BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kelly C.
Has been an okay provider. They were a bit hard to work with when we needed installing and had a hard time getting anyone to help us. Reasonably priced, but sometimes the wifi can be a bit dodgy. I recommend using a high level.
Christina N.
Burlingham , NY
Time Warner is the absolute worst. Service is spotty and unreliable. Prices go up every year but the service gets worse. I can never reach anyone while on the phone, the in person help is just as cumbersome. I'm not a fan.
Kala M.
Georgetown , KY
I like our cable/ internet deal through time warner. We got a good package for a good price. We do often have technical issues. With the service though but the customer service is really good about taking care of everything.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Time Warner Cable offers a lot of benefits to its customers. Its home cable and wifi package makes it easy to connect all your technology. It is pretty affordable as this was the company I used in for my off campus house in college. However, when we did have an issue they weren't timely in coming to fix it.
Tiffani B.
I actually hate this providers but unfortunately this is the one in my area. Their prices are ridiculous and their customer service is a joke the only good thing is when you do need a tech they seem to get one out right away
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Better than AT&T. The customer service isn't terrible and I've never had a problem with my cable or internet not working, which was a problem constantly with AT&T. Comcast is still my fave for variety/quality for the cost.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, Ca
Time warner is ok we have the bundle TV land line and Internet .its a bit pricey but from time to time they offer deals ..you kind of have to keep calling monthly after your deal is over to avoid your payment from going up
Sarah K.
Cedar Park, TX
Unfortunately this cable provider is the only option at the address I live at. I don't find it to be affordable for what you get and the customer service experience can be frustrating. Really wish I had another cable option. I have had better experiences with Comcast than Time Warner and thats saying a lot.
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
I don't usually have problems with my internet. Of course an outage can happen, but I can't recall one that was really life shattering and lasted more than an afternoon. I've had an overall good experience with the company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?