BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Wendy Z.
Not real satisfied with TWC, they raise prices every year for the same service and I have to call and renegotiate the price. Seems like their customer service is not that qualified, lost my HD channels which was obviously an internal issue and they could not fix it. Finally was fixed internally but then I lost my time on my cable box.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
It's ok sometimes the internet it's awful sometimes but that's the only Internet and cable TV in our area it's a a bit pricey but I'll rather have crappy internet than nothing I wouldn't recommend it if you have choices go with the other ūüĎéūüŹĽ
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Its great easy to use unlike other cable providers like Verizion its faster internet quality is amazing and when you need customer service they are always helpful it is affordable and very simple no hidden fees i would recommend it to others.
Brad H.
New customer with bad experience. when you call customer service they act like you don't know anything. they try and upsell everything. Even after the call I made they called back asking if I was sure I did not want to purchase something else.
Kaitlin B.
I currently use time warner cable as my Internet and cable services and they have been good to me so far. We haven't had any concerns with anything and the best thing is when they run a special you can get that same discount with your service.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner cable has fast internet and great TV but i do think there services is a little crappy and there prices are high as soon as your promotion is up your bill sky rockets and athats all the excuse they give you and its not really fair
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
Where I live our signal was really bad, but thanks to the Time Warner internet with Wifi access our signal works great. No more waiting for pages to load for a long time. We log in through our wifi and our phones internet works great and fast.
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Awfullllllllllllllllllll. This company is the worst. Always problems with our shows pixilating. Their customer service is also atrocious. They have been several times to fix issues and its never really fixed. Also the weather sometimes effects the cable.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have internet service with time warner cable. For a couple of years already. The speed is great the price is a bit high but I guess it's the quality of signal that you pay for. When service is down customer service assist where is needed.
Abi A.
We have had soo many problems with them. From the internet being really slow to them cutting off our services twice in the same keep after years of being with them because one of their employees made a "mistake" or wanted to make commission
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?