BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marqueveia M.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I like Time Warner's internet service better than the cable service. When I had the cable, I always had to call in to ask about charges on my account that were not correct. The internet service is good and they are helpful (better than AT&T).
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Techie Expert
Its great easy to use unlike other cable providers like Verizion its faster internet quality is amazing and when you need customer service they are always helpful it is affordable and very simple no hidden fees i would recommend it to others.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I like cable. Is it exactly necessary anymore, no. Also the prices are ALWAYS going up and I ALWAYS have to try some new bundle. If I could avoid all the annoying phone calls I have to share to get a decent rate...this rating would be higher.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Time Warner Cable has really disappointed me. My cable works perfectly fine, but my internet is a different story. Time Warner's customer service is nice when I call them, but they say they are going to do something to help me, and the don't.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
This company is great when it comes to cable. I love their channels and how I can research shows and even record them. The internet is okay. I think their deals are never fully accurate. I would recommend their cable, but not their internet.
Oriana Y.
Oriana Y.
Olean, NY
Techie Expert
I used to hate my internet and we'd call tech support like every other day, but since we switched to the highest bit Internet, we haven't had any issues at all. Customer service was never rude. They always helped efficiently and effectively.
Pam K.
Pam K.
Middleport, NY
They are the only option we have where I live, Their prices are high and customer service is mediocre at best. Every evening about 9:30 they seem to throttle back our internet, it stops and lags horribly. Wouldn't use them if I had a choice.
GRETCHEN S.
GRETCHEN S.
Dallas, TX
Before TWC I used another carrier who I won't name. HATED THEM. By contrast, TWC has been great about service, whether love the phone or in person. Their specialists are on-time, courteous, helpful, and willing to stay until the job is done.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner cable has fast internet and great TV but i do think there services is a little crappy and there prices are high as soon as your promotion is up your bill sky rockets and athats all the excuse they give you and its not really fair
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
A few weeks ago we upgraded our Internet and couldn't get it to boot up correctly. We called customer service and got the most friendly girl who was so helpful knowledgeable walked us right through the whole process just like landing a plane
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?