BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
I've been a customer with Time Warner for about four years. I like the quality of their service and any time I call Customer Service, their representatives are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is their affordability. It'd be nice if they were more competitive with their pricing and had deals for current customers.
Susan S.
Cicero, NY
They are annoying as anything, but they are significantly cheaper if you ONLY WANT mediocre internet. My husband and I like what we pay because we don't want a cable bundle or anything. Just a cheap internet bill. Verizon fios is tempting, but we are not ready to shell out that money.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
Their customer service is awful! I hate everything about Time Warner. After having Directv in the past, I can say to definitely purchase that one. First, Time Warner does not offer a whole-home dvr. You must go into one room to record (or on your phone). HD is terrible. It's not worth the price.
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable gave my family a great deal for cable, internet, and phone. their price beat one of the biggest competitors in our area by a lot and they also gave a $200 gift card to us to help pay with the penalty of discontinuing our service with their competitor
Danielle S.
I really like Time Warner Cable. The internet is very fast but the price is getting expensive. The price is continuously going up and getting to the point where we may have to switch providers.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
Love time warner cable!! They have so many channels and provide the beat wifi. It ia pretty pricey but you get so much in return. The customer service is always very helpful and understanding. They always are willing to come fix whatever needs to be fixed and i can never be bored with all the selection they provide
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
Good customer service fast internet speed good variety of channels barely ever any interruptions or problems
Jasmine L.
Hilo, HI
Here in Hawaii, we don't have a lot of options. Time Warner cable is pretty pricey. I had to upgrade my internet speed twice in order to get a steady service and not have it lag when using it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?