BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
Their customer service is not always bad. You will encounter a few idiots every once in awhile though. It's very rare that we have an outage. Every Time you make changes to the bill, they always mess it up. At least I know what to expect though.
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
I feel like their service is okay for living on an island. I'm not in love with their internet service. I feel at times that it is spotty and unreliable. I feel their like customer service could use work and more communication within the company
Ali D.
Ali D.
I have had windstream before and the service was really bad. I really disliked staying with them and as soon as i switched to time warner cable, my life began to be so simple and easy. The connection was great and so was the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Sun City, CA
Their service is ok at best. We only switched so we could get the baseball game consistently. We haven't had any problems with service but customer service has been awful, one time they couldn't fix something and they just said 'sorry' and left.
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Time Warner Cable is just the worst. We always enter into a contract and some how the bill goes up randomly because we were on a "promotional plan" I feel like were being duped. It is not the most reliable and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
Time Warner Cable has it's issues, but it's not the worst cable provider. At times, we have to have the cable guy come by and fix the internet/cable problems. They are always friendly, but I wish we wouldn't have to call them in the first place.
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
We have the bundle deal that includes cable, phone and Internet for our home. I do like the fact that we have a better deal getting all of these together. Customer service has been ok, at times I've had challenges waiting for someone to help me.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Camp Lejeune , NC
We've had trouble with TWC as far as connection issues, prices of services, and customer service. They really seem to be turning things around for the better and we are much more happier overall with them now than we were a couple of years ago.
Mosammat P.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
I've been with time warner for a long time and they have really improved their stuff. Their internet speeds are faster and smoothr. Some of their plans are a little pricey and they love charging unnecessary fees but other than that it's great.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?