BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angel C.
I have Time Warner Cable but only because it's the only cable provider for my neighborhood. I'm not too thrilled with them but they are okay I guess at least I can watch cable TV when it's not freezing up
Haley G.
Albany, NY
Awful. If I could give zero stars, I would. Terrible customer service, terrible quality of internet and cable. Can't wait to move into an area that lets us NEVER have to use Time Warner's services again.
Kelsey S.
I have found time Warner cable to be particularly expensive for their services with prices for the same services steadily rising every 6 months. I use this provider because it is the only one in my area.
Racheal F.
Killeen, TX
It's an okay service, I mean it's not worth all the money we have to pay but hey I need it to watch tv and for the internet because this it the only provider that provides the internet and the tv package
Rachel F.
We have recently moved and switched back to twc and I have noticed several improvements. If you had asked me 6 months ago I would have rated it - stars. Seems they are making an effort to make it better!
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
Time warned cable provides great services for internet and television. The customer service is exceptional and prices are within reason. I enjoy this internet service and would recommend to other people!
Angel R.
Yonkers , NY
I really like the time warner cable than any other one even though now we have so many other ways to watch this and people barely use TV but I like this cable because it has all the Channels that I like.
Justice K.
There was a long wait list when I moved and needed new internet so I had to wait around 1-2 weeks. The appointment didn't take that long though so I didn't understand why there was such a long wait list.
Jacklyn N.
It's not the best and it's not the worst. For some reason, the Internet cuts off whenever someone uses the microwave. It's a bit too pricy for how it functions too. It lags out often or even disconnects.
Tonia H.
As far as cable goes. Time warner has been the best as far as delivering consistent service. However their internet was not good at all. Slow and jammed up easily. And the monthly costs are ASTRONOMICAL!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?