BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaylene B.
Not impressed at all with them. So many problems with Internet and had to switch TV providers because we couldn't get any service. Customer service is very unhelpful and blames you for the things that are wrong with your TV or Internet!
Julie R.
Sarasota, FL
Time Warner and Comcast are basically the same company and well Comcast bites i went 13 days without cable and internet because their techs were lazy and didn't want to work and how did they fix it, by giving me a $60 credit, total crap!
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Time Warner Cable...they go up on their prices it seems every few months. For the most part I get the service I am paying for however, they are WAY too expensive. I feel they should give customers a few movie every now and then as a thank you - or a free month of internet service. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to have it at all...
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really glad we switched to time warner! the rates are more affordable for us since we have a different provider for international channels. The service is good and our landlines are switched to them as well! Would recommend them for their prices!
Nettiejo H.
They are overpriced and have terrible business practices. They promise things and don't deliver. They constantly perform maintenance and shutdown all services without warning and we can't do anything because no one else provides service here
Jennifer H.
Pikeville, NC
TWC has great reception and the internet is superb! I've never had a second of trouble with it. It is comparable to competitor pricing. Customer service is one area that can use some re-training. They are often rude and not always helpful.
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
The price is pretty high in comparison to other providers. I have thought about switching. I appreciate that they show the Dodgers. The internet service is touch and go but overall has speed and is capable of holding all of our devices.
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
I haven't had cable for long. I have been with Dish for a long time and I definitely do miss my satellite. I think i just mainly need to get used to how to use my new box.. but i definitely don't have as much space on my DVR as I used to.
Lexus A.
Lenexa, KS
It's not the fastest and there have been multiple issues with our internet going in and out but for the price it's really not that bad. I've only had to call them once for assistance and they did listen to what I had to say but in the process they tried to get me to add on their other services. Not the worst, but far from the best.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?