BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great cable company most of the time. The rates are a bit high, but has a great selection of channels. the wifi is mostly good but sometimes needs to be restarted. The landline service works well with the phone-to-go app
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA
Is pick twc over any other company any day. It's very fast. I'm currently on 50mbs and it works perfectly fine. Customer service are also very nice and helpful. It's absolutely affordable and worth it if you use the Internet a lot!
Jennifer P.
Round rock, TX
I have been a TWC customer for years. I have never had a problem with them.
They always correct a problem I have swiftly.
They are more on the expensive side, but I will still use their services.
I have never had a huge problem with them being down for extended periods of time.
I recommend them to everyone all the time.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
I've used TWC ever since they bought out Insight. I do like them better than insight. The website is a lot better and easier to use. My guide messes up a lot of and I have to reset the cable box often. My internet rarely has issue.
Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We just got Time Warner after several years of direct tv. The customer service is on point, love the temote control(it has s light on it!) and like the variety of channels. Hate that I have to watch commercials for on demand. I do like that I am not obligated to have a contract with them. So far we are glad we switched
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Too expensive, constantly upping the prices and not keeping up with the ability to watch new shows immediately via ROKU, Amazon FireStick, etc. The only reason why we still have it is because it's included with our internet package.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Its the only cable option we have. It is expensive. I looked into getting Dish but the internet quality was not there. Time Warner internet works, but still pricey. Now you have to have a Digital adapter on all tv's that don't have a regular dvr or cable box. They are free for the first year then you are charged for it.
Jeri J.
Wahiawa, HI
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner cable and internet is pretty ok. The only movie channels were offered in our package was Epix which doesn't give great movie choices. The internet is wonderful. I enjoy the fast speed and no problems with it dropping.
M B.
Time Warner is the worst. If there was any other suitable option, I would switch in a heartbeat. We pay a fortune for terrible service. Our internet is spotty at best. It is often completely out. We average between 4-6Mbps. Far below what we pay for. Their customer service is appalling. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
Ivana T.
Honolulu, HI
They offer many channels but with the onset of Netflix, HBO and Hulu, unless you're looking for a niche cable channel I would not recommend. Mainly because it's more expensive than the internet entertainment options and TWC is usually offered in packages that are inconvenient. There are better alternatives out there.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?