BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ann B.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
Talk about super fast internet and awesome customer service! Time Warner was ale to connect internet at my house just days after I called to set it up. I was very impressed with the customer service and the professionalism of the technician who came out to do the install. I highly recommend Time Warner. They have great prices and awesome customer service. I am actually switching my TV service over to them so that I can take advantage of the great bundling offers they have.
Kit C.
Kit C.
Sun Valley, CA
I HATE Time Warner Cable! The internet speeds are incredibly slow, and service drops constantly. There have been outages of several hours in the area where I live. Plus, they charge a monthly fee to use the outdated, cheap modem that they bring with them when they first install your service. They also participate in an oligarchy so that they are the only ones who provide any internet service within our area, which means that as much as I hate them, I can't get anyone else!
Lorie P.
Lorie P.
I have Time Warner Internet and phone. I use to have their cable service but we went with another company because Time Warner is so expensive and they keep raising their prices. It is still too expensive with having just Internet and phone but I'm sure we will switch to another company for that too. Besides being too expensive, my internet and phone services goes in and out every day, all day. It is very annoying and aggravating. I am very dissatisfied with Time Warner.
Breonna S.
Breonna S.
San Antonio, TX
It gives out every now and then. It slows down even if I am using the enthernet cable directly from the modem. When it does work it's nice the price is very nice 64.99 a month ice only had it for a few weeks so I guess I'd have to keep it to see full pros and cons but over all I think the customer service I received at the STORE I haven't used their tech support yet but at the store they were very nice I would recommend if that you do get this Internet go to the store.
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I wish there were other competing Internet and cable companies in my area because time warner kind of sucks. Way too expensive for both Internet and cable. Hell even their phone service isn't cheap. The Internet is ok. I had a lot of problems with it for about a year. I was always having to call them and get a tech guy to come out because it was kicking me out constantly. It's gotten better recently but still its freaking $60 for average Internet service!! It sucks!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This company has its ups and downs, upside being the monthly price for the packages they offer are affordable! They offer a lot of channels that you can customize (for a different price depending what channels you want added) but they're service is slow sometimes, they're technicians have made multiple mistakes that take forever to fix unless you're on themabout it. And its 50/50 whether you'll get a helpful customer service provider or a complete waste of your time!
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I typically love the service and how quick the response time to fix issues but there are many negative aspects that made me choose three stars. The constant automated calls about paying the bill when the bill is not even due yet and within the past couple of months I have been having issues left and right with my internet and it is a severe disadvantage for me because i am an online student and constantly dealing with the internet going in and out is a bad thing.
Holly B.
Holly B.
We had great customer service with time warner cable. We have reliable service as well. I would have given 5 stars except the price seems to keep increasing and I also feel like we are being charged for higher speeds than what we receive. If the prices were better it would be a great deal. We used to have them for cable/phone and Internet but had to switch to other carriers for the TV and phone. We would switch internet but there aren't many options in our area.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
I grew up in Slickville, PA (yes, that's a real place). The internee out there was insanely slow. Then I moved to Pittsburgh with my husband and we constantly complained when we both had our laptops out and he was trying to play games and our internet couldn't keep up. Then the military moved us to Oahu. We got the fastest internet Time Warner had to offer. From time to time the internet will go down (gotta love the Windward side), but other than that no issues!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Monroe, NH
We seem to always have problems with our TV service -if we are recording a show sometimes we can't watch anything else, or the box will not be working right, or even when the weather is bad it seems to have issues. Overall, the price we paid for it in the beginning was great. It's gone up some since then (2 years now) but still not bad considering we have phone, TV and internet. The channels received are good as well - has everything we like to watch except CW.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?