BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive had my cable phone and internet with Time Warner for almost a year now and overall I am pretty satisfied with my services. But I had the hardest and absolute worst time trying to have someone come out and connect my services and there were several times I almost said forget it but once they got it going its been pretty good. I have had to have my cable boxes replaced a few more times then Id like but for the most part things have been pretty good since everything got connected. Its a bit expensive but its no where near as bad as AT&T.
Tabitha P.
Port Arthur, TX
The speed is great. The tecs that come out are awesome. That is about the only good things about them. I had a truck pull down my wires and that were laying in the road I called the 1 800 number and my call for sent out of the USA wham I asked to be sent to the call centre near me the lady I had on the phone was rude but I couldn't understand her very well. It took them 4 days to get my wires fixed I wasn't happy because my security system is also through them and with out my internet it didn't work.
Danielle R.
I have had time Warner cable for just over a year. I like it and the speed of the internet is generally good and fast. I have had a few issues with the cable not working at times but customer service has been great to help me fix it at no cost to me. the landline works great. the only thing I dislike about the cable company it's the fact that they raise the bill without telling you why. I will be contacting them about this but this is a pretty common problem with all cable companies I have ever dealt with.
Karlie C.
I really hate TWC. They signed us up and charged us for DVR for months without us knowing and without us ever receiving a DVR modem. They won't allow us to discontinue a landline even though we do not have one, and they are overall very unhelpful and rude when we call. Our internet is often VERY bad and they tell us there is nothing they can do and no discounts they can offer us. They have a monopoly where I live and it's outrageous that we cannot get away from them and they will not offer better service.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Time Warner Cable provides both my cable and internet services. Throughout the past 3 years I have chosen multiple services ranging from DVR in 2 rooms, DVR in one room, Digital Cable, Extra channels including HBO, Starz, and Cinemax, to basic cable, and two different wifi features.

I have had a few minor issues with time warner cable such as services going down, but every time I contact the customer service, my problem is always resolved quickly with respect and kindness from their employees.
Dylan H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We cancelled our cable when the whole Verizon/Frontier Communications switch happened and we needed Internet. Time warner had a deal going on for a great price on a very high speed internet. Our wifi works perfectly for our steaming needs (we have a Roku and stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and more). Sometime I have to turn on/off the wifi on my iPhone to get it working. Not sure why and I am not entirely sure it isn't an iPhone problem. All in all I am happy with our internet service from Time Warner.
Gabriel K.
I use Time Warner because it's the best option in my area. I feel the price is pretty high for as little as I use any features aside from the internet. The speed of my internet has never been particularly great even though I'm on a higher tier. In addition, Time Warner has repeatedly, physically disconnected service to my home when they meant to disconnect service to other homes in my block, leaving me without internet while saying it would take at least 24 hours to dispatch someone to fix it.
Brenda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Lately TWC has been changing and really helping customers. I've had trouble with cable boxes but I just go in the TWC app they have and i can just chat with a customer service representative and they answer all questions I might and even solve whatever the problem is. They give you step-by-step instructions to fixing problems going on with boxes and if its not here they will restart the box from their end and fix it. Thats really helpful and don't gotta be calling waiting on the phone for so long.
Kimmie N.
San Gabriel, CA
I highly dislike Time Warner. Their service is horrible and their connection is even worst. When I first moved into my house, I had already called to ask them to set up my internet for me before I had moved in. They couldn't find my house yet told me that my address wasn't correct. So I visited their office in person to talk to someone since every time I call, they always tend to hang up on me. Even after speaking to the rep in person, she never sent anyone out to my house to get my internet set up.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Techie Expert Level 4
Simply put: Time Warner Cable is the WORST

Our internet connection is extremely patchy. The On Demand schedule makes no sense. If you miss a live airing of your show you would think you should be able to find it on demand the next day, but really you have to wait 5 days for TWC to put it up.

Anytime the weather is bad, even just windy, the cable is down.

The customer service is some of her worst I've ever dealt with. I've even had them apologize and say they couldn't figure out the reason for the error.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?