BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
They could be better their wifi is bad it isn't high speed the cable is bad when i move I'm switching everything about them is bad they deserve no stars but i guess really bad wifi is better than no wifi. #firstworldprobs .... * sips whole glass of tea
Miya S.
Miya S.
Middletown, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for my entire life. There have been times when the internet is slow but for the past couple of years, I have had 0 problems! Anytime the internet is acting up, I just call Time Warner and the problem is fixed right away!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
Time Warner is a great company. They are always willing to help and do everything they can to resolve your problem. If you want to change your package they help you find another one that fits and satisfies your needs. I really recommend this company.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Boo! I was very unhappy with time warner cable. so unhappy in fact that i cut the cord. service was always in and out it was overpriced and I would often lose ppv signals. unfortunately i still have to use them for internet but that isn't too terrible
Rachael-Anne I.
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This company is now Brighthouse in our area and are horrible. The rates are ridiculous and when you have an issue it takes over 2 hours to get an answer. They always want to have people come to your house. I don't like people in my house I don't know!!
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Techie Expert
For the most part I have no complaints. Time warner cable works well with me except the fact of my OnDemands not working a lot and also channels going on and them not fixing them. But they do have many channels and do get movies put up pretty quick.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I just signed up for cable and I am so glad that I went through Time Warner Cable they gave me a small window when they came to install my cable so I didn't have to wait all day and they came out that week to hook it up!!! Thank yu Time Warner Cable
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?