BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Teanna B.
This is the problem with monopolies. Service is terrible, customer service and accountability is even worse. The Internet, even the highest speed, is constantly going out or having issues. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.
Martha S.
New Castle, KY
I've used this company for about 10 years now. I haven't had much problem with the cable or internet going out. Customer service is very friendly. But it seems like the bill creeps higher and higher every month or so. It's been to where my cable bill was higher than my water and electric together! I called and they brought it down for me, but not by much.
Drew N.
Alvaton, KY
I've had good with TWC and I've had bad with TWC. It could always get better, especially their insane price for cable. That's why my family switched to just their internet and subscribe to online streaming through a device we plug into the TV.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC provides everything I could ask for as far as reach of services, however there have been multiple times that our service has gone out (in the area) for no apparen't reason. Hopefully they are figuring that out as they expand their reach!
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
It's okay. We have internet through TWC, and were told we would have more megabytes per second than we are getting. It goes out occasionally but most of the time if we re set the modem it's fine. Just annoying. When it works, it's mediocre.
Haley  W.
Living in an apartment who used time warner has not been the best experience. Half the time our internet services never worked and I've had many issues with my cable receivers. Their customer service always helped me when I needed it though.
Kelsey N.
Louisville, KY
Basic internet service but the products are def. overpriced for what you receive. In addition, you also have horrible customer service support if you ever need anything done. Even with cable, the channels sometimes skip or freeze up like dish.
Theresa W.
A few weeks ago we upgraded our Internet and couldn't get it to boot up correctly. We called customer service and got the most friendly girl who was so helpful knowledgeable walked us right through the whole process just like landing a plane
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Awfullllllllllllllllllll. This company is the worst. Always problems with our shows pixilating. Their customer service is also atrocious. They have been several times to fix issues and its never really fixed. Also the weather sometimes effects the cable.
sandy d.
Killeen, TX
Their service is great and the starting price is amazing, we were only paying $35 a month but once our 2 year contract was over our price sky rocketed to $79 and they would not offer any other discounts. We had to cancel over time, their price is okay if you are starting off but they wouldn't work with us after our contract was over.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?