BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
I have had Time Warner for less than a year and so far, so good. We had some trouble initially with getting everything set up and working- took some hardwork by the technician and my call to customer service 2 or 3 times. But since then it is good. Speeds for well for what we need, we haven't lost internet but once in a storm and the cable is nice. A little pricey I believe and could do without so many channels but my Fiance really likes is so we keep it for him. Like I said, so far, so good.
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
The Internet is faster were I live now that we have time warner and I like that I can get some free movies but there customer service sucks. I hate it if people can attest you and ask you random questions and I don't help you instead they put you want a other lines and all of that which you don't want after a long busy day. I'm still mad about that one time that I called because our Internet didn't work and they tested me! Hate them so much but al ready paid for a year so I'm stuck with them.
Rachael I.
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
Great service for cable. The internet could be way faster for the price we pay. Our bill is wayt too high. I want to cancel all the time, but my boyfriend does not. I have other ways to watch what I want. All we need is Wi-Fi. Which could be better. I also don't understand why the bill goes up all the time. Yet nothing changes. They are stealing from people. I have to call every other month with some kind of issue. I sound like a huge biatch!!! But I do get what I want, so they get 2 stars
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
There are outages relatively often and it can take a long time for them to get fixed. The customer service isn't good and the prices are outlandish. They won't work with you on finding packages that fit your lifestyle and it's an all or nothing mindset they have. I don't need 200 channels and 30MB internet when I only use the basic channels and need the internet speed. Very disappointing and they don't value you as a customer. They have told me before they don't care if I switch providers.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
I like the accessibility of Time Warner Cable and how you can connect it to your ATT&T bill but I do not like the price. I think it is way to expensive and they throw in too many fees. When we moved they told us it would be no charge to have a moving fee and when we went to cancel our membership because it was getting too expensive, they charged us $300 for a moving fee they never told us about. I would not recommend time warner cable if you do not watch television a lot or plan on moving.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Okay, I am usually the first one to speak out over poor service from ISPs, but I gotta say TWC has already impressed me big time. I'm switching from AT&T as a long time customer who's sick of the same old price-gouging from that company. For 200 min phone and 18mbps down from AT&T $84/month for 12 months. For 50mbps down and phone service from TWC...$46.25/month for 12 months. You can't beat that deal. I went ahead and paid that $180 early termination fee to AT&T, and now they're history!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This cable is terrible. The only reason I use them is because they are the only ones that provide service in my area. I wanted to go with verizon, but am stuck with time warner. They are overprived for what they are the service is terrible I have to stay in the room where the box is to get any internet service at all and it is still slow. Do NOT go qith them if you don't have to they are pushy and always trying to get you to upgrade they also overcharge you in the hopes you won't notice.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Where do I start. every time my cable gets interrupted my wifi will not automatically turn on when the cable comes back up. And every time we call and they say the same thing. Turn it off and turn it back on again, then after 45 minutes of doing so, they declare that our box is defected and they must have a technician come out to service us. After the a few days it will automatically pop up and cure itself. Go figure. Although the price is right- nightmare getting service over the phone.
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Absolutely will not use this company again unless I just have to for reason against my control. Worst experience when I cancelled my service and they kept trying to bill me for months. I had to call month after month only to very the run around. Finally got it taken care of. Only reason they get 1 start is because they sent a rep to my home months after and he was a very nice guy trying to talk me into coming back and he understood my reasons for not wanting to go back on their service.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I've been using this product for over a year now and it has worked great for me! I had HORRIBLE experiences with Comcast so I was willing to try anything so never have Comcast again. It seems to be a little more expensive then what I have used in the past but it is SO worth it. My Internet NEVER drops or goes out and there are no hidden fees. Their chairmen services has always been extremely helpful, unlike Comcast! I am so glad I have finally found a provider that I am satisfied with!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?