BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Very dissatisfied! We have had a lot of trouble with our DVR service. When the techs come to the house they are great, but the call line people have no idea what they are doing. One night I spent over 4 hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved. Still having equipment issues. Freezing up, no DVR lists etc.
Amanda K.
Otisville, NY
We had a different network before we switched providers. I have to say I wouldn't even think about going back. Time warner cable was super helpful and the representative set our entire house up and stayed with us for a few hours to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. Super helpful and great service.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Terrible customer service. On more than one occasion we have gotten out bill and have had services added to our account that we never asked for and have no idea why they are there. We dropped them for cable and if we had another option in our area for Internet we would have it. The quality really isn't that great either.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
We just changed over from Verizon/Frontier. I knew we wouldn't like them since my parents had them already for years. I like how we can watch TV any where we go. So I only have the boxes downstairs. I use my chrome cast to watch TV from my tablet in my bedroom. It works very well and on the go to the beach even.
Monica B.
I absolutely loathe this company. If I could pick up another company, besides century link, I'd do it in a New York minute. My Internet drops off nearly 3-4 times a day, and requires the system to be reset. My house isn't even that large, only 1 level, and the box is next to each room that utilizes the internet, yet we still can't keep a signal. No matter how many times I call for a service order, no one seems to know what the cause might be.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Worst customer service of any cable company. As a new customer, I expected so much more. I've had issues with my bill and cable outages. My bill has increased with no explanation. Do your research before choosing your cable provider.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad , CA
Time Warner has some of the best cable service I have seen. The guide, and On Demand is so much better than Charter. The one drawback is the Internet service. It is so slow, even when you have the top speed. I hope at some point they will increase the internet speeds.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I'm not impressed by Time Warner Cable. If I had the ability to switch, I definitely would. I currently live in an apartment and we are required to use Time Warner. We always have issues with the internet going offline and the cable seems to be a constant issue. The programs will freeze and then they will have no sound.
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Time Warner is the cable provider the devil himself would chose. Crap service, semi adequate cable supply, sketchy internet and high prices. I have no choice but time warner where I live, but if you do, go with somebody else.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?