BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
I love the cable and the internet. There costumer service is great when you call or talk to someone online however, the people that come to install the cable and internet are super rude and left my boxes that he installed in a huge mess. I would recommend this service to others. It's a great package for a great price.
M B.
Time Warner is the worst. If there was any other suitable option, I would switch in a heartbeat. We pay a fortune for terrible service. Our internet is spotty at best. It is often completely out. We average between 4-6Mbps. Far below what we pay for. Their customer service is appalling. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
I love time warner cable internet services .. We have the fastest internet service package that they have available. We have 6 devices hooked up to our wifi at home and we are completely satisfied . Never had any problems at all!
Clairessa H.
Signal Mtn, TN
Time Warner Cable has been the worst internet experience. If I have more than one device connected at night time, the Internet randomly shuts off or just won't load anything. I pay for the cheapest internet package for my house in TN and the connection is 100 times better than paying more for the 4th cheapest package with TW.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
We use Time Warner for Internet only. If there was any other choice- we would not be with them. We pay for the highest speed Internet and rarely have enough for both our phones and the ps4. Load speeds are excruciatingly slow and customer service tanks. Wish we had other options here as we pay way too much for way too little.
Denisse G.
They're okay. If you have to use them like I do they're okay but I know there are better providers. Sometimes they send out free movie vouchers when they cut off or interrupt TV services, that is something that I like about them.
Ashley A.
Cary, NC
TWC Is decent. They have great internet service but when you have an issue or want to know information the employees either don't know much at all or tell you the wrong thing. They are a bit expensive if you're not under a good promotion ( they have good ones when you first join) but I will always use their internet service.
Katie D.
Raleigh, Nc
If I could put doesn't less than one star I would! they are awful to deal with ! if there are any problems might as well block off the whole day because the chances of speaking with a real person is slim to none! they are terrible!
Alexandra R.
TONAWANDA, NY
Great speeds, great quality for streaming new movies and keeping up with TV shows. customer service has been great so far. paying our bill is easy, and we don't feel pressured to constantly upgrade or add new things to our current set up.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
I've used TWC ever since they bought out Insight. I do like them better than insight. The website is a lot better and easier to use. My guide messes up a lot of and I have to reset the cable box often. My internet rarely has issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?