BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie E.
Katie E.
I don't watch TV very often, but I've been quite pleased with Time Warner Cable's internet service. Initially we planned only to pay for internet, but found it more cost effective to pay for the internet/cable/phone service package.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
Not the best but it works I can't complain too much. Every 30 mins or so my internet goes out for like 5 mins or so and I just have to wait to for it to come back again. But the customer service is nice and I can't complain too much
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Too expensive, constantly upping the prices and not keeping up with the ability to watch new shows immediately via ROKU, Amazon FireStick, etc. The only reason why we still have it is because it's included with our internet package.
Gatlyn S.
Gatlyn S.
Newark, OH
Better than direct tv in my opinion! Never seem to lose signal when it rains or weather isn't ideal! Movie channels are expensive which is the only con I have found! Customer service is great when it comes to having a problem fixed.
I love the services Time Warner Cable gives; however, the price does go up after two years. I generally have to call them and ask for a lower price, because the price is too high. They respond quickly to service calls and questions.
Esther F.
Esther F.
I absolutely love time warner no matter the weather we always have cable and internet. I have had them for over 10 years and dont plan on switching. I also enjoy that they have worked with us. Wish they had an even faster internet.
Emmah D.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
I've had their internet for awhile and it works pretty well. I just recently got their cable service and I like it for the most part. It's definitely cheaper than DirecTV, but could do some work in the menu section and other areas.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Terrible service. And expensive. I have had cable for 6 weeks now and they have billed me twice and when I called to say my second cable box wasn't working they wanted to rewire my house. I would not recommend them to anyone, ever.
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Not so pleased with our cable service as I find it very high in price. Waiting for Verizon Fios to come into our area. Our cable works and we get the channels we want but at a definite cost. I think Time Warner is WAY to EXPENSIVE.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner. I only continue to use them because they are the only internet provider in my area. They constantly raise rates without telling you and if you only want one service (Internet for me), it is more expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?