BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Time Warner cable sucks. It is really expensive and the quality for what you get is not worth the money. They overcharge and their services often do not work or are very slow . I am probably going to switch to DirecTV
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
From our cable to our internet, we have no complaints. I can continue to watch television even if there is a small wind passing by unlike other companies. Our internet is super fast to load and with minimal buffering.
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Santa Clarita, CA
I can watch live broadcasts and if I'm watching on television things are fine. If I go online to watch there may be so much buffering there's no point in watching at all. When there isn't buffering everything is fine.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Time warner cable is great thanks for the service. It allows me to watch TV and have wifi. Pros is that I have the show boomerang. Cons is I don't have HBO family shows. Would recommend if you give us all HBO family .
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
Time warner cable is such a great cable love everything they have on tv. Also love that they always have great signal and it never cuts off or anything. The prices are very affordable. Yes I would recommend to others.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Techie Expert
I love time Warner cable! They've never let us down and their internet speed is awesome. We use the Internet to stream videos and music all the time. It's affordable and the staff are always helpful when we need them.
Clister H.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Candyce H.
Candyce H.
I am not impressed with this company. The wifi tends to be slower and expensive for what you get. Recently had GoogleFiber which is so much better. My friends did not have great experience with their customer service.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?