BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Wendy Z.
Not real satisfied with TWC, they raise prices every year for the same service and I have to call and renegotiate the price. Seems like their customer service is not that qualified, lost my HD channels which was obviously an internal issue and they could not fix it. Finally was fixed internally but then I lost my time on my cable box.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
I've had good with TWC and I've had bad with TWC. It could always get better, especially their insane price for cable. That's why my family switched to just their internet and subscribe to online streaming through a device we plug into the TV.
Pam K.
Middleport, NY
They are the only option we have where I live, Their prices are high and customer service is mediocre at best. Every evening about 9:30 they seem to throttle back our internet, it stops and lags horribly. Wouldn't use them if I had a choice.
Sterling A.
Slow internet, even when you buy the fastest speeds. It's taken me about 12 minutes just to type this up because my internet is so laggy. They really lack in customer service too, like, I get it, you hate your job, but I still need some help?
Kelsey N.
Louisville, KY
Basic internet service but the products are def. overpriced for what you receive. In addition, you also have horrible customer service support if you ever need anything done. Even with cable, the channels sometimes skip or freeze up like dish.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I think they're trying to improve, but the customer service is a big enough hassle to dock two stars. It's hard to actually get up with them and even harder to get them to come out. The cable is fine as long as it's working, but fixing it when it isn't is a real hassle.
Ashton N.
I've had good and bad experiences. I don't like how long it takes sometimes to have connection problems fixed and to get someone out to the property to look at problems I've had but when I didn't have problems the connection was really fast and I liked that.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
TWC provides everything I could ask for as far as reach of services, however there have been multiple times that our service has gone out (in the area) for no apparen't reason. Hopefully they are figuring that out as they expand their reach!
Madeline K.
I've just started using TWC at my new apartment in NYC and so far I am NOT impressed. It is so expensive and the woman who came to install everything left holes in our walls like it didn't matter at all. So far they are living up to their bad reputation.
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
The internet is consistent. I have the most economic Internet from time warner and it is worth it. We connect multiple devices through wifi. I like the convenience of them allowing me to use my own router to avoid paying for equipment fees.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?