BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christina B.
Though their rates are better than directTV, their overall Internet/TV quality is much worse than them. I would definitely switch to direct TV if I could.
Gabby H.
Marathon, NY
Great internet, my husband uses his Xbox and I use the desktop on a daily basis and we've never had problems. Great product for the price
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
In general I hate Time Warner but this experience was very pleasant. Nice employee. Comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi (one should hope an internet company would offer wi-fi!) Short wait times. No hassle. Time Warner in general is a giant corporate monster with terrible customer service but I'm reassured by this location.
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
Not that crazy about TWC to be honest. Had a lot of problem with getting them to come and set up my services, they quoted us the wrong installation fee, then they didn't set up what or where they were supposed to and we are only keeping them for internet until another service is available in my area.
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner can be quit costly. They lure you in with their so called promotions. In actuality you are saving about $10 if you did not pick a bundle. Keep in mind these bundle prices are only for a year.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
Expensive for what it's worth. They overcharge you for simple things and will only change it if you call them because they don't want to lose customers
Caramelita X.
California
Techie Expert
I've never really had any issues with my internet. I have the extreme at 100 mbs and is great. It powers my whole house and all the TVs are run through the WiFi and only do streaming throughout the whole house. We also have a laptop tablet and phones running off the wifi. It's super fast no matter how many devices.
Shaun S.
Greensboro, NC
The worst cable company there is, the monopoly they have in the Carolinas is ridiculous. They say one price and the bill be totally different. They have the worst customer service ever as well.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Great cable service. HORRIBLE customer service. They have several different numbers to call for help but you never know when number to call for what problem. I've had a couple CSR flat out lie to me about company policy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was intentionally hung up on.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?