BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Camarillo
It was hard to even give this company one star. Worst cable experience I have ever had. I am forced to use them as a provider as they are the only provider in my area. Poor customer service and connectivity.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
Time Warner is a good cable company. I have had to call about prices, I think they can be a tad expensive. It is the only option we have for cable without going with satellite. I prefer cable over satellite.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
Amber S.
Amber S.
We switched from WOW to Time Warner Cable and it has been excellent. The issues we had with Wi-Fi signal strength is non-existent now. Customer service has been great and they set us up with a great package.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Jamestown, NY
Very dissatisfied with TWC. Have been with them for 15 years only because my options have been limited. Will been discontinuing TWC very soon when I decide on a satisfactory alternative available in my area.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
I love that you can watch all your shows if you missed them on demand the day after or so. I also love all the other shows like the on demand ones for movies and most have s good choice of movies! Very good!
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Middleville, NY
I'm not at all satisfied with the pricing of time warner products and now having to pay for a digital box as well. I would switch coma lines in a minute if there were other reasonable options in our area. .
Abby A.
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?