BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Summer M.
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
So expensive! the good thing about twc though is they will match any current promos to existing members if you ask. but, you have to ask and put up a small fight- it's worth it to save 40 to 50 dollars on a package you already have.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Valley Village, CA
Slow internet. Unpredictable and Unreliable service. But it's the only service available where I live. So, I have to live with it. Plus, I can't get any TV service on my phone due to TWC not being available for that type of service.
I love the services Time Warner Cable gives; however, the price does go up after two years. I generally have to call them and ask for a lower price, because the price is too high. They respond quickly to service calls and questions.
Katie E.
Katie E.
I don't watch TV very often, but I've been quite pleased with Time Warner Cable's internet service. Initially we planned only to pay for internet, but found it more cost effective to pay for the internet/cable/phone service package.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
If you can find a really good promo, I would recommend them. Other than that, I think they have hidden fees. Customer service is okay depending on your needs. They don't always meet my expectations. I almost wouldn't recommend them.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cable has seriously stepped their game up with products and customer service. I am able to easily contact a representative to receive help or to pay bills online. They have a wide variety on products that are available .
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
Service is hit or miss at home. Tv is consistent, however, my husband and I pay for turbo Internet rated at 30mps and oftentimes we do speed tests and only get 10-15. When we pay that much for a certain service we expect it to work.
Drew S.
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable has been a great service! I have yet to experience any big problems. In addition, their service is fast and efficient. I really appreciate that. I can call and be confident that I won't be on hold for hours on end.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Too expensive, constantly upping the prices and not keeping up with the ability to watch new shows immediately via ROKU, Amazon FireStick, etc. The only reason why we still have it is because it's included with our internet package.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Imperial, CA
I have the highest speed of internet with Timewerner because it allows my whole family surf the internet at the same time without lagging. We can stream videos, listen to music, play video games, etc. I preffer Timewerner over AT&T.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?