BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amaris L.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
They provide good service but they can be pricey. Their "promotions" only last 1 year after that the price goes and you have to call them. Sometimes the Internet service does slow down but I just reset my modem and it's back to normal.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable is the only major cable and internet provider and I have a love/mostly hate relationship with them. They offer very affordable plans but customer service is severely lacking and the internet speeds laughable at times.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
So far so good. I haven't had any problems with Time Warner. My cable and internet and landline phone all seem to work well. There were some problems in the beginning, but have since been resolved and there have been no problems since.
Leigh Anne J.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
MacKenna H.
MacKenna H.
Placentia, CA
TWC is horrible. The prices go up and their service is terrible. My family switched to just watching netflix but our internet is so awful we are forced to watch cable. They are a terrible company and I do not recommend them to anyone.
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Eh. Good connection, high price. Customer service is challenging at times. It's my only option in town currently so I can't say I would recommend but if it's your only option talk to customer service and try and negotiate a good rate.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
Wifi connection is terrible and very spotty in my home. Feel as if I spent too much and don't receive as many channels/options as I should. Use simply because it's the norm around here, but know others who are not happy with services.
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
I've been with then for over 4 years don't really have issues with them only that their prices go up after every year which causes you to keep trying to pick a package..it should stay the same price or get cheaper for loyal customer !
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I hate this company for the most part. The internet and cable are horrible and slow. It usually takes a long time for me to get anything done online as it takes forever. Being in college, this is a horrible issue to have to undertake.
Zi Lin L.
Zi Lin L.
New York , NY
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable's customer service, but it is the only provider on my street. We haven't had too many issues with the internet service, but could be due to our own proprietary modem and router, instead of renting TWC's.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?