BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashtin K.
Nicholasville, KY
Absolute TERRIBLE customer service! They have over charged me multiple times and have disconnected my services before without explanation, when I called to ask why all they could do was apologize and refused to let me speak to a supervisor after calling numerous times I was finally able to talk to a supervisor and was given a $20 credit. However somehow my services were disconnected manually and it took over a WEEK to have them reconnected. Terrible experience!
Brittney R.
Monroe, NH
We seem to always have problems with our TV service -if we are recording a show sometimes we can't watch anything else, or the box will not be working right, or even when the weather is bad it seems to have issues. Overall, the price we paid for it in the beginning was great. It's gone up some since then (2 years now) but still not bad considering we have phone, TV and internet. The channels received are good as well - has everything we like to watch except CW.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Currently my TV provider this has been my second year with them don't have much to complain about except the bill goes up after a year not by much but it goes up. N the on demand feature is not that great instead of when the show is done and hitting back to go onto the next episode you basically have to cycle through to find the channel then the show again so annoying more time ill use the app when I'm catching up on shows instead of going through that hassle.
Diana Z.
Kansas City , KS
Time Warner cable when it initially got installed was very very good and fast but they didn't quite tell us that there was two internets trying to be put up at the same time one that came directly from the modem of Time Warner cable and the other one trying to be connected from our own router. So that became an issue we don't have Internet for about three months specifically Wi-Fi and it was devastating but finally after four months someone came up to help us
Amt V.
Mebane, NC
We have TV, internet and phone through Time Warner Cable. I really like the ease of covering 3 bills in one service. Overall I am really pleased with the service we have through them. Occasionally we have unexplained outages which usually get resolved pretty quick (I think they are working on this by replacing lines) and I think the cost could be a little lower in price only because I know some family members costs for the same service is quite a bit lower!
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
I am pleased with Time Warner Cable. The price can get a little outrageous, but I just call every year after my promotion runs out and demand a new promotion. I always get what I already had but normally get a little more each time (i.e. different upgrades/free channels that will change every promo). My price normally stays the same or fluctuates within a few dollars. The service has been great, when we had some issues, they were out first thing to fix it!
Jessica D.
This has good service options now and a lot of channels and the Internet is pretty speedy but the app they have is very unpredictable and doesn't work a lot of the time. They have also greatly increased there prices. They don't seem to care about customers who have been with them forever for pricing anymore. They offer all the deals to new customers which is understandable in a way to draw them in but once that's over in the long run they won't keep them.
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
I have had TWC for the past 4 years and I feel like our bill keeps getting higher and higher with no improved service. Our wi-fi is consistently spotty and we've replaced the router several times. However, I've alway been given excellent customer service at their office (when exchanging routers) and when a technician comes out for a problem. They do really work hard for customer service, but the won't change the fact that their products don't work well.
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
any body who had t.w.c knows my pain they charge a arm an a. leg just last month i had them add every movie channel they had an when i called to cancel it i was still charge for it also i had trouble with my boxes for the 1st year an a half the small adaptor boxes burn out an yes you still gonna pay for them so my advice to you is runn!! unless you have bad credit an no credit cards then you are stuck hunny i wish the had negative stars i would use that
AC A.
Summerville, SC
I find that the prices are over the top and that the average person is not able to pay these large amounts. The channel packages change without notice and then escalate the prices. There is obviously a monopoly and often times they are the only provider available so you have no choice for cable TV or internet services. The prices are way too high and should be regulated and monitored. The channel lineup is lackluster and changes without notice as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?