BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner saved me when AT&T wanted to screw me over during a move. They have lowered the price of my plan any time I asked, and I've always had my cable and Internet on and working with them. Haven't had an issue.
Sarah S.
San Diego, CA
These guys really need to up their game. My apartment complex doesn't offer choices for cable, only Time Warner and from all the cable providers I have had, this is the worst one. Wishing I wasn't forced to use them.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I'm not happy with the services we have paid for for 3 1/2 years with Time Warner. It seems like the prices go up very frequently and our service freezes and glitches on an almost daily basis. Ridiculously expensive.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
Time Warned has good days and bad. They do have good price packages for internet cable and land line phone. But dealing with their customer service can be a headache at time. So just beware when you've gotta call in.
Elizabeth U.
Zanesville, OH
I find that the services are very good for the price. They also are attentive to calls and needs. When installing they needed to place a new wire to our house but still had the whole system set up within a half hour.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
TWC is ok. Sometimes the connection drops so we have to restart the modem but they are very responsive over the phone for troubleshooting. I don't have another option in the place I live for other internet providers.
Laura S.
Terrible service provider! I have seriously considered shopping around for another provider. Their customer service is terrible and several times that I have a tech come and repair something, the techs have been rude
Caryn Y.
Avon, NY
If k could get ride of time warner I would. We have issues with channels freezing or the sound going fuzzy all the time. They also have awful customer service and high prices. Wish there were more choices in my area.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?