BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Megan J.
Megan J.
I really don't like time warner. They trap you in a contract for forever. You can't cancel even if you paid off your bill. My cable goes out all the time and it's outrageously expensive. I wouldn't recommend this company to others
Angel A.
Angel A.
Burbank , CA
Love Time Warner. It has everything I need to watch and my kids love the programs available. They will always search for the best deal for your needs and if you ask for a supervisor most likely you will be discounted even further!
Chidinma U.
Chidinma U.
Durham, NC
I love using Time Warner Cable to watch TV. It has kid shows, which I love like Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, TeenNick, etc. Pros- Watch shows that already ended and more! It's affordable and I would definitely recommend to others!
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great cable company most of the time. The rates are a bit high, but has a great selection of channels. the wifi is mostly good but sometimes needs to be restarted. The landline service works well with the phone-to-go app
Trista M.
Trista M.
Where do I start? This is the only cable/internet company available to me where I live, unfortunately. When they do need to repair the main hub, they take forever. They also like to jack up the rates now and then ever so sneakily.
I mostly stream now, like on Roku TV or Netflix. Cable has gotten way too pricey, and streaming is much better because you don't have to be glued to your tv. As long as my wifi doesn't work slow, i'll stay with this cable company.
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
I love time warner cable. The channels that I can catch are amazing and never ending. I love watching movies in the movie channels with no commercial breaks. I love the fact that I can record shows because I always miss something.
Issac G.
Issac G.
The service is great especially customer service its getting a lot better. I have all the service internet, phone, and cable. I have been a customer for a few years I wished they offered some sort of perks for long term customers.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
El Paso, TX
I have had no issues with this company, their packages are worth the money and you get a lot of extras included, compared to AT&T uverse and dish. My family has used the cable for over 20 years and we have rarely had any problems.
Kayce P.
Kayce P.
Blythewood, SC
I don't have much to say about Time Warner. It definitely gets the job done, but I chose them for my internet purely because it was the most readily available. Perhaps if I had a larger package or bundle, I would have more to say.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?