BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
We're new to time warner cable and we have our internet and cable through them, they have their days where they're a little slower but over all we can't complain too much about them! I would recommend them to people in the area
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
So far I have love time warners service they have truly always satisfied me with there service. I never get outages and their internet it very fast. If I have parties everyone is able to hook to the wifi and stream anything!
Ashley  D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been with Time Warner Cable and have had a great experience with them. The only downfall was when they were re-doing some of their lines and my internet service was very sporadic. One of the customer service members was awful but when I called back the second time the lady was super nice and helpful!
Jeremy V.
Mathis, TX
It was good for the first 2 years. Then it absolutely went to shit. The cable constantly goes out every few days. The Wi-Fi doesn't go as fast as promised. It takes hours upon hours to repair anything. Would never recommend
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Time Warner Cable offers a lot of benefits to its customers. Its home cable and wifi package makes it easy to connect all your technology. It is pretty affordable as this was the company I used in for my off campus house in college. However, when we did have an issue they weren't timely in coming to fix it.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Techie Expert Level 2
Time warner is a great provider for first time customers. I have gone to and from them because their customer retention is horrible especially when a contract is up and you receive an outrageous bill when your special is up.
Daisy F.
Anaheim, CA
Has all the channels that I love to watch! I can record all my shows and watch them later. Very affordable and the customer service is great! I've had cable with this company for a while now and would recommend it to others!
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Better than AT&T. The customer service isn't terrible and I've never had a problem with my cable or internet not working, which was a problem constantly with AT&T. Comcast is still my fave for variety/quality for the cost.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
They provide good service but they can be pricey. Their "promotions" only last 1 year after that the price goes and you have to call them. Sometimes the Internet service does slow down but I just reset my modem and it's back to normal.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?