BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan S.
Greenville, WI
Customer service contact is RIDICULOUS! The wait time is always a minimum of 10 minutes. They are always condescending. Prices are constantly going up and for no apparen't reason, your bill is just higher the next month. I strongly dislike this company but they are the only high functioning internet available for my husbands line of work.
Nettiejo H.
They are overpriced and have terrible business practices. They promise things and don't deliver. They constantly perform maintenance and shutdown all services without warning and we can't do anything because no one else provides service here
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
The price is pretty high in comparison to other providers. I have thought about switching. I appreciate that they show the Dodgers. The internet service is touch and go but overall has speed and is capable of holding all of our devices.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Dez E.
What can I say , it's a good service provider . You can get every single Channel imaginable for a good price . Spanish channels included . Customer service is good and fast response time as well . Been a loyal customer for some time now .
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
We have high speed internet through them and before them we used a similar speed but had terrible problems. So far Time Warner has been consistently good and the customer service has been best out of companies we have used. Happy Customer
I've been a customer for years, because I've never had disappointments with their service. They're package bundles are affordable and worth it! Best of all, they provide internet and a land line. Their customer service is also always helpful.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
2 Stars only because I rarely lose reception. The internet has been going out randomly the last few weeks. The cost is outrageous. New customers pay 89.99 a month for the same 170.00 service I get. So much for rewarding loyal customers. I never use the landline but if I remove it, my bill increases. Looking to switch to U-verse.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
I watch a lot of the shows on my computer -- when the app works it is great. Sadly often the app looses channels, or thinks I have moved outside of my home network. I am also not very pleased with the packages available. Wake up TWC -- noone cares about a home phone anymore, and your bundles with internet only are pathetically bad.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?