BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marina D.
San Antonio, TX
My family and I have been Time Warner Cable customers for years. While their services are affordable, the wi-fi service is spotty and their cable boxes tend to crash if you record too many shows. When such problems arise, their customer service department is not of much assistance but they eventually get the job done.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
One of the only companies in my area. Their service is pretty decent. It'd only failed us a few times, but their customer service could use improvement. They always have us waiting a few days longer than what they quote us for.
Janeth L.
Laredo, TX
Im not going to lie with my internet service, i love TWC my internet is extremely fast and one time i had an issue and i went to my local store and they were extremely helpful, i am paying for extra velocity which i don't mind at all.! I would totally recommend this internet my husband plays online and it never lags
Michelle W.
Strongsville, OH
We switched over after using AT&T, who by the way is horrible, I won't even get started. But the wifi is fast, and reliable. Sometimes it does kick out but hey can't be perfect. The TV never goes out and the staff was very nice.
Penny G.
Fillmore, NY
I have been with Time Warner for years now. I have the bundle that includes my home phone, cable and internet. Biggest problem with TWC is that they don't do much for their current customers, only promotionals for new customers.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's good for anyone who has the time to maintain it all. Like it has its perks, but it costs a lot. If you're rich or good with money and want really good wifi and tv signal than you should go and connect to this immediately.
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I have been using Time Warner for my internet for over 10 years and am very happy with their service. I recently had problems with my computer losing the internet connection. I called customer service and they walked me through the steps of unplugging the modem and router, and reconnecting to correct the problem.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Service stinks. Both customer and Internet. It says it's super fast but the modem seems to be slowly going in and out. I hate that my bill is never the same even though we do nothing different. Waiting for google fiber to come
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Very dissatisfied! We have had a lot of trouble with our DVR service. When the techs come to the house they are great, but the call line people have no idea what they are doing. One night I spent over 4 hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved. Still having equipment issues. Freezing up, no DVR lists etc.
Katie D.
I don't like that time warners prices seem to go up every year without warning. I also don't believe that time warner has great customer service- if you want to talk to them about something little it takes an hour of your time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?