BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
Their customer service isn't always the best, but they are very accommodating once you get someone who actually knows what they're doing. It's always a hit or a miss. I've never really had an issue with the cable itself, other than the cable boxes needing to be replaced, but their internet service sucks. Lately it's been super laggy and I'm on their highest speed plan. It's so annoying to pay that much money without getting what you pay for. Seriously considering changing companies this year.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
The only reason I have Time Warner Cable is because it was the only internet provider available at my location. The service is SO expensive and I have tried to call several times to lower the price of my service and was always told that it was not possible. The customer service is just o.k. I have had some good experiences and also some very bad experiences. I am so happy to be moving and be cancelling my service next month.
The pros are it worked consistently; I never experienced problems with connectivity.
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
Great service for cable. The internet could be way faster for the price we pay. Our bill is wayt too high. I want to cancel all the time, but my boyfriend does not. I have other ways to watch what I want. All we need is Wi-Fi. Which could be better. I also don't understand why the bill goes up all the time. Yet nothing changes. They are stealing from people. I have to call every other month with some kind of issue. I sound like a huge biatch!!! But I do get what I want, so they get 2 stars
Amanda M.
Southgate, KY
The service goes out a lot, which is not only annoying but messes with my work at times when I'm working from home and need a reliable internet connection. Overall, the connection is solid but every so often we have issues with it in my neighborhood. Their internet service is also over-priced if you only have the internet service. The bundle pricing with cable isn't so bad, but I only need internet so I feel that I'm shelling out more than I should be since I'm only in need of one service.
Jessica F.
Absolutely terrible. I signed up for their $39.99 a month cable package and with taxes and equipment fees my monthly bill ended up being over $70 for terrible service. My cable was constantly going out and the first day I got my cable installed I had to order a new box because the one they gave me was defective. I was told they would credit my account for the new box and instead they charged me for it. Not to mention it was a pain in the ass to cancel my plan. I called and was told I would still have to pay for the 3 days of the month that I had use the service and ended up with a $60 bill...for 3 days of service?!?! Terrible, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This cable is terrible. The only reason I use them is because they are the only ones that provide service in my area. I wanted to go with verizon, but am stuck with time warner. They are overprived for what they are the service is terrible I have to stay in the room where the box is to get any internet service at all and it is still slow. Do NOT go qith them if you don't have to they are pushy and always trying to get you to upgrade they also overcharge you in the hopes you won't notice.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
I like the accessibility of Time Warner Cable and how you can connect it to your ATT&T bill but I do not like the price. I think it is way to expensive and they throw in too many fees. When we moved they told us it would be no charge to have a moving fee and when we went to cancel our membership because it was getting too expensive, they charged us $300 for a moving fee they never told us about. I would not recommend time warner cable if you do not watch television a lot or plan on moving.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I have actually been thinking of changing, I o not know yet as to which company I will end up going with. The reason I am giving them such a low score is because I asked if there were any good rates on TV & Internet. I was told to have TV & Internet would cost me at least 30-40 dollars more a month? The plan I am on now is TV & Internet & Phone. Doesn't make sense since they are changing the name I am guessig a new owner? If so they are probably going to lose a customer of at least 30yrs.
Stevie C.
Where do I start. every time my cable gets interrupted my wifi will not automatically turn on when the cable comes back up. And every time we call and they say the same thing. Turn it off and turn it back on again, then after 45 minutes of doing so, they declare that our box is defected and they must have a technician come out to service us. After the a few days it will automatically pop up and cure itself. Go figure. Although the price is right- nightmare getting service over the phone.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
I have had Time Warner for less than a year and so far, so good. We had some trouble initially with getting everything set up and working- took some hardwork by the technician and my call to customer service 2 or 3 times. But since then it is good. Speeds for well for what we need, we haven't lost internet but once in a storm and the cable is nice. A little pricey I believe and could do without so many channels but my Fiance really likes is so we keep it for him. Like I said, so far, so good.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?