BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
Time warner cable is such a great cable love everything they have on tv. Also love that they always have great signal and it never cuts off or anything. The prices are very affordable. Yes I would recommend to others.
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Santa Clarita, CA
I can watch live broadcasts and if I'm watching on television things are fine. If I go online to watch there may be so much buffering there's no point in watching at all. When there isn't buffering everything is fine.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Terrible service provider! I have seriously considered shopping around for another provider. Their customer service is terrible and several times that I have a tech come and repair something, the techs have been rude
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Techie Expert
Service could be a lot better. The Internet is very slow and sometimes we need to reset the connection to even get webpages to load. Unfortunately Verizon Fios is not offered where we live so this was our only option
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I'm not happy with the services we have paid for for 3 1/2 years with Time Warner. It seems like the prices go up very frequently and our service freezes and glitches on an almost daily basis. Ridiculously expensive.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I like Time Warner. Unfortunately they don't offer high speed in my area. Also there rates just continue to climb and service is knocked out frequently with storms. But the service people are very nice and work hard.
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Zanesville, OH
I find that the services are very good for the price. They also are attentive to calls and needs. When installing they needed to place a new wire to our house but still had the whole system set up within a half hour.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
San Diego, CA
These guys really need to up their game. My apartment complex doesn't offer choices for cable, only Time Warner and from all the cable providers I have had, this is the worst one. Wishing I wasn't forced to use them.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner saved me when AT&T wanted to screw me over during a move. They have lowered the price of my plan any time I asked, and I've always had my cable and Internet on and working with them. Haven't had an issue.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?