BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Eliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Service not the best, but for a cheap price, what can you expect. I am happy with Time Warner because I wouldn't want to pay more for my internet anyways. I don't spend much time working at home so it isn't a huge significance to me.
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Too expensive, constantly upping the prices and not keeping up with the ability to watch new shows immediately via ROKU, Amazon FireStick, etc. The only reason why we still have it is because it's included with our internet package.
Sahar M.
Good service. Many options with packages depending on what your family is looking for. I get all my favorite channels plus some HBO ones. Customer service is very good too. It works for me so I'll probably always get this service.
Kristal E.
I am pretty pleased with the service I receive. I don't experience many glitches and I enjoy the package I have. The prices are bit high and that would be my only con to the service I have other than that there are no complaints.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner cable and internet is pretty ok. The only movie channels were offered in our package was Epix which doesn't give great movie choices. The internet is wonderful. I enjoy the fast speed and no problems with it dropping.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Its the only cable option we have. It is expensive. I looked into getting Dish but the internet quality was not there. Time Warner internet works, but still pricey. Now you have to have a Digital adapter on all tv's that don't have a regular dvr or cable box. They are free for the first year then you are charged for it.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
I've had their internet for awhile and it works pretty well. I just recently got their cable service and I like it for the most part. It's definitely cheaper than DirecTV, but could do some work in the menu section and other areas.
Brandi A.
Techie Expert Level 2
Best service carriers in LA. Internet is fast and affordable. I recently got cable but cancelled it because I can use my Apple TV and Roku to watch everything else. I would recommend this provider above all others in the LA Area.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Is pick twc over any other company any day. It's very fast. I'm currently on 50mbs and it works perfectly fine. Customer service are also very nice and helpful. It's absolutely affordable and worth it if you use the Internet a lot!
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cable has seriously stepped their game up with products and customer service. I am able to easily contact a representative to receive help or to pay bills online. They have a wide variety on products that are available .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?