BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Julie R.
Sarasota, FL
Time Warner and Comcast are basically the same company and well Comcast bites i went 13 days without cable and internet because their techs were lazy and didn't want to work and how did they fix it, by giving me a $60 credit, total crap!
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
The phone service, cable network and wifi are quiet good, but the wifi at most times is usually slow even when the attention of time warner representatives are called to fix it. But I think they do well at least for the phone and cable network
Morgan E.
Time Warner Cable is literally the worst ISP I've ever had. The Internet is spotty at best, and the customer service I've received has been horrendous. Have been charged for services I haven't used, and they customer service reps are rude.
Stephanie F.
I hate this company for the most part. The internet and cable are horrible and slow. It usually takes a long time for me to get anything done online as it takes forever. Being in college, this is a horrible issue to have to undertake.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a Time Warner subscriber for decades for cable. I have recently switched to their internet also (I used to have AT&T DSL and got tired of always having to reset my router). I find their interface easy to use and reliable.
Zi Lin L.
New York , NY
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable's customer service, but it is the only provider on my street. We haven't had too many issues with the internet service, but could be due to our own proprietary modem and router, instead of renting TWC's.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
First of all this company changes it's name on a dime. The prices are rather high but our area gives us very little choice. They changed the internet modem claiming the speed would me higher and I have had more issues with streaming and the signal. They need to work on their products before I will recommend them to anyone.
Jenni S.
Time Warner is ok as far as a company goes. I find it can be expensive and we have looked in to other services but when you live in a small town you end up going with what is available. For the most I think you should do some research.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?