BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittnee R.
Wish I had more channels, thought I was getting a great deal but I don't get a guide in all of my rooms and the price I thought I was signing up for was just one box and only like 20 channels. ...not the best
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
After having ATT gor 10 yrs, their poor service and high prices pushed me away and it was the best thing they could have done because ever since then TIME WARNER CABLE IS MY #1 strong going for 3 yrs straight
Shannon B.
Camarillo
It was hard to even give this company one star. Worst cable experience I have ever had. I am forced to use them as a provider as they are the only provider in my area. Poor customer service and connectivity.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
JoAnna B.
Granada Hills, CA
The price of the cable/internet is a bit high. No longer have cable, cut the cord about a month ago. I still have the Internet, runs fine no real issues. Customer service has been okay, nothing over the top.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
Time Warner is a good cable company. I have had to call about prices, I think they can be a tad expensive. It is the only option we have for cable without going with satellite. I prefer cable over satellite.
Amber S.
We switched from WOW to Time Warner Cable and it has been excellent. The issues we had with Wi-Fi signal strength is non-existent now. Customer service has been great and they set us up with a great package.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Colleen G.
Jamestown, NY
Very dissatisfied with TWC. Have been with them for 15 years only because my options have been limited. Will been discontinuing TWC very soon when I decide on a satisfactory alternative available in my area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?