BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelsey A.
If you can find a really good promo, I would recommend them. Other than that, I think they have hidden fees. Customer service is okay depending on your needs. They don't always meet my expectations. I almost wouldn't recommend them.
Megan J.
I really don't like time warner. They trap you in a contract for forever. You can't cancel even if you paid off your bill. My cable goes out all the time and it's outrageously expensive. I wouldn't recommend this company to others
Jennifer P.
Round rock, TX
I have been a TWC customer for years. I have never had a problem with them.
They always correct a problem I have swiftly.
They are more on the expensive side, but I will still use their services.
I have never had a huge problem with them being down for extended periods of time.
I recommend them to everyone all the time.
Sarah R.
Valley Village, CA
Slow internet. Unpredictable and Unreliable service. But it's the only service available where I live. So, I have to live with it. Plus, I can't get any TV service on my phone due to TWC not being available for that type of service.
Trista M.
Where do I start? This is the only cable/internet company available to me where I live, unfortunately. When they do need to repair the main hub, they take forever. They also like to jack up the rates now and then ever so sneakily.
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
The service isn't terrible. The internet is fast in my opinion. We rarely have outages and most of the time they're resolved quickly. The customer service agents are a little pushy but I'm sure that's just what they're paid to say.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner. I only continue to use them because they are the only internet provider in my area. They constantly raise rates without telling you and if you only want one service (Internet for me), it is more expensive.
Brandi A.
Techie Expert Level 2
Best service carriers in LA. Internet is fast and affordable. I recently got cable but cancelled it because I can use my Apple TV and Roku to watch everything else. I would recommend this provider above all others in the LA Area.
Jami S.
Gardner, KS
We've had Time Warner service for over a decade now. While we feel that the service is fairly reliable, we were not pleased with the increases for cable service. We now use Time Warner solely for internet and have had no trouble.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
We have great internet speeds and very few issues. Their customer service has also been quite helpful when needed. The only con is that it is a it more expensive than other providers in our area, although it is also more reliable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?