BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
We use the Internet from time warner and it's not that bad but it's not amazing. My mom teaches online and idk how many time the Internet has been down when she needs it for class. But other than that we don't have any other complaints.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Techie Expert
Great company! always has customer service available for any troubles. fast internet and crystal clear video on the TV and the monthly bill beats out other competitions. I have been a loyal client for years and wouldn't change a thing.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
Unfortunately, the only cable company in the area, so not much competition. After the sign-on special, the cost is overpriced. If it wasn't for NBCSN and B1G network for the man of the household, we would get rid of cable all together.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
Works very well where I live , and never goes out , I've used it for years and I never had a problem , I plan to stick with time warner in the time to come. I don't see myself using any other provider. I recommend time warner to anyone
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
So far so good. I haven't had any problems with Time Warner. My cable and internet and landline phone all seem to work well. There were some problems in the beginning, but have since been resolved and there have been no problems since.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable is the only major cable and internet provider and I have a love/mostly hate relationship with them. They offer very affordable plans but customer service is severely lacking and the internet speeds laughable at times.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Meh--- I really don't like this system they have going on. The price is affordable with my paycheck but the customer service isn't great. I like to options of channels I have now but if I want more I would have to pay A LOT more money.
Amaris L.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
They provide good service but they can be pricey. Their "promotions" only last 1 year after that the price goes and you have to call them. Sometimes the Internet service does slow down but I just reset my modem and it's back to normal.
Dela H.
Dela H.
I have my home internet and I used to have cable tv through time warner cable. The cable tv is just way to expensive so I cancelled it. The internet actually gives me slightly more than what I pay for and is reliable for the most part.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?