BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ
I absolutely love my Time Warner Cable. It has so many options to choose from. Customer service typically fixes any issues right away. One con is that cable bills tend to be on the pricey side. I definitely recommend cable over fits to others.
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
I've had good with TWC and I've had bad with TWC. It could always get better, especially their insane price for cable. That's why my family switched to just their internet and subscribe to online streaming through a device we plug into the TV.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
I currently use time warner cable as my Internet and cable services and they have been good to me so far. We haven't had any concerns with anything and the best thing is when they run a special you can get that same discount with your service.
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Parkville, MO
There prices are way over priced for the quality of service you receive as well as the customer service they provide! They are constantly changing they channel packages. I wish there were more options to go with for both TV and internet combo!
Laura S.
Laura S.
I don't love it, especially their customer service, but it's the only option where I live. It seems about the same as every other internet provider I've ever had, though. I don't think their customer service problems are unique to Time Warner.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Weslaco, TX
So far we've had time warner for a few years, and even though their introductory prices are awesome they do tend to go up afterwards. I've managed to maintain a daily low price so far and hope it stays that way, if not I will change providers.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
Where I live our signal was really bad, but thanks to the Time Warner internet with Wifi access our signal works great. No more waiting for pages to load for a long time. We log in through our wifi and our phones internet works great and fast.
Ezinne M.
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
The phone service, cable network and wifi are quiet good, but the wifi at most times is usually slow even when the attention of time warner representatives are called to fix it. But I think they do well at least for the phone and cable network
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Cincinnati, OH
I think that Time Warner Cable is very expensive and I do not like how they are constantly raising the prices when you are a long term customer and signed up for a certain price. They are also not willing to work with you on lowering the price
I've been a customer for years, because I've never had disappointments with their service. They're package bundles are affordable and worth it! Best of all, they provide internet and a land line. Their customer service is also always helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?