BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
I don't usually have problems with my internet. Of course an outage can happen, but I can't recall one that was really life shattering and lasted more than an afternoon. I've had an overall good experience with the company.
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
The service is expensive and the customer service when calling is not helpful. With the price that is paid, you would expect great TV and internet service, but it often times goes out and I have to fix it myself because it is more of a hassle to call. If I had more choices, I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We have used this internet provider for many years. Before, the main problem we had with them is their scheduling and calls. They would set up appointments for 2-3 or more from the day we would call and then they would not come because they said we wouldn't answer our phone. But, they have gotten much, much better.
Kristen B.
Plain City , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
TWC is the only option we have in our area. When your things work, everything is fine. When you have issues, they seem to work the SLOWEST and without any rush. They aren't terrible, but they aren't the worst. At least the signal is still there if there is a storm unlike if you have satellite and it storms outside.
Grace D.
A little overpriced. They get you by offering great deal but have all kinds of hidden restrictions. We are currently paying for a landline to be able to get a better deal on cable and we don't even own a landline telephone.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of TWC! I have had many bad experiences with random charges and issues with channels going out etc. the only good thing is they offer cable and internet together but there prices are higher than most companies
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have time warner and I must say they are getting more and more expensive, my bill randomly goes up sometimes and I don't even know why... I am always in contact with them trying to figure out why my bill
Is getting higher
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?