BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
From our cable to our internet, we have no complaints. I can continue to watch television even if there is a small wind passing by unlike other companies. Our internet is super fast to load and with minimal buffering.
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Fairly good service, Internet can be slow at times, but the price is okay. I wish that there were more options for just Internet. Good customer service. I would recommend it to others. Fairly good company to work with
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Santa Clarita, CA
I can watch live broadcasts and if I'm watching on television things are fine. If I go online to watch there may be so much buffering there's no point in watching at all. When there isn't buffering everything is fine.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Time warner cable is great thanks for the service. It allows me to watch TV and have wifi. Pros is that I have the show boomerang. Cons is I don't have HBO family shows. Would recommend if you give us all HBO family .
Candyce H.
Candyce H.
I am not impressed with this company. The wifi tends to be slower and expensive for what you get. Recently had GoogleFiber which is so much better. My friends did not have great experience with their customer service.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
I found this to be very slow and troublesome. If it ever needs repair, it takes forever for someone to come fix it. My experience with this company and their services have been very frustrating. I do not recommend it.
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
Time warner cable is such a great cable love everything they have on tv. Also love that they always have great signal and it never cuts off or anything. The prices are very affordable. Yes I would recommend to others.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
TWC is ok. Sometimes the connection drops so we have to restart the modem but they are very responsive over the phone for troubleshooting. I don't have another option in the place I live for other internet providers.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?