BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Cali B.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
TWC is a good provider but I can't give it 5 stars. It offers a great variety of programs but it can get expensive and there are times that the on demand menu doesn't work - nor the guide menu. It's hard to watch anything when those functions are out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Boo! I was very unhappy with time warner cable. so unhappy in fact that i cut the cord. service was always in and out it was overpriced and I would often lose ppv signals. unfortunately i still have to use them for internet but that isn't too terrible
Tamica S.
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
TWC is an ok supplier. But with all cable/Internet companies they have their good & bad qualities. Their service in TX is much better than the service in OH. Cost is cheaper in TX, but I am sure ither companies will have cheaper initial sign up fees.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
It's okay. The people are very rude and they are not helpful. I was supposed to have cable and Internet, but the man was being lazy and wouldn't do it and instead said that cable wasn't available...so in other words rude and not helpful and very lazy
katarzyna k.
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Not my favorite. I've been a customer for over a year and have always had issues. Whether it be the cable box randomly restarting, to the internet being spotty, to on demand freezing up... They never have a solution so we kind of just deal with it :/
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
Time Warner is a great company. They are always willing to help and do everything they can to resolve your problem. If you want to change your package they help you find another one that fits and satisfies your needs. I really recommend this company.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Carter D.
Carter D.
It's got a good speed, the price is okay. I don't have much to complain or rave about, it's just a good internet provider. The customer service reps are extremely helpful and kind, though, and helped us figure out a useful solution when we needed it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?