BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had issues with this provider my box freezes up at times and it has stopped what we are watching to do updates. Now they are charging just to put basic cable in other rooms because now every has to be digital not happy about that at all
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
green bay, WI
I love that the speed that we need for our multiple devices is affordable. The only downside to time warner is their tier one technical support doesn't seem to really know what they're doing and you have to call multiple times to get it fixed.
Andmoragan T.
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Louisville, KY
Basic internet service but the products are def. overpriced for what you receive. In addition, you also have horrible customer service support if you ever need anything done. Even with cable, the channels sometimes skip or freeze up like dish.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Time Warner Cable has really disappointed me. My cable works perfectly fine, but my internet is a different story. Time Warner's customer service is nice when I call them, but they say they are going to do something to help me, and the don't.
Nadalie P.
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
Only cable service offered in my area. I feel like they are ridiculously high. They only offer promotions to new customers and then treat current, long standing customers like crap. I wish more TV stations would reach out through Internet tv.
Sterling A.
Sterling A.
Slow internet, even when you buy the fastest speeds. It's taken me about 12 minutes just to type this up because my internet is so laggy. They really lack in customer service too, like, I get it, you hate your job, but I still need some help?
I've been a customer for years, because I've never had disappointments with their service. They're package bundles are affordable and worth it! Best of all, they provide internet and a land line. Their customer service is also always helpful.
Patera E.
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
Time Warner is overpriced and overrated, but the options in my area are limited. It's the lessor of the evils. I can't afford any premium channels and their bundles include a home phone that I didn't want, but their specials are not flexible.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate TWC but as it is only internet provider in my area, i have no choice. i am currently part of the 100 plan, but my download speed is never over 24gbps. it's really terrible and i can't wait for verizon fios to offer services in my area.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?