BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
brittany f.
brittany f.
Techie Expert
Great company! always has customer service available for any troubles. fast internet and crystal clear video on the TV and the monthly bill beats out other competitions. I have been a loyal client for years and wouldn't change a thing.
Dela H.
Dela H.
I have my home internet and I used to have cable tv through time warner cable. The cable tv is just way to expensive so I cancelled it. The internet actually gives me slightly more than what I pay for and is reliable for the most part.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Time Warner is ok as far as a company goes. I find it can be expensive and we have looked in to other services but when you live in a small town you end up going with what is available. For the most I think you should do some research.
Amaris L.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
They provide good service but they can be pricey. Their "promotions" only last 1 year after that the price goes and you have to call them. Sometimes the Internet service does slow down but I just reset my modem and it's back to normal.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
Works very well where I live , and never goes out , I've used it for years and I never had a problem , I plan to stick with time warner in the time to come. I don't see myself using any other provider. I recommend time warner to anyone
Amy S.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
Unfortunately, the only cable company in the area, so not much competition. After the sign-on special, the cost is overpriced. If it wasn't for NBCSN and B1G network for the man of the household, we would get rid of cable all together.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
You have to use them because everyone else is worse in the area and our apartment doesn't have the hook ups for Google fiber. Time Warner is better than the other companies but let's be real, no one like dealing with any cable company.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
So far so good. I haven't had any problems with Time Warner. My cable and internet and landline phone all seem to work well. There were some problems in the beginning, but have since been resolved and there have been no problems since.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Studio City, CA
Every night around 9pm the Internet slows down. By 10... I can't get anything. We've even upgraded to get better service and the condition hasn't improved. I don't know anyone who likes TWC, but there are no other options in the area.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?