BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I have mixed reviews with Time Warner. I have not been very impressed with the fact that they use contracted technicians. I had a technician that came to my house, talked on his cell phone the ENTIRE time and brought his KID! Then he proceeded to ask if we would give his kid a drink and snack! I can say that I have had good customer service with the 800 number. I also know that Time Warner is making major changes. Hopefully they will hire their own technicians.
Janel L.
I absolute hate Time Warner Cable service. I would not have it at all if they were not the only internet provider in my area. We only have turbo Internet through the them and I'll just say I sometimes think I'd be better off with dial up.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
Ive had time warner for years i pay a lot but love it been having a few problems with the cable app on my rocko stix and i keep having to call cable to send a signal to my box but other than that i like time warner and will stick with them
Megan S.
Greenville, WI
Customer service contact is RIDICULOUS! The wait time is always a minimum of 10 minutes. They are always condescending. Prices are constantly going up and for no apparen't reason, your bill is just higher the next month. I strongly dislike this company but they are the only high functioning internet available for my husbands line of work.
Jennifer H.
Pikeville, NC
TWC has great reception and the internet is superb! I've never had a second of trouble with it. It is comparable to competitor pricing. Customer service is one area that can use some re-training. They are often rude and not always helpful.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really glad we switched to time warner! the rates are more affordable for us since we have a different provider for international channels. The service is good and our landlines are switched to them as well! Would recommend them for their prices!
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet because the connection is always amazing! We don't lose signal in rain storms or under circumstances. The package we have is a month to month, so there is no long term commitment, which I enjoyed!
kirsten v.
Binghamton , NY
TWC is a hit or miss.. either it's good or it isn't. it really depends on the day, time, even weather. overall it gets the job done. I enjoy how you can record many shows at a time. but I don't like how often the cable & internet go out.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Jennifer s.
Cincinnati, OH
Not great customer service, in dependable service, always breaks down. The services are over priced and we upgraded to get better bandwidth and intern got worse service then before. After multiple phone calls their staff couldn't fix the issue till two weeks and 5 calls later. Only good thing about them is no contract!
No recommendation
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?