BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
The representatives are usually great with the exception of the more than one handful of representatives that I have run into to make me get 99% through the cancellation process. Their free public wifi if you are an account holder has only worked on three occasions in all of the 5 years that I have been with the company. Their rates are questionable and their internet is spotty sometimes. I do have a great price right now and they have responded to my issues adequately when a tech is needed. They are usually willing to work with their customers, but the first two people you speak to usually aren't much help and climbing up the ladder for a resolution/sufficient response is sometimes needed.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
We are currently trying to find a new company. Here is why:
They are tricky and full of lies. They tell you a "set price, that is not going to change" then after about a year it starts to jump. We finally had to have our cable turned off. Our bill was close to $100+ what we where originally priced. We kept the Internet on (until we find a new company) and we still see a fluctuating price and our service is in and out. Oh and customer service? Don't waste your time. They are no help and you will spend hours on the phone.
Stephanie G.
Time Warner Cable has the fastest internet I have ever experienced. However, sometimes the cable has its ups and downs. For example, suddenly we can't watch certain channels so we have to wait about 10 mins to an hour for it to come back. But, I do love that they have an extensive list of free movies to watch! For me that kind of balances out the troubles with some channels going down once in a while. Overall, they're a pretty good service and their prices are reasonable for such great quality internet and freebies.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is essentially a monopoly in the area in which I live. So we are quite limited in our choices. Decent internet and cable. Ever since the full move to digital air waves we have had more issues than ever before. If there was another company that offered what we have for a much fairer price I would suggest doing your research before jumping into a contract. Yes, when you get time warner cable you will be in a one year contract that will not always reflect the agreed amount at the start of the contract.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
After moving into a new apartment, I was forced to switch to Time Warner Cable because it was written into my lease. The service so far is fine, I just feel like I was given better customer service, more channels and faster internet for a CHEAPER price elsewhere. I was given a faulty box for cable on the day that I opened my account, and had to return to the store (good thing it was in walking distance) to receive a working cable box. Unfortunately, I a not happy with my cable channel options for the price that I pay.
Shelbi R.
I've had better internet service providers. I think it may be the company that isn't good though to be honest. When we first had TWC installed, they charged us ridiculous amounts just for having someone come install the box. We quickly dropped them for cable and went with Direct Tv, so sad they don't have Internet out where we are though. On another occasion, our internet was being weird, we called and they were rude about our problem giving us sass and the call dropped several times while we waited. I truly despise TWC.
Robby K.
Darien, IL
I have Time Warner as my cable provider at school. I attend Miami University in Ohio, the experience I have had has been awful. The Internet is never consistent and continually goes out. They have had to come out numerous times to fix the Wifi and cable service and clearly have only made temporary fixes and nothing substantial. The video streaming is slow and continually has to buffer. I have Comcast at my home back in the suburbs of Chicago and it is exponentially better. I would not recommend Time Warner to anyone ever.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Time Warner is the only company available where I live, so I suppose that's why the customer service is so awful: because they can get away with it. The internet was extremely slow for months and would always randomly disconnect. I got a landline because I get bad cell reception at my house and I tried for WEEKS to get someone to help me set it up. I was told via an online customer service reps multiple times that someone would help me and no one ever did, I eventually figured it out myself. Worst service ever.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Jessica O.
I have had Time Warner Cable for years now and have never had any problems with them. Yes they are a bit pricey but my internet always works fine and i live near the mountains where everyone else seems to have problems with their internet and cable. there are only 2 companies that work out here and i have been with them fo so long that my monthly costs are set in stone basically. I also have their Intelligent home which i actually love. the camera feed lags a tiny bit but it works great. i have never had a problem with their customer service although i have heard that others have. maybe it is because i have been with them so long and am a signature home customer. always shop around to see what you can get. almost every cable company now checks your credit to just get cable which in my belief is just wrong. as long as people pay their bills and can prove it then you should be able to get cable. well that is just me.