BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle H.
Warren, OH
I have had an OK relationship with Time Warner Cable. That was up until about 2 months ago when they started advertising their merge with another company. That's when my Internet would stop working for no apparent reason and my cable would static in and out on occasion. I'm getting so frustrated with having to call them that sometimes I don't and just pray it fixes itself because I don't want to go thru the hassle AGAIN!! Get it together Time Warner!!
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
I am unhappy with my service at this time. It was really great in the beginning, great programming and great prices. I also have internet through them which is really fast. Better than competitors. I now pay an un real price for my service, 200$ a month!! I only get HBO as my premium channel which should be less than 20$ a month!! Why are they charging me so much now? It's such a pain to switch to another service but I am seriously thinking about it.
Tyler S.
Findlay, OH
As far as cable TV goes, I'm very satisfied with my service. As for the Internet side of things, not so much. Every so often my speeds slow down pretty extravagantly and I have to call them to fix it. I also have times where it drops completely. I wish I could say it was only at home that I experience these issues, but I also manage a retail store with time warner business class. The service isn't any better, and customer service is mediocre at best.
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
if there were any other decent internet provider in the area i would switch in a heart beat. time warner doesnt care about the customers only about getting all the money they can customer service is deplorable and there is not customer loyalty programs. was with the company for 10 years before i switched my television to a different provider they wanted to offer a better price to new customers than the people who have been with the for so very long.
Liz A.
Kenosha, WI
I have never found a service comparable to Time Warner as a whole package. It dominates competitor internet speeds (which we should all just admit it is the most important part of a cable package) and is right in line with the highest competitors for its actual TV service. The third part of the always forced (suggestion to Time Warner: make a 2 pack of TV and internet... it's not that revolutionary) is the commonly debated and underrated phone line.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
Honestly, I do not like Time Warner. However, they are the cheapest in my local area, so I only have them as an option. The customer service is terrible, my box is constantly not working or they are out working in the area resulting in me unable to watch my shows. I wish their customer service would be nicer and more helpful. For now, I will continue to be a customer with high hopes. However, if this continues I may just be turning to Netflix 24/7.
Leyna G.
Walden, NY
Usually I'm pretty happy with the service, but at times it can be unreliable. We pay for on demand and some movie channels which are sometimes "unavailable". Frustrating when you're paying a high price for a service, and have a screaming toddler who really wants to watch Dora! We also use their home security and that works pretty well, but at times the camera doesn't work great or freezes up. Our internet works well and seemed to be very reliable.
Susan C.
Newton Falls, OH
Our package includes high dpeed cable, phone and severalbof the movie channel packages. We rarely have problems with outages. The cost of cable is outrageous and it is a shame there is no competition in the area other than satellite service because that may prompt lower prices. The variety of programs offered is satisfactory but I shouldn't have to watch commercials since I'm not buying cable to watch them. Commercials are the reason for 4 stars.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH
We have TWC because it is the only provider offered in our area. However, we have been a TWC customer in the past as well. Expectations are so, so. Im not too upset or too pleased. It's expensive, but comparable to other providers. I dont think I would recommened to anyone. We have had various problems, but yet when we had another provider in the past, we also had problems with them. I wish they offered the NFL league pass like direct tv does!
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
THNAK YOU TIME WARNER for making it easy to be a customer. They are always punctual, and efficient. Whenever we call to have an issue resolved its not a long wait on hold. Also they are very modern and everything is online now a days. They even gave us HBO for free for a year. We truly do appreciate it. We plan to move into san diego county in the next 3 years and I hope time warner expands south so that we can continue to use their services.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?