BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Zi Lin L.
New York , NY
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable's customer service, but it is the only provider on my street. We haven't had too many issues with the internet service, but could be due to our own proprietary modem and router, instead of renting TWC's.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a Time Warner subscriber for decades for cable. I have recently switched to their internet also (I used to have AT&T DSL and got tired of always having to reset my router). I find their interface easy to use and reliable.
MacKenna H.
Placentia, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
TWC is horrible. The prices go up and their service is terrible. My family switched to just watching netflix but our internet is so awful we are forced to watch cable. They are a terrible company and I do not recommend them to anyone.
Stephanie F.
I hate this company for the most part. The internet and cable are horrible and slow. It usually takes a long time for me to get anything done online as it takes forever. Being in college, this is a horrible issue to have to undertake.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
You have to use them because everyone else is worse in the area and our apartment doesn't have the hook ups for Google fiber. Time Warner is better than the other companies but let's be real, no one like dealing with any cable company.
Stephanie J.
Watertown, NY
I do not like twc I think the company makes you pay way to much for crappy service, but when it's the only internet service provider you can get you really don't have a choice but to pay for it. I only have negative things to say about the company it's horrible , if anyone has an option other than twc choose the other option
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
Works very well where I live , and never goes out , I've used it for years and I never had a problem , I plan to stick with time warner in the time to come. I don't see myself using any other provider. I recommend time warner to anyone
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I usually have the worst luck with Time Warner Cable. The customer service is usually worthless, but I have had good luck with the service techs. My problem is usually fixed but doesn't always last long. They are also way overpriced!! I think next I'll switch to AT&T
Jenni S.
Time Warner is ok as far as a company goes. I find it can be expensive and we have looked in to other services but when you live in a small town you end up going with what is available. For the most I think you should do some research.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Had Verizon for many years and absolutely hated it. The Customer Service was un-pleasant and the product was even worst then the customer service. Time Warner has been great and highly recommend it. It i affordable and comes with great customer serice.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?