BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mary M.
Mary M.
Time warner cable has good customer service but I wish they were more affordable. It doesn't dissapoint in my experience. It should be cheaper, but there are still good prices. This is probably the only cable provider id recommend
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
I love time warner cable. The channels that I can catch are amazing and never ending. I love watching movies in the movie channels with no commercial breaks. I love the fact that I can record shows because I always miss something.
Kayce P.
Kayce P.
Blythewood, SC
I don't have much to say about Time Warner. It definitely gets the job done, but I chose them for my internet purely because it was the most readily available. Perhaps if I had a larger package or bundle, I would have more to say.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Columbus, OH
I can stream a lot of TV shows and there's always a lot of options on what to watch I got a new cable box with Time Warner cable and when they installed it was very easy I went through very fast and I haven't had a lot of problems
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Madison, OH
TWC is reasonable, price wise. I haven't had any issues with their service. Internet is reliable. I like the "chat" option on their site, so I do not have to wait on hold to talk with someone. This option I have used a few times.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner made it easy for me to get my internet all set up. I was able to get the kit and hook up the modum by myself which saved the need for waiting for a tech to come set it up. The service is good and the internet is fast.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Techie Expert
We have a tv/ internet bundle & it is awesome! The internet works amazing and we hardly ever lose service due to bad weather! I've never had TWC before & if you are able to get service through this provider I highly recommend it!
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Pros: Great customer service, cable delivery window,high quality channels, and fast internet. Cons: I dont get internet in my master bedroom on my side of the bed. But my husband does get it on his side. Love my cable + internet.
Kristal E.
Kristal E.
I am pretty pleased with the service I receive. I don't experience many glitches and I enjoy the package I have. The prices are bit high and that would be my only con to the service I have other than that there are no complaints.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom has time warner cable and she's always complaining that she pays a lot for just to boxes and the Internet. Where didn't have no complains at first but then they started to charge a lot way more definitely not what we want.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?