BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
The phone service, cable network and wifi are quiet good, but the wifi at most times is usually slow even when the attention of time warner representatives are called to fix it. But I think they do well at least for the phone and cable network
Stephanie F.
I hate this company for the most part. The internet and cable are horrible and slow. It usually takes a long time for me to get anything done online as it takes forever. Being in college, this is a horrible issue to have to undertake.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
While their services offered are decent, their prices are astronomical. if they didn't have such a monopoly on my area, i would probably switch. customer loyalty should get you somewhere, but with TWC, all it gets you is higher prices.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a Time Warner subscriber for decades for cable. I have recently switched to their internet also (I used to have AT&T DSL and got tired of always having to reset my router). I find their interface easy to use and reliable.
Zi Lin L.
New York , NY
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable's customer service, but it is the only provider on my street. We haven't had too many issues with the internet service, but could be due to our own proprietary modem and router, instead of renting TWC's.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
First of all this company changes it's name on a dime. The prices are rather high but our area gives us very little choice. They changed the internet modem claiming the speed would me higher and I have had more issues with streaming and the signal. They need to work on their products before I will recommend them to anyone.
Alyssa S.
Meh--- I really don't like this system they have going on. The price is affordable with my paycheck but the customer service isn't great. I like to options of channels I have now but if I want more I would have to pay A LOT more money.
Jenni S.
Time Warner is ok as far as a company goes. I find it can be expensive and we have looked in to other services but when you live in a small town you end up going with what is available. For the most I think you should do some research.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
This review is gonna be a bit generous. yes the cons of cable are glaringly evident. however for longtime customers like myself and my family the price isn't too bad. if and only if you are happy with the original features you wanted. upgrading to anything is gonna open a door to the seventh circle of hell so be forewarned.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?