BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
2 Stars only because I rarely lose reception. The internet has been going out randomly the last few weeks. The cost is outrageous. New customers pay 89.99 a month for the same 170.00 service I get. So much for rewarding loyal customers. I never use the landline but if I remove it, my bill increases. Looking to switch to U-verse.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really glad we switched to time warner! the rates are more affordable for us since we have a different provider for international channels. The service is good and our landlines are switched to them as well! Would recommend them for their prices!
jenette l.
Milford, OH
Ive had time warner for years i pay a lot but love it been having a few problems with the cable app on my rocko stix and i keep having to call cable to send a signal to my box but other than that i like time warner and will stick with them
Alisha G.
Kenosha, WI
Their service is unbearable and is no good I want my AT&T back but we can't get there service because we are too far down the line. Can you believe they cut my 85 year old grandma off because they didn't receive the bill she snail mailed.
Denise D.
I am often frustrated with my cable box. Much of the time I cannot change the channel, whether by pressing the channel up or down buttons or keying the channel in directly. When that happens I need to reset the box which takes a full hour!
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
I haven't had cable for long. I have been with Dish for a long time and I definitely do miss my satellite. I think i just mainly need to get used to how to use my new box.. but i definitely don't have as much space on my DVR as I used to.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have their internet service and it's great! We went from having AT&T as our internet to this sand it was a great decision. AT&T was raising our bill annually and the service was getting worse. Time Warner was price comparable and faster.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet with Time Warner is by far the best & fastest company you can choose for reliable & good connection. I haven't had a chance to speak with their customer service but I'm sure they're good. They surpass my expectations & would definitely refer them!
Jennifer H.
Pikeville, NC
TWC has great reception and the internet is superb! I've never had a second of trouble with it. It is comparable to competitor pricing. Customer service is one area that can use some re-training. They are often rude and not always helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?