BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristine M.
Eh, we got the highest Internet they offered and we pay a pretty penny for it which we don't mind but it lags out quite a bit for us constantly. YouTube on the Xbox is the worst. I will say the customer service is on point every time we have called them they have been very nice and helpful
Margarita R.
Loma Linda, CA
They have good prices. I never have to worry about service going out with bad weather. Cheaper then a satellite service I previously used.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
We absolutely love time warner. Always convenient and always there when we need them.
Brooke B.
Lake Geneva, WI
This is the worst internet ever. Horrible service. Bad and slow wifi. I hate hate this company
Christina B.
Though their rates are better than directTV, their overall Internet/TV quality is much worse than them. I would definitely switch to direct TV if I could.
Gabby H.
Marathon, NY
Great internet, my husband uses his Xbox and I use the desktop on a daily basis and we've never had problems. Great product for the price
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
In general I hate Time Warner but this experience was very pleasant. Nice employee. Comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi (one should hope an internet company would offer wi-fi!) Short wait times. No hassle. Time Warner in general is a giant corporate monster with terrible customer service but I'm reassured by this location.
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
Not that crazy about TWC to be honest. Had a lot of problem with getting them to come and set up my services, they quoted us the wrong installation fee, then they didn't set up what or where they were supposed to and we are only keeping them for internet until another service is available in my area.
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner can be quit costly. They lure you in with their so called promotions. In actuality you are saving about $10 if you did not pick a bundle. Keep in mind these bundle prices are only for a year.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?