BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Candyce H.
Candyce H.
I am not impressed with this company. The wifi tends to be slower and expensive for what you get. Recently had GoogleFiber which is so much better. My friends did not have great experience with their customer service.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Techie Expert
I love time Warner cable! They've never let us down and their internet speed is awesome. We use the Internet to stream videos and music all the time. It's affordable and the staff are always helpful when we need them.
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Fairly good service, Internet can be slow at times, but the price is okay. I wish that there were more options for just Internet. Good customer service. I would recommend it to others. Fairly good company to work with
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
I found this to be very slow and troublesome. If it ever needs repair, it takes forever for someone to come fix it. My experience with this company and their services have been very frustrating. I do not recommend it.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Time Warner cable sucks. It is really expensive and the quality for what you get is not worth the money. They overcharge and their services often do not work or are very slow . I am probably going to switch to DirecTV
Clister H.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
From our cable to our internet, we have no complaints. I can continue to watch television even if there is a small wind passing by unlike other companies. Our internet is super fast to load and with minimal buffering.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We used to have time Warner, before we moved. It was the best cable and internet provider I've used! I sadly cannot use it where I live now, but we are planning on moving soon, and I will definitely be switching back!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?