BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner. I only continue to use them because they are the only internet provider in my area. They constantly raise rates without telling you and if you only want one service (Internet for me), it is more expensive.
Kristal E.
I am pretty pleased with the service I receive. I don't experience many glitches and I enjoy the package I have. The prices are bit high and that would be my only con to the service I have other than that there are no complaints.
Trista M.
Where do I start? This is the only cable/internet company available to me where I live, unfortunately. When they do need to repair the main hub, they take forever. They also like to jack up the rates now and then ever so sneakily.
Esther F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love time warner no matter the weather we always have cable and internet. I have had them for over 10 years and dont plan on switching. I also enjoy that they have worked with us. Wish they had an even faster internet.
Mary M.
Time warner cable has good customer service but I wish they were more affordable. It doesn't dissapoint in my experience. It should be cheaper, but there are still good prices. This is probably the only cable provider id recommend
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner made it easy for me to get my internet all set up. I was able to get the kit and hook up the modum by myself which saved the need for waiting for a tech to come set it up. The service is good and the internet is fast.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner cable and internet is pretty ok. The only movie channels were offered in our package was Epix which doesn't give great movie choices. The internet is wonderful. I enjoy the fast speed and no problems with it dropping.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
We have great internet speeds and very few issues. Their customer service has also been quite helpful when needed. The only con is that it is a it more expensive than other providers in our area, although it is also more reliable.
Amanda C.
Madison, OH
TWC is reasonable, price wise. I haven't had any issues with their service. Internet is reliable. I like the "chat" option on their site, so I do not have to wait on hold to talk with someone. This option I have used a few times.
Sarah R.
Valley Village, CA
Slow internet. Unpredictable and Unreliable service. But it's the only service available where I live. So, I have to live with it. Plus, I can't get any TV service on my phone due to TWC not being available for that type of service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?