BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
El Paso, TX
Just switched over from ATT. So far so good. I haven't had any issues. I had to switch providers because i live on a mountain with an arroyo behind me so I'd lose service a lot. So I'm hoping all goes well this new provider.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
kansas city, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Time warner is a great provider for first time customers. I have gone to and from them because their customer retention is horrible especially when a contract is up and you receive an outrageous bill when your special is up.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I believe TWC has a monopoly on the cable services in my area. I am generally satisfied with the programming offered however, I think it's price gauging and my internet isn't fast enough for the money I pay for the service.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Evansville, IN
Time Warner Cable has been effective when it comes to helping with problems with my cable box. Both times I have contacted them fix the problems they were very professional and seemed to really want to get my problem fixed.
Mursal N.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
I have mixed feelings with this company. Their internet services are slow. Once it was raining and it slowed down our internet and when it rains all you want to do is stream videos but it was lagging and we had to complain.
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have time warner and I must say they are getting more and more expensive, my bill randomly goes up sometimes and I don't even know why... I am always in contact with them trying to figure out why my bill
Is getting higher
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I hate Time warner cable! They kept raising the monthly dues but service goes down in quality. Our cable is always acting up without pictures or cable box receiver is broken. I am tired of dealing with them. Time to cancel.
David S.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
So far they have been very accommodating! And the TWC wifi finder app they gave access to is incredible! It's nice to have wifi in so many random places. They also have really reasonable prices for how fast our internet is.
Grace D.
Grace D.
A little overpriced. They get you by offering great deal but have all kinds of hidden restrictions. We are currently paying for a landline to be able to get a better deal on cable and we don't even own a landline telephone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?