BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Celestina S.
Celestina S.
I love Time Warner Cable and Xfinity Broadcasting! I also love my DVR and have no idea how I ever lived without it! If I ever have a problem with my DVR, which has only happened twice in eight years Time Warner comes out quickly to fix it or fixes it over the phone and it has been at no charge to me. I won't switch to satellite because they don't have On-Demand programing like X-finity does either. I seriously don't know how these satellite people are living without on-demand access!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
The Jury is still out on my decision to use Time Warner. They have some nice package options that are more affordable than competitors, however we've had some outages (too many), and I've received inconsistency when calling into customer service. Occasionally one employee has said they could not (or would not) help, then I've called back moments later and been helped immediately. My apartment complex only services Time Warner so I hope the experience goes more smoothly in the future.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
When we moved 14 years ago we originally had Direct TV. After a year we were having a problem and went without TV for 3 weeks (my kids were young at the time) after much arguing they finally sent a repair man out to us and they realized that it was a part that we had a service contract on. After our contract was up we switched to Time Warner Cable. When we have any issues they send someone out usually within a day or two and it is fixed without any issues. I do not regret switching.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
It is the only service in my area and our internet goes out somewhat often and we got the best package you could get. All we have to do is unplug and then plug it back in but it does become a hassle. It's very bothersome when trying to turn in assignments on time or when it goes out in the middle of a quiz. When I called the service they were very kind but weren't very helpful considering we still have problems trying to get it to work. Also does not work in some parts of our house.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I cannot capture in words the disdain I have developed for twc over the past 3 years. Internet is terrible and unreliable. We can't even use it upstairs much less the pool house even though we have an extender. I turn my wifi off on my phone while I'm in the house because it slows it down. Our cable box has malfunctioned a dozen times and there have been more twc employees in our house than I care to remember. Bill continues to go up year after year. I'll stop there before I cry.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Glens Falls, NY
Internet service has been much better this year than previous but the cost for us to have JUST WiFi is most certainly ridiculous! We've had a lot of technical issues and needed a few modems replaced during out time with them and our local Time Warner store always has such a long line it could seriously take an hour to swap your modem or pay your bill in store. But more recently (about 7 months now) service has worked smoothly. Technicians are usually very friendly and efficient.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Our apartment complex has a contract with Time Watner that we are required to pay for monthly. This provides us basic HD cable & wifi. I was scared at first because I have heard not great things about TWC but I was pleasantly surprised. We've been living here for 3 years & have had simple problems that customer service has fixed quickly! Fast internet and they increase speed yearly. Cable sometimes has channels go out but we just have to call & they are fixed within 15 minutes.
Mary k.
Mary k.
Mayfield, KY
I have been using Time Warner Cable for my internet and Cable needs. i was very dissatisfied with their customer service.I had many problems just trying to get set up. I fixed that by going straight to the local office instead of dealing with anyone over the phone. I will say that the person that installed my cable and internet was very polite and got in and out very quickly. Every so often I lose internet or it is very slow. Other than that I love both the cable and internet..
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
For the most part, I'm satisfied with Time Warner. IT's a little inconvenient to have to drive to their store to change a few things sometimes. But the people at the stores are nice. However, a lot of people that are in customer service on the phone are not the best. They may talk WAY too much and turn something so simple into something incredibly complex. I've had to call back about 5 times in one night because the person wouldn't listen to me and just kept talking. Very rude.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
Costumer service is gotten better in the past year, and the price for the service I currently have (without a contract) isn't that bad. Everytime I've renewed my service, I always had to deal with the salesperson ignoring my requests for no contract and trying to sell me on a 2 year contract. Luckily the last time I called I was able to get my service renewed for a lower price without spending 2 hours on the phone trying to get out of the contract they were trying to sell me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?