BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
sometimes the connection sucks. but overall, I like that it has a good on demand stuff. I used dish before and honestly it's a step above dish for a lower price. will probably stay a time warner customer
Justice K.
There was a long wait list when I moved and needed new internet so I had to wait around 1-2 weeks. The appointment didn't take that long though so I didn't understand why there was such a long wait list.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
Their service is good but too overpriced for what you get. They always make you get bundles in order to save. If you get one of the services you end up paying like triple the price, it's just ridiculous.
Haley A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner is terrible. The internet is super wishy washy and only works about 75% of the time. There are 2 of us that use the wifi and if we are both streaming one of us isn't getting 100% of the wifi.
Angel R.
Yonkers , NY
I really like the time warner cable than any other one even though now we have so many other ways to watch this and people barely use TV but I like this cable because it has all the Channels that I like.
Haley G.
Albany, NY
Awful. If I could give zero stars, I would. Terrible customer service, terrible quality of internet and cable. Can't wait to move into an area that lets us NEVER have to use Time Warner's services again.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
I think most people use time warner cable. It's like the most basic one. And it's even better when you work for or currently work for time warner cable because you get a discount just like any other job.
Stephanie A.
Don't get very good signal where we live and it's pretty expensive. The people I've talked to are rude and we don't get many channels and we have the second biggest package. The wifi is also pretty slow.
annichen s.
moorpark, ca
Very bas customer service. Was charged for an extra box we never received. Service was turned off all of a sudden. Received two bills with different amounts for the same month. Will never use them again.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love them there services are supper fast. I love all the channels I get to have and I get to watch the Dodgers what more can I want. It is affordable but can be pricey. They have great customer service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?