BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
This review is gonna be a bit generous. yes the cons of cable are glaringly evident. however for longtime customers like myself and my family the price isn't too bad. if and only if you are happy with the original features you wanted. upgrading to anything is gonna open a door to the seventh circle of hell so be forewarned.
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
Time Warner cable is a good company however sometimes a charge very high prices and their cable box is messed up quite often I have a DVR and it doesn't work quite like it should all of the time. They will come out and fix it however you got to stay on the phone and deal with everyone there first sometimes I can just be a pain
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Had Verizon for many years and absolutely hated it. The Customer Service was un-pleasant and the product was even worst then the customer service. Time Warner has been great and highly recommend it. It i affordable and comes with great customer serice.
Brittany E.
I love the channels that I'm provided through TWC,as well as my internet speed and quality but I think they need to work on their bundle pricing and their updates. I experience problems with my cable anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week.
Stephanie J.
Watertown, NY
I do not like twc I think the company makes you pay way to much for crappy service, but when it's the only internet service provider you can get you really don't have a choice but to pay for it. I only have negative things to say about the company it's horrible , if anyone has an option other than twc choose the other option
Alyssa S.
Meh--- I really don't like this system they have going on. The price is affordable with my paycheck but the customer service isn't great. I like to options of channels I have now but if I want more I would have to pay A LOT more money.
Ashley B.
Danville, KY
I have always had problems with Time Warner. Occasionally service is spotty and our internet connection is ridiculously slow in comparison to other places. The individuals that have come out on service calls are hit or miss for politeness as well. If I could switch providers I would definitely try but offerings for my area are slim.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
TWC is the only dependable company in my area. the intenet speed is the main reason we have TWC. not very happy with the VOD, not very consistant, but ok. landline is awesome because it incluses overseas calls and we have relatives overseas.
Kaitlynn P.
Recently tried going to this internet company and was very dissatisfied due to them not being able to come out to my home and allow me to have Internet. We have neighbors with this company and it works. Questioning what the issue is..
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?