BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Helen A.
Helen A.
I have internet with twc, and I have being having it since 2014, I have not have any problem with them, my internet is always working, and the only complain I have is that sometimes my bill changes, but its not like it cant be fix.
KAREN E.
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC
Tinewarner provides good service but they have consistently been raising prices over the past two years so I am not very pleased with that Costumer service is not very accommodating when you try to talk to them about a lower price.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
I would not recommend this company to anyone that does not have to use it. Where I live it is our only option for Internet and it stinks they hust don't care about their customer service because they are the only thing that we have
Linda H.
Linda H.
Terrible service. And expensive. I have had cable for 6 weeks now and they have billed me twice and when I called to say my second cable box wasn't working they wanted to rewire my house. I would not recommend them to anyone, ever.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Is pick twc over any other company any day. It's very fast. I'm currently on 50mbs and it works perfectly fine. Customer service are also very nice and helpful. It's absolutely affordable and worth it if you use the Internet a lot!
Esther F.
Esther F.
Techie Expert
I absolutely love time warner no matter the weather we always have cable and internet. I have had them for over 10 years and dont plan on switching. I also enjoy that they have worked with us. Wish they had an even faster internet.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
The service isn't terrible. The internet is fast in my opinion. We rarely have outages and most of the time they're resolved quickly. The customer service agents are a little pushy but I'm sure that's just what they're paid to say.
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Not so pleased with our cable service as I find it very high in price. Waiting for Verizon Fios to come into our area. Our cable works and we get the channels we want but at a definite cost. I think Time Warner is WAY to EXPENSIVE.
I mostly stream now, like on Roku TV or Netflix. Cable has gotten way too pricey, and streaming is much better because you don't have to be glued to your tv. As long as my wifi doesn't work slow, i'll stay with this cable company.
Trista M.
Trista M.
Where do I start? This is the only cable/internet company available to me where I live, unfortunately. When they do need to repair the main hub, they take forever. They also like to jack up the rates now and then ever so sneakily.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?