BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Don't really care for them. The Internet is awful and the TV is basic Chanel's all for $75. I wish our internet was quicker. It's affordable but frustrating when they try to make you stay when you want to cancel.
I lie time warner. I've never had a problem with my programming and the costumer service has always been good. I like the bundling and I'm happy with this company and their prices all around so I would recommend.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Time warner cable is very reliable and there is a lot of channels. There customer service is always very helpful and the service calls are very fast and they work with your schedule. I would definitely recommend.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
It's a love hate relationship. When it's working properly it's great. Clear screen, DVR and OnDemand work fine as well. But if there's a problem, it lasts for days and sometimes difficult to get ahold of someone.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Well they over charge a lot for current customers and they don't have many English speaking customer service reps. There are a lot of channel options which is nice... But it's one of the only ones within my area.
Taylor C.
Lexington, SC
Can be a little bit pricey, but I'll be lowering to the basic package and won't have to deal with extra costs. Overall it's a pretty good company though. Never had issues with channels or customer service at all.
Emily L.
San Antonio, TX
They really have been improving their customer service and promptness. I recently moved and the guy who came out told me that there was a 150 fee on my account that didn't need to be there and helped me remove it.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
Time Warner Cable is reliable and always has great deals and offers. Most offers are only good for a year and them prices change which isn't fun but they're honest about it and always there if you have questions.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
the customer service stinksI had to move and had Fios happy with Fios Twc had to reset my boxes like 4 times in the first week I got them. One of our boxes had to be taken back and service call stinks I hate Twc
Chelsea B.
Always have issues with them, they're at our house at least once s month having to fix our internet. Overly priced for the services they provide and customer service is typically pretty rude. Wouldn't recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?