BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Time warner is cool.. It can be bad sometimes when using the guide because it lags. I do like the on demand feature and the app. It can be expensive like over 150 but have no problems with the internet.
Jade S.
Hamilton, OH
It my only choice for service at this time... Cincinnati bell fioptics is coming but who knows when that will be. So far i don't think I'm paying a whole lot. Would like a cheaper bill but who wouldn't.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love them there services are supper fast. I love all the channels I get to have and I get to watch the Dodgers what more can I want. It is affordable but can be pricey. They have great customer service.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Service is okay and the cable packages are fine. Nothing stellar here. However, I do think they have amazing internet Andy there there hundred megabit internet speed is amazing for any gamers out there.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Techie Expert
It's been awhile since I used this provider but from what I remember the Internet was fast but it was expensive. Another con was the setup fee. Customer service was pretty nice and usually very helpful.
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY
Haven't had many issues... When I do I tweet at the help account and they reset everything. Installation was quick and easy and everything was reasonably priced. Can't complain! Better than just charter
Emily W.
Woodbine, KY
They're decent. They let us extend our bills anytime we need to and we're pretty thankful for that. Everything has been good so far other than the internet sometimes it messes up, is pretty fast though.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Time warner cable is ridiculously over priced and unfortunately is the only cable in our area so we are stuck with them or a dish! Oh and if the wind blows u might have cable or internet or u might not!
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Good not great but it's better than nothing! There's spotty times when it'll cut out during a program and if you're recording there's nothing you can do... just hope for replays and you'll get filled in
theresa p.
Niagara Falls, NY
Although I have no complaints concerning my service-the price keeps creeping up. Also I get offended when they offer an extremely low introductory price and yet don't give their loyal customers a break!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?