BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
When we moved 14 years ago we originally had Direct TV. After a year we were having a problem and went without TV for 3 weeks (my kids were young at the time) after much arguing they finally sent a repair man out to us and they realized that it was a part that we had a service contract on. After our contract was up we switched to Time Warner Cable. When we have any issues they send someone out usually within a day or two and it is fixed without any issues. I do not regret switching.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I cannot capture in words the disdain I have developed for twc over the past 3 years. Internet is terrible and unreliable. We can't even use it upstairs much less the pool house even though we have an extender. I turn my wifi off on my phone while I'm in the house because it slows it down. Our cable box has malfunctioned a dozen times and there have been more twc employees in our house than I care to remember. Bill continues to go up year after year. I'll stop there before I cry.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Glens Falls, NY
Internet service has been much better this year than previous but the cost for us to have JUST WiFi is most certainly ridiculous! We've had a lot of technical issues and needed a few modems replaced during out time with them and our local Time Warner store always has such a long line it could seriously take an hour to swap your modem or pay your bill in store. But more recently (about 7 months now) service has worked smoothly. Technicians are usually very friendly and efficient.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
For the most part, I'm satisfied with Time Warner. IT's a little inconvenient to have to drive to their store to change a few things sometimes. But the people at the stores are nice. However, a lot of people that are in customer service on the phone are not the best. They may talk WAY too much and turn something so simple into something incredibly complex. I've had to call back about 5 times in one night because the person wouldn't listen to me and just kept talking. Very rude.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Our apartment complex has a contract with Time Watner that we are required to pay for monthly. This provides us basic HD cable & wifi. I was scared at first because I have heard not great things about TWC but I was pleasantly surprised. We've been living here for 3 years & have had simple problems that customer service has fixed quickly! Fast internet and they increase speed yearly. Cable sometimes has channels go out but we just have to call & they are fixed within 15 minutes.
Mary k.
Mary k.
Mayfield, KY
I have been using Time Warner Cable for my internet and Cable needs. i was very dissatisfied with their customer service.I had many problems just trying to get set up. I fixed that by going straight to the local office instead of dealing with anyone over the phone. I will say that the person that installed my cable and internet was very polite and got in and out very quickly. Every so often I lose internet or it is very slow. Other than that I love both the cable and internet..
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
Costumer service is gotten better in the past year, and the price for the service I currently have (without a contract) isn't that bad. Everytime I've renewed my service, I always had to deal with the salesperson ignoring my requests for no contract and trying to sell me on a 2 year contract. Luckily the last time I called I was able to get my service renewed for a lower price without spending 2 hours on the phone trying to get out of the contract they were trying to sell me.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Yermo, CA
The independent contractors they send out for installation are not good people. They are horrible. I almost called the cops. He rifled through my belongings, stole over two thousand dollars worth of my stuff. Rude, vicious, threatening violence and he smelled so BAD. Also, TWC staff on phone are rude, hang up on me, get basty instantly. Mouthy, rude, offensive, hard to deal with, kueti me. . u hate them. But service is available out in small a ville USA . horribly expensive.
Annie F.
Annie F.
I have had Time Warner for years now and my dissatisfaction grows year after year. The price alone is enough for me to want to cancel. I love cable because the signal is more reliable than satellite, and I need my network channels so I can't completely disconnect and do away with cable entirely. The customer service reps are nice, but are clearly outsourced and just walking through protocol instead of listening to the whole situation. Wish there was another option out there!
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
I would have gave them a higher star number if it wasn't for one problem we've been having with them and that is we have suppose to have gotten a dvr box and another cable box for a bedroom a month ago. We've gotten a few different reasons why we haven't gotten them. And they want to charge us for them even tho we haven't received them. Our other products like the phone and internet are great and we haven't had any problems with those. Its just that we want a dvr box so bad.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?