BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Zanesville, OH
I find that the services are very good for the price. They also are attentive to calls and needs. When installing they needed to place a new wire to our house but still had the whole system set up within a half hour.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I like Time Warner. Unfortunately they don't offer high speed in my area. Also there rates just continue to climb and service is knocked out frequently with storms. But the service people are very nice and work hard.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
San Diego, CA
These guys really need to up their game. My apartment complex doesn't offer choices for cable, only Time Warner and from all the cable providers I have had, this is the worst one. Wishing I wasn't forced to use them.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner saved me when AT&T wanted to screw me over during a move. They have lowered the price of my plan any time I asked, and I've always had my cable and Internet on and working with them. Haven't had an issue.
Joselyn F.
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
I've used time Warner cable my whole life. I feel no other cable provider compares and they offer competitive prices! Their customer service representatives are also very courteous and have always been professional!
Selena H.
Selena H.
Georgetown, OH
Time warner cable is a good internet and TV provider. They usually are very good about taking care of our problems. My only problem is that they seem to have a lot of problems lately. Especially the digital boxes :(
Damaris L.
Damaris L.
Techie Expert
Very fast and reliable. We currently have the high speed internet and its truly amazing my kids can use their tablet my hubby can play fifa 16 online and i can browse about on my phone or laptop with no interuptions
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I like the shows and channels and premium content offered, I've had bad experiences. I signed up for auto pay but it didn't work and they thought I didn't pay my bill and they overcharged me the next month.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Albemarle, NC
For the most part o love Time Warner. Don't enjoy the random service interruptions or the way they steadily raise the price. We have only had it for 8 or 9 months and already pay almost $2 more than originally told.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?