BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
I have never had an issue with TWC. My internet is fast and never crashes or takes forever to load. The channels on TV never go out either. The only problem I have had (which was only once) was when my bill came in and it was charging two months worth when I had already paid my dues. I got that issue resolved quick because of the great customer service provided. I highly recommend this company. For a plus, twc offers hot spots so just about anywhere you can connect to their WiFi when you are on the go.
Paige C.
Paige C.
I just started using this service in my new apartment. Getting it set up was a horrible process with the service people not communicating with the people in their call center setting up our account. The technician was supposed to bring our cable box and wifi hook up, but didn't have the cable box. We finally had our cable box delivered after 3 weeks, and since then the service has been clear and consistent. No more complaints, once it all got arranged. Hopefully we don't have to call back anytime soon.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I'm forced to use them because they're the monopoly in my area. The internet goes out frequently, and it doesn't have the speed it's supposed to. The cable doesn't go out too often, but when it does it's a pain to attempt to get any status updates. If you can avoid them, please do.
Customer service is usually pleasant in my experience, which is a plus, but they don't usually get anything solved.
If you can afford a better company, or even satellite television, I suggest you steer clear of this company.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Blows. Blows. Blows. If I didn't live in an apartment (and plan on moving in a few months) I would change my provider. I only have internet service and somehow my bill always manages to increase every month and there is never anything to be done about it according to the underwhleming and unhelpful customer service reps unless I want to sign up for a cable bundle and "save money on internet" while tripling my monthly bill. My service is also spotty and at times will run at a glacial pace for no reason.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Port Arthur, TX
The speed is great. The tecs that come out are awesome. That is about the only good things about them. I had a truck pull down my wires and that were laying in the road I called the 1 800 number and my call for sent out of the USA wham I asked to be sent to the call centre near me the lady I had on the phone was rude but I couldn't understand her very well. It took them 4 days to get my wires fixed I wasn't happy because my security system is also through them and with out my internet it didn't work.
Dylan H.
Dylan H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We cancelled our cable when the whole Verizon/Frontier Communications switch happened and we needed Internet. Time warner had a deal going on for a great price on a very high speed internet. Our wifi works perfectly for our steaming needs (we have a Roku and stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and more). Sometime I have to turn on/off the wifi on my iPhone to get it working. Not sure why and I am not entirely sure it isn't an iPhone problem. All in all I am happy with our internet service from Time Warner.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Lately TWC has been changing and really helping customers. I've had trouble with cable boxes but I just go in the TWC app they have and i can just chat with a customer service representative and they answer all questions I might and even solve whatever the problem is. They give you step-by-step instructions to fixing problems going on with boxes and if its not here they will restart the box from their end and fix it. Thats really helpful and don't gotta be calling waiting on the phone for so long.
Kimmie N.
Kimmie N.
San Gabriel, CA
I highly dislike Time Warner. Their service is horrible and their connection is even worst. When I first moved into my house, I had already called to ask them to set up my internet for me before I had moved in. They couldn't find my house yet told me that my address wasn't correct. So I visited their office in person to talk to someone since every time I call, they always tend to hang up on me. Even after speaking to the rep in person, she never sent anyone out to my house to get my internet set up.
Gabriel K.
Gabriel K.
I use Time Warner because it's the best option in my area. I feel the price is pretty high for as little as I use any features aside from the internet. The speed of my internet has never been particularly great even though I'm on a higher tier. In addition, Time Warner has repeatedly, physically disconnected service to my home when they meant to disconnect service to other homes in my block, leaving me without internet while saying it would take at least 24 hours to dispatch someone to fix it.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Time Warner Cable provides both my cable and internet services. Throughout the past 3 years I have chosen multiple services ranging from DVR in 2 rooms, DVR in one room, Digital Cable, Extra channels including HBO, Starz, and Cinemax, to basic cable, and two different wifi features.

I have had a few minor issues with time warner cable such as services going down, but every time I contact the customer service, my problem is always resolved quickly with respect and kindness from their employees.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?