BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristen B.
Plain City , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
TWC is the only option we have in our area. When your things work, everything is fine. When you have issues, they seem to work the SLOWEST and without any rush. They aren't terrible, but they aren't the worst. At least the signal is still there if there is a storm unlike if you have satellite and it storms outside.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Sarah S.
We recently moved to a new location and started using the "triple play" services with time warner cable. Have to say that it's the most impressed I've ever been with a cable provider. From initiating service via phone, to setting up and installation, to dealing with the billing people - everything has been great. The internet is fast and the TV is so easy to use. Compared to our previous service provider (comcast), we are very happy!
Sarah K.
Cedar Park, TX
Unfortunately this cable provider is the only option at the address I live at. I don't find it to be affordable for what you get and the customer service experience can be frustrating. Really wish I had another cable option. I have had better experiences with Comcast than Time Warner and thats saying a lot.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Outrageous prices but decent internet speed and nice variety of television and bundle packages. DVR service however is terrible. Only records two programs at once. Doesn't always record according to your settings. Fast forward and rewind functions are quirky. Customer service is usually pretty good when needed.
Kelly C.
Has been an okay provider. They were a bit hard to work with when we needed installing and had a hard time getting anyone to help us. Reasonably priced, but sometimes the wifi can be a bit dodgy. I recommend using a high level.
Morgan D.
I have had both positive and negative experiences with Time Warner Cable. Overall, I feel that our internet is just ok. Our internet does go down fairly often, but most of the time, it's usually not for too long. We continue to stick with TWC because I have heard several complaints about other companies as well.
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I am not the biggest fan of the Time Warner Internet in our area. It is rather expensive, but I have to pay the high price, due to it being the only internet in my area. The customer service is horrible. You have to speak to a foreigner, and can't understand a word they are saying, and they can't understand me!
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We have used this internet provider for many years. Before, the main problem we had with them is their scheduling and calls. They would set up appointments for 2-3 or more from the day we would call and then they would not come because they said we wouldn't answer our phone. But, they have gotten much, much better.
Christina N.
Burlingham, NY
Time Warner is the absolute worst. Service is spotty and unreliable. Prices go up every year but the service gets worse. I can never reach anyone while on the phone, the in person help is just as cumbersome. I'm not a fan.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?