BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
After a few rocky years, our time Warner service has improved so very much. Outages have virtually disappeared and service, when needed, is scheduled quickly and service providers are very helpful. Iwould recommend Time Warner.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Has been an okay provider. They were a bit hard to work with when we needed installing and had a hard time getting anyone to help us. Reasonably priced, but sometimes the wifi can be a bit dodgy. I recommend using a high level.
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
We're new to time warner cable and we have our internet and cable through them, they have their days where they're a little slower but over all we can't complain too much about them! I would recommend them to people in the area
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Not too much to say. We do not have a choice of cable providers here. There is o my TW or direct TV. The office hours are limited. I feel it is overpriced, but that seems to be the trend. I could neither object or recommend TW.
Katie D.
Katie D.
I don't like that time warners prices seem to go up every year without warning. I also don't believe that time warner has great customer service- if you want to talk to them about something little it takes an hour of your time.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
I've had time Warner for a while now. Never had an issue with them, except the service slowing down a few minutes at a time. But it hardly happens. The price is just Right and you basically get what you pay for! Def recommend!
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Was so much better when they had a local office, now I have to go several miles away if I need to exchange a box. It takes them forever to acknowledge an outage in the area, and they keep raising their rates, for less service.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Montclair, CA
Time Warner is reliable and very reasonable. Time Warner gives me the flexibility of using my own router putting the extra savings in my pocket. Since contracting Time Warner not once have I had to contact them for any issues?
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Service stinks. Both customer and Internet. It says it's super fast but the modem seems to be slowly going in and out. I hate that my bill is never the same even though we do nothing different. Waiting for google fiber to come
Emily H.
Emily H.
They are great. Have had no problem with customer service or unusual cable problems. Affordable compared to other providers. If you have young ones in the house they have paren't locks to keep kids off channels or certain shows
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?