BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good channel selection and reliable service. Haven't had the best experiences with costumer service because they'll raise their prices without warning. Can get expensive but there's not many other options to go with
Ushshi R.
I wouldn't use them if there were other options in my area. They jack up prices without telling you, customer service is terrible. Internets gotten better in the last year or so before that was spotty all the time.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
It is more affordable than Fios is the reason why I chose to go with this cable. However, it is not as fast as I would like it to be and the range of connection does not cover my whole house which is disappointing.
Selena M.
San Antonio, TX
Cable company is good. Although pricing and on demand prices are high. Some of the free movies are good and wonderful to watch but MOST of the best movies cost about 5-14 dollars just to watch or rent . That's lame
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Time Warner Cable is awesome! They offer goof bundle deals. My husband is able to use out phone to call back home for pennies I would say it's pretty affordable. It doesn't turn off in a storm. Overall it's awesome
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
WHEN THE SERVICE WORKS IT IS PRETTY GOOD. WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL INSTANCES WHERE THE CABLE/PHONE/INTERNET WOULD BE DOWN FOR HOURS BUT YET THEY STILL INCREASE THE RATES ABOUT EVERY YEAR. THEY ARE GETTING BETTER THOUGH.
Jennifer S.
Haven't had issues thus far and I've been a customer for about a year now. Always quick and easy customer service and simple instructions for installation and maintenance. The hotlines are also great for off hours.
Aurora C.
San Antonio, TX
I have this provider at home. But this provider need to improve on there communication and keep their customers happy. But some other company took them over and I hope that this new provider improves in everything.
Amanda S.
The internet service is pretty good, I know that the connection does sometimes go out for no reason but the rest of the time works amazing. Really strong and fast internet connection. The prices are affordable too.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?