BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Bobbi H.
Bobbi H.
Utica, NY
Great at first but overall I would not recommend them for the long run. The prices go up after awhile exponentially and it does have a habit of slow internet that cuts out quite frequently with or without storms. I would not recommend it to others.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
I wish they would improve the overall service of their company. We have had issues for years and they come out and replace this cord or that cord/ box and we still continue to have problems. Frequently the internet will just go out for no reason. I
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love having internet through Time Warner Cable because it is fast, dependable, and has a lot of data for the price. I find the package that we have to be quite affordable for what you get! Pros: Fast, dependable, lots of data. I would recommend:)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Corry, PA
Its not too expencive and it doesnt have a faulty sattilite dish that gets messed up by snow and rain. My family and i made friends with our TWC guy a while ago while we were doing home renovations and moving he was very friendly. I would reccomend
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Our cable is fairly reliable but pretty pricey. BrightHouse is owned by TimeWarner and they're pretty much the only cable we can use in our area. We don't want dish and fiber optics aren't available. We'd switch if we could mainly because of price.
casie c.
casie c.
Leesville, LA
Great service, no complaints except I miss a few channels but all in all its a good company. Customer service is great on the phone or online. They really try to resolve any problems and don't continue transfering you from one operator to the next.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
We haven't had any major problems with our Internet service with Time Warner Cable. We don't have the fastest package and are still able to stream videos, scroll social media, play video games, and watch Netflix at the same time without any issues!
victoria H.
victoria H.
Victor, NY
Horrible slow service. Customer service is non-existent. All that they try to do is sell you more services rather than work to solve the problem. Prices are very high, especially given the quality provided. Lucky they are the only provider in town.
Megan P.
Megan P.
The cable is spotty with several instances of no available channels. The internet frequently will stop working suddenly. It is very frusterating and the lack of customer service is disappointing. Trying to get them on the phone is a whole days job.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Jamaica, NY
I'm a optimum type of gal so the TWC isn't so used to me. The cons would be getting to know the channels. It's affordable in my area (Queens,Ny) I haven't called customer service yet but I do recommend if you don't mind learning new channel numbers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?