BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
I only use these guys because they are the only option in my area. They have increased the price several times, without providing more channels, or anything nice. Expensive, and not worth the money if you have other options available in your area.
Asma E.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
In my area in California, Time Warner Cable's service is not so great, to be honest. We had problems with our internet at home more than once with their internet +phone+cable service. They're TV service is fine....but the internet is not so great.
Connie C.
Connie C.
San Diego, CA
I would give it 5 stars because we do get HD screen viewing but sometimes it is annoying how to use their new digital cable service with the new remote. Also, they did not give us a list of channels we can get with our new expanded cable channels.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Never fails to keep me on the move regardless of how many people are using the same router. The only downfall is that the wi-fi name and password change depending on what device I am connecting it to. But other wise it is inexpensive and reliable.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Ana V.
Ana V.
miami, FL
They have really good service, we have their WiFi and cable. We haven't had any issues with them and they have really good customer service. It is affordable and gives you what you pay for. The customer service is really good and very explanatory.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Addison, TX
Sar A.
Sar A.
I think they are very expensive but we don't have many other choices in our area. I feel like it is a monopoly with these cable companies in many areas. Customer Service is long waits and not that effective, usually takes forever to fix any issue .
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
They have many different packages to choose from including phone, internet and cable. They also have decent customer service and let you change packages when you want. It is affordable and can also be expensive depending on the package you choose.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great cable provider. customer services phone calls can take a while but other than that it is a very reliable provider and priced comparatively to other places. i would recommend using over AT&T or others. and would recommend to friends or family
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?