BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
TWC is included in my lease for my
Apartment. Literally never fails and almost everyone I know here uses it. As far as I can tell, it's dependable for everyone. Also, less expensive than if you were to go with something else.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love time warner. I have wifi with them and it's super fast high speed. It rarely gets interrupted. It is definitely an improvement from my last internet provider. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast and cheap wifi
Toni J.
There not much to say. Cable is cable. I do however like it better than dish. The Internet is just ok unless you pay more but on a budget the Internet and cable work fine. I usually just watch Netflix and use it for the Internet
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
I only use Time Warner for internet because it is really all that is available to me in my area. Their customer service is terrible and so is their pricing. I can't think of one good thing about their service, other than it works. I would not recommend Time Warner internet to anyone unless it is their only option.
Nella k.
Cincinnati , OH
I've had time Warner cable for my cable and internet for nearly ten years. I'm the past the service hasn't been great but in the last year it has really improved. My internet very rarely goes out and is has very quick download speeds. Although they may be a bit pricey, over all I am very pleased with my service.
Kate H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Overall I have had a pretty decent experience with Time Warner Cable. I have had some great customer service from them! They tend to be very responsive on the phone and able to help easily over the phone in many circumstances!
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
Amanda K.
Otisville, NY
We had a different network before we switched providers. I have to say I wouldn't even think about going back. Time warner cable was super helpful and the representative set our entire house up and stayed with us for a few hours to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. Super helpful and great service.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
One of the only companies in my area. Their service is pretty decent. It'd only failed us a few times, but their customer service could use improvement. They always have us waiting a few days longer than what they quote us for.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I had never heard of this company.Until move I moved to tx.I really like it.They have good TV and Internet packages.They have good prices too.I have the bundle Internet ,cable and phone.So far I really like it alot.No complains.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?