BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I usually have the worst luck with Time Warner Cable. The customer service is usually worthless, but I have had good luck with the service techs. My problem is usually fixed but doesn't always last long. They are also way overpriced!! I think next I'll switch to AT&T
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
This review is gonna be a bit generous. yes the cons of cable are glaringly evident. however for longtime customers like myself and my family the price isn't too bad. if and only if you are happy with the original features you wanted. upgrading to anything is gonna open a door to the seventh circle of hell so be forewarned.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
TWC is the only dependable company in my area. the intenet speed is the main reason we have TWC. not very happy with the VOD, not very consistant, but ok. landline is awesome because it incluses overseas calls and we have relatives overseas.
Brandi D.
If I had choices I would choose just about anybody over TW. The speed is good but the customer service is awful! And they keep raising the price. Sometimes it's a little fee or tax other times they just raise the cost of the service.
Kate M.
Studio City, CA
Every night around 9pm the Internet slows down. By 10... I can't get anything. We've even upgraded to get better service and the condition hasn't improved. I don't know anyone who likes TWC, but there are no other options in the area.
Alyssa S.
Meh--- I really don't like this system they have going on. The price is affordable with my paycheck but the customer service isn't great. I like to options of channels I have now but if I want more I would have to pay A LOT more money.
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
Time Warner cable is a good company however sometimes a charge very high prices and their cable box is messed up quite often I have a DVR and it doesn't work quite like it should all of the time. They will come out and fix it however you got to stay on the phone and deal with everyone there first sometimes I can just be a pain
Kaitlynn P.
Recently tried going to this internet company and was very dissatisfied due to them not being able to come out to my home and allow me to have Internet. We have neighbors with this company and it works. Questioning what the issue is..
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?