BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Grace D.
A little overpriced. They get you by offering great deal but have all kinds of hidden restrictions. We are currently paying for a landline to be able to get a better deal on cable and we don't even own a landline telephone.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used Time Warner for over 40 years. Their technical staff is really tops. Unless you qualify for a "special pricing" I consider them very expensive. They do not appear to stay on top of their equipment and that presents aggravating problems. I am seriously considering switching because of their costs.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have time warner and I must say they are getting more and more expensive, my bill randomly goes up sometimes and I don't even know why... I am always in contact with them trying to figure out why my bill
Is getting higher
Kristin W.
Techie Expert Level 2
It's an okay brand. They take off station & leave stations there that you can't watch. They take a lot of stations away that you have to purchase that other company's let you have for free. Tv keeps freezing every so often too.
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a long time now. I have tried other cable companies, and no other has given my service like TWC. I always end up going back to TWC. TWC is affordable and I enjoy all the stations they offer.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
So far they have been very accommodating! And the TWC wifi finder app they gave access to is incredible! It's nice to have wifi in so many random places. They also have really reasonable prices for how fast our internet is.
Katie S.
El Paso, TX
Just switched over from ATT. So far so good. I haven't had any issues. I had to switch providers because i live on a mountain with an arroyo behind me so I'd lose service a lot. So I'm hoping all goes well this new provider.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles , CA
My mom has time warner cable and she's always complaining that she pays a lot for just to boxes and the Internet. Where didn't have no complains at first but then they started to charge a lot way more definitely not what we want.
Shannon H.
Temple, TX
Time Warner has improved a lot over the past few years. They have affordable plans and are typically very helpful when you call customer service. They also own up if they were in the wrong about something and take strides to make everything right. I would totally recommend them. Better than Comcast, for sure.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?