BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Not had a great experience with time warner as of yet. My wifi is very spotty and cycles on and off frequently. We pay twice the price of our previous provider who was very reliable. To be fair the technician was very nice and professional.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
TWC provides everything I could ask for as far as reach of services, however there have been multiple times that our service has gone out (in the area) for no apparen't reason. Hopefully they are figuring that out as they expand their reach!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
You really don't want me to write an honest review of TWC. I think everyone knows how terrible this business is with their customer service. The service is unreliable and shady as they always try to charge you for more than you agreed upon.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fairfield, ME
TWC is a rip off. Charges out the bum for basic things. And you have to pay monthly rental fees for the equipment. If I had different options in my area I would switch. But they know they can charge whatever cause there's little competition
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
I have Time Warner wifi and a landline. The service is dependable and great quality. The base price is $30 a month. By the time we put on all of the taxes and silly stuff my bill is $47 a month. That is frustrating but the service is great!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert
Great high speed internet connection that allows the whole family to be online at the same time. The high speed enhanced service is what it takes with two teens, four cell phones, computers, Roku, PS4, etc. and there's no lag in connection!
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
It's okay. We have internet through TWC, and were told we would have more megabytes per second than we are getting. It goes out occasionally but most of the time if we re set the modem it's fine. Just annoying. When it works, it's mediocre.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
The internet is consistent. I have the most economic Internet from time warner and it is worth it. We connect multiple devices through wifi. I like the convenience of them allowing me to use my own router to avoid paying for equipment fees.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Time Warner Cable is the only provider in my area and if I could switch, I totally would...things have gotten better in the recent years but I used to contemplate doing without cable and/or Internet just so I wouldn't have to deal with TWC.
Abi A.
Abi A.
We have had soo many problems with them. From the internet being really slow to them cutting off our services twice in the same keep after years of being with them because one of their employees made a "mistake" or wanted to make commission
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?