BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Alisha G.
Kenosha, WI
Their service is unbearable and is no good I want my AT&T back but we can't get there service because we are too far down the line. Can you believe they cut my 85 year old grandma off because they didn't receive the bill she snail mailed.
Dez E.
What can I say , it's a good service provider . You can get every single Channel imaginable for a good price . Spanish channels included . Customer service is good and fast response time as well . Been a loyal customer for some time now .
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
The phone service, cable network and wifi are quiet good, but the wifi at most times is usually slow even when the attention of time warner representatives are called to fix it. But I think they do well at least for the phone and cable network
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
The price is pretty high in comparison to other providers. I have thought about switching. I appreciate that they show the Dodgers. The internet service is touch and go but overall has speed and is capable of holding all of our devices.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet because the connection is always amazing! We don't lose signal in rain storms or under circumstances. The package we have is a month to month, so there is no long term commitment, which I enjoyed!
Denise D.
I am often frustrated with my cable box. Much of the time I cannot change the channel, whether by pressing the channel up or down buttons or keying the channel in directly. When that happens I need to reset the box which takes a full hour!
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
My opinion goes back and forth with this company. There are times when you can get a really great customer service rep and others can be useless. They offer pretty fast internet, but other times it can be awful. I'm on the fence, honestly.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have their internet service and it's great! We went from having AT&T as our internet to this sand it was a great decision. AT&T was raising our bill annually and the service was getting worse. Time Warner was price comparable and faster.
Megan S.
Greenville, WI
Customer service contact is RIDICULOUS! The wait time is always a minimum of 10 minutes. They are always condescending. Prices are constantly going up and for no apparen't reason, your bill is just higher the next month. I strongly dislike this company but they are the only high functioning internet available for my husbands line of work.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?