BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
We had to cut our cable service because they we kept calling for poor reception. There was a broken box at the connection. 2 1/2 years after the first call, we are still waiting for them to fix it.
Danelle B.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy TWC but I don't like how to don't have options, such as only paying for what you watch. They also raise the rates somewhat regularly and treat new customers better than long time loyal ones
Kristin K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
TWC has come along way. They are responsive when I call and patient when I need them. Their price point is high and Internet not as fast as advertised. I love being able to watch on my iPad though.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
For the most part, Time Warner works well for my internet service. It gives out every now and then but I think that has to do with my location. Nonetheless, they are always so helpful on the phone.
cassandra e.
Wilmington, OH
Strong internet speeds and wide range of coverage in my hometown. Easy to operate home site for use of paying bills electronically. However, customer service at times can leave a bit to be desired.
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
Love my cable company. I hardly ever have any issues with my TV or Internet. When I do I call them and they get someone out to my house right away or they try and troubleshoot it from their office.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Have been using TWC for a long time. service is so so had problems in the past with the cable going out and the internet being spotty. so far its been good recently. just wish prices weren't so high
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
I hate TWC. Unfortunately I live in an apartment where this is the only cable company I have access to. I have had countless issues with this service ripping me off. they are nothing but a monopoly
Carmen T.
I've always had a great experience with them. When we move they come out to the new place and make sure everything is going smoothly and they are always willing to help if i should have questions.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Channels go down while prices go up, impossible customer service, slow repair. However I do not have to deal with loss of satelite as I had in the past, wish there was a better option for my area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?