BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Drew S.
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable has been a great service! I have yet to experience any big problems. In addition, their service is fast and efficient. I really appreciate that. I can call and be confident that I won't be on hold for hours on end.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Imperial, CA
I have the highest speed of internet with Timewerner because it allows my whole family surf the internet at the same time without lagging. We can stream videos, listen to music, play video games, etc. I preffer Timewerner over AT&T.
Gatlyn S.
Gatlyn S.
Newark, OH
Better than direct tv in my opinion! Never seem to lose signal when it rains or weather isn't ideal! Movie channels are expensive which is the only con I have found! Customer service is great when it comes to having a problem fixed.
I love the services Time Warner Cable gives; however, the price does go up after two years. I generally have to call them and ask for a lower price, because the price is too high. They respond quickly to service calls and questions.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
If you can find a really good promo, I would recommend them. Other than that, I think they have hidden fees. Customer service is okay depending on your needs. They don't always meet my expectations. I almost wouldn't recommend them.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cable has seriously stepped their game up with products and customer service. I am able to easily contact a representative to receive help or to pay bills online. They have a wide variety on products that are available .
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
I would not recommend this company to anyone that does not have to use it. Where I live it is our only option for Internet and it stinks they hust don't care about their customer service because they are the only thing that we have
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
The service isn't terrible. The internet is fast in my opinion. We rarely have outages and most of the time they're resolved quickly. The customer service agents are a little pushy but I'm sure that's just what they're paid to say.
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Not so pleased with our cable service as I find it very high in price. Waiting for Verizon Fios to come into our area. Our cable works and we get the channels we want but at a definite cost. I think Time Warner is WAY to EXPENSIVE.
KAREN E.
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC
Tinewarner provides good service but they have consistently been raising prices over the past two years so I am not very pleased with that Costumer service is not very accommodating when you try to talk to them about a lower price.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?