BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alejandra C.
I can always find when there is a problem with my internet. I had a few experiences where it took days to get them to come and fix it. But it's ok because it eventually got fixed. It was easy to talk to them and they always have bundles and deals. I heard they are improving and hopefully it will be better.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
I actually use bright house but i believe time warner and bright house were just purchased by charter. they are okay for me and decent priced.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
I would love it if they didn't keep upping the prices of everything it seems every month, the charges for having stuff is ridiculous. I am looking into other companies...
Saara H.
Time warner hasn't been giving me issues since the time I've got it but I only have one box and phone and the Internet and I'm paying so much money it's unbelievable there are times that my wifi would be super slow and when I call them all they say is I should reset my modem
Jen T.
Pflugerville, TX
Time Warner offers a decent product for the cost. We have often relied on them when Internet service has been crucial, and 75% of the time, the service has been there when we needed it. At other times, though, the service has been impeded, or worse, not there at all.

Customer service is iffy, too, at Time Warner. At times they do a great job getting you connected to the people you need. At other times, customer service seems to know exactly where they have you (by the short ones!), and they treat you as such! For example, we live in an area where we are sort of shoehorned into who we're allowed for Internet/cable providers. Our city sort of divies us up, giving one part to one company, another part to another company, and so on and so forth. So, even if we _wanted_ to change, we couldn't. Why this is good for consumerism is beyond us, but it's not like we were ever consulted on it. =P

Like I said, though, Time Warner Customer Service knows all about this. So even threatening to take our business elsewhere is met with, "Mmm, I don't think that's an option, Mrs. Todd. I believe your area has a contact with..." and it's then that you know you're dead in the water.

Now, I can say that even if that's not a successful ploy, even if they take the wind out of your sails, they'll always come back with a way to help you. Whether that's in a form of a rebate, or saving you (a bundle) on a bundle, or new service, etc., whatever, they're usually pretty willing. It's usually just a matter of telling them what it'll take to make you happy. They don't seem to want to go out of their way to end a relationship badly, if you know what I mean.

Ultimately, I'd give Time Warner 3 of 5 stars. I liked Comcast better, but I'm not wholly chuffed that we have to work with TM. They're usually reliable, and where there's a beef, there's usually a solution.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing like a monopoly on the market to ensure terrible service has no repercussions. The last time I had an issue with a TWC bill (they double charged me one month), I had to go into an office and call in on 5 separate occasions to finally get in touch with someone who was able to help me sort the issue out.
Pamela S.
CENTERVILLE, OH
I don't like Time Warner, they have too many issues. Our biggest issue is the internet, it's either to slow or drops for no reason. Unfortunately, we don't have many options in our area.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
The prices are good, and the service mostly ok, but when you have a problem, it's very hard to get hold of customer service. Moreover, there are frequent service cuts, which is annoying, and they don't always get fixed timely. They do have good promotions, though, which is why I've sticked with them so far.
Stephanie W.
Nelsonville, OH
My family and I have used this cable company for years and they have always been good to us.
Amber W.
Time Warner Cable is the only provider in my area and if I could switch, I totally would...things have gotten better in the recent years but I used to contemplate doing without cable and/or Internet just so I wouldn't have to deal with TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?