BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Emmah D.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
I've had their internet for awhile and it works pretty well. I just recently got their cable service and I like it for the most part. It's definitely cheaper than DirecTV, but could do some work in the menu section and other areas.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
The service isn't terrible. The internet is fast in my opinion. We rarely have outages and most of the time they're resolved quickly. The customer service agents are a little pushy but I'm sure that's just what they're paid to say.
Megan J.
Megan J.
I really don't like time warner. They trap you in a contract for forever. You can't cancel even if you paid off your bill. My cable goes out all the time and it's outrageously expensive. I wouldn't recommend this company to others
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great cable company most of the time. The rates are a bit high, but has a great selection of channels. the wifi is mostly good but sometimes needs to be restarted. The landline service works well with the phone-to-go app
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
I love time warner cable. The channels that I can catch are amazing and never ending. I love watching movies in the movie channels with no commercial breaks. I love the fact that I can record shows because I always miss something.
Kayce P.
Kayce P.
Blythewood, SC
I don't have much to say about Time Warner. It definitely gets the job done, but I chose them for my internet purely because it was the most readily available. Perhaps if I had a larger package or bundle, I would have more to say.
chau B.
chau B.
Buena Park, CA
They are always very prompt with their service. They always offer cheap prices and fast internet. If anything goes wrong with our internet, they will come fix it, through the phone or in person if through the phone was not doable.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
El Paso, TX
I have had no issues with this company, their packages are worth the money and you get a lot of extras included, compared to AT&T uverse and dish. My family has used the cable for over 20 years and we have rarely had any problems.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Burbank , CA
Love Time Warner. It has everything I need to watch and my kids love the programs available. They will always search for the best deal for your needs and if you ask for a supervisor most likely you will be discounted even further!
Sahar M.
Sahar M.
Good service. Many options with packages depending on what your family is looking for. I get all my favorite channels plus some HBO ones. Customer service is very good too. It works for me so I'll probably always get this service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?