BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Khairun-Nisaa H.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
Cleveland, OH
Time Warner Cable is what our household use for cable and internet yes it did meet our expectations for the pros its not slow with internet and cable. Most people would say it's affordable for their households and yes i would recommend to others.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
We've had Time Warner for about a year and sometimes the service is great, but most of the time it's pretty bad. The Internet goes out a lot, cable only works half the time. For as much as we pay a month, we should be getting much better service.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Time Warner Cable is a rip-off. They know there are so few options so they overcharge for everything, make you bundle unnecessary channels into packages to get what you want, offer you decent deals to sign up and then hike it way up after 1 year.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've had them for years, and one thing I don't like is that the price keeps jumping up every year and doesn't stop. I hardly don't have any problems with my cable or internet. Customer service is bad cause u talk to someone in a different language
Liz B.
Liz B.
They have many great shows and with the internet it is pretty fast but it can be slow when there are a lot of people on the wifi. The people at time warner cable are helpful in anyway they can be. Switching the cable boxes in is simple and quick.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Bellevue, OH
It is expensive. It is horrible that the deals on t.v. are open to new subscribers but not people that are currently with them. So even though you are with them over 10 years they would rather give a new person a deal then keep you as a customer.
Heather G.
Heather G.
I pay for their highest mbp plan and I still get terrible signal. We can only use One or 2 devices with WiFi or loading takes forever. For quality the price is ridiculous. The customer service isn't the greatest. I wouldn't recommend time warner.
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
Really glad we switched to time warner! the rates are more affordable for us since we have a different provider for international channels. The service is good and our landlines are switched to them as well! Would recommend them for their prices!
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
I feel like their service is okay for living on an island. I'm not in love with their internet service. I feel at times that it is spotty and unreliable. I feel their like customer service could use work and more communication within the company
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?