BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
We're new to time warner cable and we have our internet and cable through them, they have their days where they're a little slower but over all we can't complain too much about them! I would recommend them to people in the area
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
I only use Time Warner for internet because it is really all that is available to me in my area. Their customer service is terrible and so is their pricing. I can't think of one good thing about their service, other than it works. I would not recommend Time Warner internet to anyone unless it is their only option.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love TWC. Amazing customer service. Short hold times, very helpful staff. The price is kind of expensive but it's worth the money. They do meet all of my expectations. I would recommend TWC before any other company.
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
Time Warner has some of the best cable service I have seen. The guide, and On Demand is so much better than Charter. The one drawback is the Internet service. It is so slow, even when you have the top speed. I hope at some point they will increase the internet speeds.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warmer cable has definitely made some improvements over the last few years being a customer and they were well worth it, I am proud of my television provider and happy with the fast customer service solutions they offer.
Amanda K.
Otisville, NY
We had a different network before we switched providers. I have to say I wouldn't even think about going back. Time warner cable was super helpful and the representative set our entire house up and stayed with us for a few hours to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. Super helpful and great service.
Penny B.
Syracuse
I have phone, tv and internet. Sometimes have issues with getting tv channels I watch regularly. They consistently jack their bill and I have to call when it gets out of hand and threaten to cancel. (which I would if they didn't cut me some slack). I would recommend to others but warn them of the price increases.
Toni J.
There not much to say. Cable is cable. I do however like it better than dish. The Internet is just ok unless you pay more but on a budget the Internet and cable work fine. I usually just watch Netflix and use it for the Internet
Nella k.
Cincinnati , OH
I've had time Warner cable for my cable and internet for nearly ten years. I'm the past the service hasn't been great but in the last year it has really improved. My internet very rarely goes out and is has very quick download speeds. Although they may be a bit pricey, over all I am very pleased with my service.
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?