BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Elle R.
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
I have never had an issue with Time Warner Cable. There are thousands of things to watch live and on demand. They also have a really cool and easy to use app that you can download and watch TV or on demand shows and movies straight on your cell phone.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
We had time warner for a few years and I HATED it. The internet never worked and the TV barely worked too. When you called customer service they were no help at all and the prices are terrible compared to the crappy service you get. I DON'T recommend.
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
Time Warner provides a lot of shows. HOWEVER, they raise your prices on a regular basis. Also, their customer service isn't very helpful at all. Personally, I like AT&T or Dish Network. I would NOT recommend Time Warner Cable to my friends and family.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
It's okay. The people are very rude and they are not helpful. I was supposed to have cable and Internet, but the man was being lazy and wouldn't do it and instead said that cable wasn't available...so in other words rude and not helpful and very lazy
katarzyna k.
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
They could be better their wifi is bad it isn't high speed the cable is bad when i move I'm switching everything about them is bad they deserve no stars but i guess really bad wifi is better than no wifi. #firstworldprobs .... * sips whole glass of tea
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
Time Warner is a great company. They are always willing to help and do everything they can to resolve your problem. If you want to change your package they help you find another one that fits and satisfies your needs. I really recommend this company.
Tamica S.
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
TWC is an ok supplier. But with all cable/Internet companies they have their good & bad qualities. Their service in TX is much better than the service in OH. Cost is cheaper in TX, but I am sure ither companies will have cheaper initial sign up fees.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Personally it's one of my favorite cable providers. They are pretty quick in responding whenever you need something done. Plus unlike other companies if they tell you they will come from 9-5 they will almost always be there earlier rather than later.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Boo! I was very unhappy with time warner cable. so unhappy in fact that i cut the cord. service was always in and out it was overpriced and I would often lose ppv signals. unfortunately i still have to use them for internet but that isn't too terrible
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?