BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
You really don't want me to write an honest review of TWC. I think everyone knows how terrible this business is with their customer service. The service is unreliable and shady as they always try to charge you for more than you agreed upon.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have internet service with time warner cable. For a couple of years already. The speed is great the price is a bit high but I guess it's the quality of signal that you pay for. When service is down customer service assist where is needed.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I like Time Warner's internet service better than the cable service. When I had the cable, I always had to call in to ask about charges on my account that were not correct. The internet service is good and they are helpful (better than AT&T).
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Not had a great experience with time warner as of yet. My wifi is very spotty and cycles on and off frequently. We pay twice the price of our previous provider who was very reliable. To be fair the technician was very nice and professional.
Haley  W.
Living in an apartment who used time warner has not been the best experience. Half the time our internet services never worked and I've had many issues with my cable receivers. Their customer service always helped me when I needed it though.
Martha S.
New Castle, KY
I've used this company for about 10 years now. I haven't had much problem with the cable or internet going out. Customer service is very friendly. But it seems like the bill creeps higher and higher every month or so. It's been to where my cable bill was higher than my water and electric together! I called and they brought it down for me, but not by much.
Claudia H.
Weslaco, TX
So far we've had time warner for a few years, and even though their introductory prices are awesome they do tend to go up afterwards. I've managed to maintain a daily low price so far and hope it stays that way, if not I will change providers.
Megan S.
London, KY
The internet speed is great, super fast amd not super expensive when its working. We seem to have a lot of issues with the connection going in and out pretty often so we have to reset our router and modem often and TWC usually are pretty helpful but they want to charge $35 every time they come out to fox something, even if its their fault.
Kate R.
West Columbia, SC
Not a fan of Time Warner! The service provided is overpriced for the quality received. Their internet service has always been sporadic and their customer service is awful. When you call, you are put on hold for a very long time and treated disrespectfully. Why do we continue to use Time Warner? Because it is the only option in our area.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
TWC is the only provider that I can go with in my area. I don't really like them, I feel like I'm paying more and getting average service. I actually just moved into an apartment and haven't had working cable or internet since I've moved in 5 days ago.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?