BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely do not like time warner but I'm stuck in a contract so i have to deal with it for now. The bill gets higher every 6 months to a year and there's all these hiden fees. Its a stright up racket.
amber h.
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I like time warner cable compared to some other services. However we often have technical problems but customer service is always very helpful. I wish they had more free shows and movies on demand though.
Christina l.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
Hate it!! Worst cable service provider ever!! The cost constantly fluctuates and there's never a time where I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with this company. Customer service is garbage as well!
Angel C.
Angel C.
I have Time Warner Cable but only because it's the only cable provider for my neighborhood. I'm not too thrilled with them but they are okay I guess at least I can watch cable TV when it's not freezing up
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cable company and I also have wifi with them and it's great there customer service is absolutely wonderful very professional I will absolutely recommend this company they are the best out here
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
This cable has all the popular shows, movies and the wifi is amazing! I love this cable and will continue to use it! I'm very satisfied with the productivity of this cable and I do recommend it to others!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
My fiancé manages the cable more than me, but I've never had trouble recording the shows I want to watch later. Sometimes I have trouble getting channels but I can just restart the box and problem solved.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Pharr, TX
Techie Expert
Love! I've always had time warner at my house and I can't live without it! Especially because I can sign in to my account on my phone and watch shows on the go! Totally recommend! I can't live without it!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Don't get very good signal where we live and it's pretty expensive. The people I've talked to are rude and we don't get many channels and we have the second biggest package. The wifi is also pretty slow.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?