BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kate M.
Studio City, CA
Every night around 9pm the Internet slows down. By 10... I can't get anything. We've even upgraded to get better service and the condition hasn't improved. I don't know anyone who likes TWC, but there are no other options in the area.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I have not been satisfied with my experience with Time Warner Cable. My internet is often slow or had bad connection and my Netflix buffers all the time. We've had TWC for over ten years and if we get the chance to switch I believe we will.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Techie Expert
TWC is the only dependable company in my area. the intenet speed is the main reason we have TWC. not very happy with the VOD, not very consistant, but ok. landline is awesome because it incluses overseas calls and we have relatives overseas.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Awful. Having recently switched from FIOS to TWC (not by choice), I am completely disappointed by the product suite offered by TWC. The TV/DVR options are archaic, difficult to navigate, and SLOW in response. The internet speed is so slow that I often have to switch to my cell data if multiple devices are attempting to use wireless.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
Jelisa R.
Time Warner Cable is the least of my favorites. Their prices are outrageous and the customer service is horrible. I have had many outages, huge spikes in prices, and just outright horrible service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They are the only provider in my area and I would gladly switch if something else became available.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I usually have the worst luck with Time Warner Cable. The customer service is usually worthless, but I have had good luck with the service techs. My problem is usually fixed but doesn't always last long. They are also way overpriced!! I think next I'll switch to AT&T
Hollie S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
I am at my boyfriend's house 99% of my time and the internet here is terrible. He is a PC gamer and usually when he is playing, I am on my smartphone. If we are on at the same time, his games will lag and my apps will not load properly. If he were to increase his plan with the company for more internet, his bill nearly doubles.
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
Awful customer service, rates are obnoxious, the sales department tells you anything to get you to start service, then you find out what they told you was incorrect but you are you are stuck paying for things that you were told you wouldn't have to pay for. Unfortunately this is the only cable and internet provider in my area.
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Time Warner gives you a great selection of channels, but the amount of problems you receive in return is not worth it. I recently spent three hours trying to purchase a movie and have a cable box fixed over the phone and I received little to no help while being constantly transferred and hung up on by the customer service agents.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?