BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brandi D.
If I had choices I would choose just about anybody over TW. The speed is good but the customer service is awful! And they keep raising the price. Sometimes it's a little fee or tax other times they just raise the cost of the service.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I have not been satisfied with my experience with Time Warner Cable. My internet is often slow or had bad connection and my Netflix buffers all the time. We've had TWC for over ten years and if we get the chance to switch I believe we will.
Kaitlynn P.
Recently tried going to this internet company and was very dissatisfied due to them not being able to come out to my home and allow me to have Internet. We have neighbors with this company and it works. Questioning what the issue is..
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Awful. Having recently switched from FIOS to TWC (not by choice), I am completely disappointed by the product suite offered by TWC. The TV/DVR options are archaic, difficult to navigate, and SLOW in response. The internet speed is so slow that I often have to switch to my cell data if multiple devices are attempting to use wireless.
Alyssa S.
Meh--- I really don't like this system they have going on. The price is affordable with my paycheck but the customer service isn't great. I like to options of channels I have now but if I want more I would have to pay A LOT more money.
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Time Warner gives you a great selection of channels, but the amount of problems you receive in return is not worth it. I recently spent three hours trying to purchase a movie and have a cable box fixed over the phone and I received little to no help while being constantly transferred and hung up on by the customer service agents.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Jelisa R.
Time Warner Cable is the least of my favorites. Their prices are outrageous and the customer service is horrible. I have had many outages, huge spikes in prices, and just outright horrible service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They are the only provider in my area and I would gladly switch if something else became available.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Really the only option in our area. Miss living in a bigger city with access to UVerse.Internet service seems to get throttled a lot. We stream most of our TV even though we do have cable with Time Warner. Wouldn't really recommend them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?