BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
I hate TW. The connection is shotty at best. The used decade old AT&T wires to run our internet through and so it goes out all the time. Still haven't come out to rerun new lines. Customer Service is a joke. Google Fiber has been installing wires in my neighborhood the last few days and we can't wait to dump time warner.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Was so much better when they had a local office, now I have to go several miles away if I need to exchange a box. It takes them forever to acknowledge an outage in the area, and they keep raising their rates, for less service.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
This company has good customer service when they want to but sometimes they hang up on me. They have refused a lot of promotions and have raised my prices. They have not met my expectations I am disappointed by their services
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
We're new to time warner cable and we have our internet and cable through them, they have their days where they're a little slower but over all we can't complain too much about them! I would recommend them to people in the area
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love time warner. I have wifi with them and it's super fast high speed. It rarely gets interrupted. It is definitely an improvement from my last internet provider. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast and cheap wifi
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Terrible customer service. On more than one occasion we have gotten out bill and have had services added to our account that we never asked for and have no idea why they are there. We dropped them for cable and if we had another option in our area for Internet we would have it. The quality really isn't that great either.
Amanda K.
Otisville, NY
We had a different network before we switched providers. I have to say I wouldn't even think about going back. Time warner cable was super helpful and the representative set our entire house up and stayed with us for a few hours to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. Super helpful and great service.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warmer cable has definitely made some improvements over the last few years being a customer and they were well worth it, I am proud of my television provider and happy with the fast customer service solutions they offer.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's good for anyone who has the time to maintain it all. Like it has its perks, but it costs a lot. If you're rich or good with money and want really good wifi and tv signal than you should go and connect to this immediately.
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?