BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This company is now Brighthouse in our area and are horrible. The rates are ridiculous and when you have an issue it takes over 2 hours to get an answer. They always want to have people come to your house. I don't like people in my house I don't know!!
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
It's cable service, and we also have our home phone and internet. We have a pretty consistent wireless internet signal, which is nice, and a lot of cable channel choices. My biggest issue is that it is so expensive, way more so than you would think.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I would use another service if I had a choice but they basically have a monopoly in NYC. Their CS can be hit or miss and when it misses it misses by spectacular methods. My cable and internet is constantly spotty and not as reliable as it should be.
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
My family just got TWC and we've had them in the past but right as we changed to them our internet wasn't very faster, and our cable would go out every once in a while. We would call the company and they would fix the problems though, which is nice.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Our experience has been lackluster. Our cable is expensive and we drastically reduced our package recently. Our internet rarely ran at the speed it should have. We finally bought all our own equipment (modem, router) and it is running much smoothr.
Rachael-Anne I.
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.
Breana T.
Breana T.
Somerset, KY
Overall, I guess I can't complain too much. My Wi-Fi is good when it works, cable usually never goes out and the home phone is great. It's just too expensive. Unless you are a new customer, you get literally no perks. I've been with them since 2009.
Jana B.
Jana B.
I hate time warner cable. The service is shotty and the customer service is disgusgting. We only have our internet with them because in our area, they are one of the cheapest providers. We discontinued our cable service because of the awful service.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Berea, KY
Works great for us. We live outside of city limits and have no issue with service or internet coverage and speed. The thing I prefer about cable vs dish is the reliability. It doesn't go out during storms and we have a great package for a low price.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Kew gardens, NY
Techie Expert
Though we've had our fair share of ups and downs with the company, they are improving. The channel selection is wonderful and it's a fair rate. I would say they are pretty affordable and can chose a plan in your price range. I recommend the company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?