BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kady C.
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY
Awful company. I wish we had other options where we live. It's so overpriced and they know they are the only option so they never give you a deal. We're considering getting rid of cable and just using Netflix and Hulu.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY
We don't mind the time warner cable. The signal comes in good. It seems like they're always trying to throw extra costs in, so you do have to watch your bill to make sure you werent charged for something you didnt get.
Jan T.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
We just moved to a new place and i'm so happy that TIme warner servives our location. We rarely have any problems with internet at home. We use it in the office too, glad we changed our office internet from att to TWC.
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Great service, fast internet, good cable service as well. I've stuck with them for years and they're what I plan to stick with! Their newly improved customer service is great as well, highly convenient to get in touch.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Techie Expert
It's a great provider! I get so many TV channels and occasionally I get free HBO on certain weekends which is nice because I can record my favorite movies. They really met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Time warner cable is great thanks for the service. It allows me to watch TV and have wifi. Pros is that I have the show boomerang. Cons is I don't have HBO family shows. Would recommend if you give us all HBO family .
Candyce H.
Candyce H.
I am not impressed with this company. The wifi tends to be slower and expensive for what you get. Recently had GoogleFiber which is so much better. My friends did not have great experience with their customer service.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We used to have time Warner, before we moved. It was the best cable and internet provider I've used! I sadly cannot use it where I live now, but we are planning on moving soon, and I will definitely be switching back!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?