BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner. I only continue to use them because they are the only internet provider in my area. They constantly raise rates without telling you and if you only want one service (Internet for me), it is more expensive.
Amanda C.
Madison, OH
TWC is reasonable, price wise. I haven't had any issues with their service. Internet is reliable. I like the "chat" option on their site, so I do not have to wait on hold to talk with someone. This option I have used a few times.
Gatlyn S.
Newark, OH
Better than direct tv in my opinion! Never seem to lose signal when it rains or weather isn't ideal! Movie channels are expensive which is the only con I have found! Customer service is great when it comes to having a problem fixed.
Kristen S.
We use the Internet from time warner and it's not that bad but it's not amazing. My mom teaches online and idk how many time the Internet has been down when she needs it for class. But other than that we don't have any other complaints.
Trista M.
Where do I start? This is the only cable/internet company available to me where I live, unfortunately. When they do need to repair the main hub, they take forever. They also like to jack up the rates now and then ever so sneakily.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
We have great internet speeds and very few issues. Their customer service has also been quite helpful when needed. The only con is that it is a it more expensive than other providers in our area, although it is also more reliable.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
I love time warner cable internet services .. We have the fastest internet service package that they have available. We have 6 devices hooked up to our wifi at home and we are completely satisfied . Never had any problems at all!
Jami S.
Gardner, KS
We've had Time Warner service for over a decade now. While we feel that the service is fairly reliable, we were not pleased with the increases for cable service. We now use Time Warner solely for internet and have had no trouble.
Kristal E.
I am pretty pleased with the service I receive. I don't experience many glitches and I enjoy the package I have. The prices are bit high and that would be my only con to the service I have other than that there are no complaints.
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
I honestly love my cable company! i never have a problem with them when it comes down to it the service is splendid indeed and i suggest that others should get this cable company. not only is it affordable but it is the people are very understanding when you have problems with the service which rarely ever happens for me.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?