BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ahyashid A.
Well, TWC, is kinda expensive, but the quality of service is, good. My internet, never goes down, the phone service is good. My children can all be on the internet, without the internet, slowing down.
Riley S.
Cary, NC
Time Warner Cable is the best way to get cable! It's a very reasonable price and you get access to millions of shows, movies, etc.! I never have any difficulties and I can record some many shows!!!!!!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Never had any issues in terms of service but wish they more channels of importance to their packages. I do think their customer service has improved from years ago. They have a great referral program.
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
Good selection of channels. Not a good value for the money. Only cable provider in the area so not a lot of options. Have a lot of issues with the cable boxes. Have had to replace them numerous times.
Kathy R.
South Vienna, OH
Time Warner is okay hate how they add cable boxes now in order to watch your local and other stations. Wish they would rethink the cable boxes. I believe it should be included free with subscriptions.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I like that it has TWC on demand shows to watch at your own pace. I feel like we are paying way more money than we should be though- I would switch to WOW if it was available in our apartment complex.
jamie  .
TWC has been the cable service provider for my family and myself for years, I have always had any issues easily and effortlessly resolved. I will never change providers until the day I'm forced to!lol
Heather e.
Summerville, SC
When we bought our first house we thankfully switched from Comcast to time Warner. Which is so much better in terms of service and customer service. They aren't perfect but I'll take it over Comcast.
Vanessa G.
Time warner is awful. There usually is an issue with service whether it's Internet, cable or phone. If I could switch providers right now I would. A satellite dish at this point might even be better.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
They overcharge and when u wanna cancel they offer u everythinhg under the sun. I tried switching but unfortunately my apartment doesn't do dish network. So now I'm stuck and trapped into bad prices.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?