BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
They provide good service but they can be pricey. Their "promotions" only last 1 year after that the price goes and you have to call them. Sometimes the Internet service does slow down but I just reset my modem and it's back to normal.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Eric L.
Oshkosh, WI
As a cord cutter these guys could be worse but they aren't. We stream everything we watch and we get some decent speeds from them and no data caps. After dropping the TV and Phone service we have saved many dollars a month.
Kristin W.
Techie Expert Level 2
It's an okay brand. They take off station & leave stations there that you can't watch. They take a lot of stations away that you have to purchase that other company's let you have for free. Tv keeps freezing every so often too.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Techie Expert Level 2
Time warner is a great provider for first time customers. I have gone to and from them because their customer retention is horrible especially when a contract is up and you receive an outrageous bill when your special is up.
Daisy F.
Anaheim, CA
Has all the channels that I love to watch! I can record all my shows and watch them later. Very affordable and the customer service is great! I've had cable with this company for a while now and would recommend it to others!
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
The service is expensive and the customer service when calling is not helpful. With the price that is paid, you would expect great TV and internet service, but it often times goes out and I have to fix it myself because it is more of a hassle to call. If I had more choices, I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable.
Christina N.
Burlingham, NY
Time Warner is the absolute worst. Service is spotty and unreliable. Prices go up every year but the service gets worse. I can never reach anyone while on the phone, the in person help is just as cumbersome. I'm not a fan.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?