BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
The Internet is okay.. It isn't fast but it isn't slow. didn't meet my expectations but I guess I got what I paid for. Amazing customer service though. I still use it
To this day. Hmm, I'd recommend it if you wanna risk it
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
The service is intermittent in my area and it takes forever to get customer service. Whenever they have a higher tier service internet, the one that was the highest previously seems to rub slower. Hoping for more options.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Milwaukee, WI
Usually good internet but can sometimes go in and out for no reason. No experience with customer service. Too expensive but my area is expensive for any provider. Bad video buffering most of the time. Would not recommend.
Joselyne L.
Joselyne L.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good prices! I recommend making the trade to this internet/cable company. Customer service is always great at helping you resolve problems. Even when you are late on a payment they understand and extend your service.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Louisa, KY
I feel that this is the only option in my area for me. The service provided is okay and affordable for my family. I do have issues with my internet router but I understand that we live in an area with issues for internet.
Cortney D.
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Pretty good internet but a bit overpriced. For just the basic internet package I pay close to $50 a month which I feel is expensive. Internet is ok, lags sometimes but overall it's good. I'm not so sure I would recommend.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ingalls, IN
We have never had any issues with the services we receive. When we did need to call customer service, the associates were always extremely helpful and friendly. Also, when we upgraded services it was done extremely fast!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Akron, NY
They are the only option for high speed in my area and they are the worst. Terrible customer service and they don't even care since they know we don't have options. Over $100 a month. Service is out pretty regularly too.
Delilah J.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
I've never liked TWC but it's the only cable company in my area. I always have problems with the WIFI running slow even though I have the highest wifi plan. Every time I call to complain they never do anything to fix it.
Alan L.
Alan L.
Plano, TX
No better or worse than other services used in the past (DISH). Reasonable customer service with good online presence and helpful chat. Can't recall experiencing an outage in the last couple of years, even during storms.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?