BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I do not like time Warner. The only reason I have them is because where I live they are one of two companies allowed. The Internet stops a lot. And the over the phone service is very poor. They always want to get you in another plan.
April d.
April d.
Ventura, CA
Its really hit and miss with this company. When their good cable and internet runs smooth. When there's outagages it gets ridiculous. Their prices are getting bad too. I only stay because I'm offered deals. When that's done I'm gone.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lima, OH
I have had time Warner for many years and my only complaint is pricing. I have never had outages for Internet or cable. Customer service is not the best though, they see you as a number and don't really care if you leave them or not.
Christen S.
Christen S.
Mooresville, NC
We had to switch from another company because our speeds were miserable. We have had no issues with TWC! The Internet is fast and we constantly have multiple devices connected. They were really accommodating with the install as well.
Allie G.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Worst customer service of any cable company. As a new customer, I expected so much more. I've had issues with my bill and cable outages. My bill has increased with no explanation. Do your research before choosing your cable provider.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a Time Warner subscriber for decades for cable. I have recently switched to their internet also (I used to have AT&T DSL and got tired of always having to reset my router). I find their interface easy to use and reliable.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
Not the best but it works I can't complain too much. Every 30 mins or so my internet goes out for like 5 mins or so and I just have to wait to for it to come back again. But the customer service is nice and I can't complain too much
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
If you can find a really good promo, I would recommend them. Other than that, I think they have hidden fees. Customer service is okay depending on your needs. They don't always meet my expectations. I almost wouldn't recommend them.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
So expensive! the good thing about twc though is they will match any current promos to existing members if you ask. but, you have to ask and put up a small fight- it's worth it to save 40 to 50 dollars on a package you already have.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Valley Village, CA
Slow internet. Unpredictable and Unreliable service. But it's the only service available where I live. So, I have to live with it. Plus, I can't get any TV service on my phone due to TWC not being available for that type of service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?