BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Denise D.
Denise D.
I am often frustrated with my cable box. Much of the time I cannot change the channel, whether by pressing the channel up or down buttons or keying the channel in directly. When that happens I need to reset the box which takes a full hour!
Chari C.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
I have Internet service through time Warner and I lose service constantly. The wait times when I call to talk to someone about interrupted service are ridiculously long. I would have a different Internet service provider if I had a choice.
jenette l.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
Ive had time warner for years i pay a lot but love it been having a few problems with the cable app on my rocko stix and i keep having to call cable to send a signal to my box but other than that i like time warner and will stick with them
Dez E.
Dez E.
What can I say , it's a good service provider . You can get every single Channel imaginable for a good price . Spanish channels included . Customer service is good and fast response time as well . Been a loyal customer for some time now .
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
It's great service but their customer service is horrible they give you the run around and they don't know what they are doing and who to transfer you to if you have a question. They do not help please the customers and go beyond to help.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Kenosha, WI
Their service is unbearable and is no good I want my AT&T back but we can't get there service because we are too far down the line. Can you believe they cut my 85 year old grandma off because they didn't receive the bill she snail mailed.
Christina  M.
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
I love time warner cable. In my opinion they are one of the best cable providers. I don't have any negative experiences with they its all good vibes. I think that it's affordable and I would recommend this to anyone who loves watching tv.
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet because the connection is always amazing! We don't lose signal in rain storms or under circumstances. The package we have is a month to month, so there is no long term commitment, which I enjoyed!
Brittnay M.
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
I haven't had cable for long. I have been with Dish for a long time and I definitely do miss my satellite. I think i just mainly need to get used to how to use my new box.. but i definitely don't have as much space on my DVR as I used to.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?