BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have their internet service and it's great! We went from having AT&T as our internet to this sand it was a great decision. AT&T was raising our bill annually and the service was getting worse. Time Warner was price comparable and faster.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
My opinion goes back and forth with this company. There are times when you can get a really great customer service rep and others can be useless. They offer pretty fast internet, but other times it can be awful. I'm on the fence, honestly.
Julie R.
Sarasota, FL
Time Warner and Comcast are basically the same company and well Comcast bites i went 13 days without cable and internet because their techs were lazy and didn't want to work and how did they fix it, by giving me a $60 credit, total crap!
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet with Time Warner is by far the best & fastest company you can choose for reliable & good connection. I haven't had a chance to speak with their customer service but I'm sure they're good. They surpass my expectations & would definitely refer them!
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Megan S.
Greenville, WI
Customer service contact is RIDICULOUS! The wait time is always a minimum of 10 minutes. They are always condescending. Prices are constantly going up and for no apparen't reason, your bill is just higher the next month. I strongly dislike this company but they are the only high functioning internet available for my husbands line of work.
Kaylene B.
Not impressed at all with them. So many problems with Internet and had to switch TV providers because we couldn't get any service. Customer service is very unhelpful and blames you for the things that are wrong with your TV or Internet!
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really glad we switched to time warner! the rates are more affordable for us since we have a different provider for international channels. The service is good and our landlines are switched to them as well! Would recommend them for their prices!
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I have mixed reviews with Time Warner. I have not been very impressed with the fact that they use contracted technicians. I had a technician that came to my house, talked on his cell phone the ENTIRE time and brought his KID! Then he proceeded to ask if we would give his kid a drink and snack! I can say that I have had good customer service with the 800 number. I also know that Time Warner is making major changes. Hopefully they will hire their own technicians.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?