BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jeremy V.
Mathis, TX
It was good for the first 2 years. Then it absolutely went to shit. The cable constantly goes out every few days. The Wi-Fi doesn't go as fast as promised. It takes hours upon hours to repair anything. Would never recommend
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I am not the biggest fan of the Time Warner Internet in our area. It is rather expensive, but I have to pay the high price, due to it being the only internet in my area. The customer service is horrible. You have to speak to a foreigner, and can't understand a word they are saying, and they can't understand me!
Christina N.
Burlingham, NY
Time Warner is the absolute worst. Service is spotty and unreliable. Prices go up every year but the service gets worse. I can never reach anyone while on the phone, the in person help is just as cumbersome. I'm not a fan.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
I don't usually have problems with my internet. Of course an outage can happen, but I can't recall one that was really life shattering and lasted more than an afternoon. I've had an overall good experience with the company.
Morgan D.
I have had both positive and negative experiences with Time Warner Cable. Overall, I feel that our internet is just ok. Our internet does go down fairly often, but most of the time, it's usually not for too long. We continue to stick with TWC because I have heard several complaints about other companies as well.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
Everything is average for time warner cable. The internet always goes out when someone is using the phone just like the old days lol. The TV seems fine until every once in a while it'll go out for hours. Sometimes it will make weird screeching noises. No matter how much a worker comes out here it'll never be fixed
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of TWC! I have had many bad experiences with random charges and issues with channels going out etc. the only good thing is they offer cable and internet together but there prices are higher than most companies
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
The service is expensive and the customer service when calling is not helpful. With the price that is paid, you would expect great TV and internet service, but it often times goes out and I have to fix it myself because it is more of a hassle to call. If I had more choices, I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?