BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
El Paso , TX
Hit or miss. Sometimes certain channels are fuzzy. I've called customer service, but not much changes. I'm either happy or disappointed with service. A little expensive for the quality. Not sure I would recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
This is the only cable company that stays true to what they tell you, they tend to come in a reasonable time when needed to, and they have a app that you can watch tv or anything on your mobil or electronic device
Frances F.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I use time warner because there really isn't another option living where I am. For the most part it's fine, but sometimes it can be difficult getting things taken care of when something is wrong. Feels pricey too.
Twan B.
Twan B.
Palmdale, CA
I really don't like Time Warner Cable but it's the only thing they have in my area! It did not meet my expectations but it's whatever. The wifi is horrible. It freezes at 2am every morning. I would not recommend .
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
We've had Time Warner Cable for years and have never had an issue! Our internet/wifi is always fast and our cable service has been excellent. We love the DVR feature so we can stay caught up on our favorite shows!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Only provider in my area that is respectable. Bought my own router to save $10 a month so definitely recommended for an overall investment or you have to rent one. So far, fair service and pricing for the quality.
Joy O.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
They are pretty good in general, but this one time there was a snow storm and we find have cable for like 3 days. The thin if we had that bundle where it was cable phone and Internet so we didn't have any of that.
Jalen P.
Jalen P.
Lexington, KY
It is rare my TV service goes out. I get to watch my shoes without having to worry about something happening and I love that. if I need assistance they answer the phone to try to fix the issue as best as they can.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I have the most economic package so it has what I need payments are easy to make and I have enough movie channels to enjoy the price is okay and there are choices for each type of consumer would recommend for sure
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Time warner cable is very reliable and there is a lot of channels. There customer service is always very helpful and the service calls are very fast and they work with your schedule. I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?