BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have internet service with time warner cable. For a couple of years already. The speed is great the price is a bit high but I guess it's the quality of signal that you pay for. When service is down customer service assist where is needed.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Baldwinsville, NY
Very dissatisfied with their service. Their customer service is lacking and so is their service. Its a shame it is the least priced in my area by a lot. Only use internet as other services always go up. I would not recommend them to others.
Dannette K.
Dannette K.
Time Warner Cable is the only company that services our area with out charging an arm and a leg. They are very good about accommodating us when we have an issue with our bill and if we have trouble with our service it is fixed very quickly.
Abi A.
Abi A.
We have had soo many problems with them. From the internet being really slow to them cutting off our services twice in the same keep after years of being with them because one of their employees made a "mistake" or wanted to make commission
Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
It's ok sometimes the internet it's awful sometimes but that's the only Internet and cable TV in our area it's a a bit pricey but I'll rather have crappy internet than nothing I wouldn't recommend it if you have choices go with the other ūüĎéūüŹĽ
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
We have internet and cable through Time Warner. I have been pleased with the overall performance. Internet is sufficient for social media, email, and browsing. Cable seem to say on during sever weather unlike satellite. Price is reasonable.
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
I have Time Warner wifi and a landline. The service is dependable and great quality. The base price is $30 a month. By the time we put on all of the taxes and silly stuff my bill is $47 a month. That is frustrating but the service is great!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert
Great high speed internet connection that allows the whole family to be online at the same time. The high speed enhanced service is what it takes with two teens, four cell phones, computers, Roku, PS4, etc. and there's no lag in connection!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fairfield, ME
TWC is a rip off. Charges out the bum for basic things. And you have to pay monthly rental fees for the equipment. If I had different options in my area I would switch. But they know they can charge whatever cause there's little competition
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
You really don't want me to write an honest review of TWC. I think everyone knows how terrible this business is with their customer service. The service is unreliable and shady as they always try to charge you for more than you agreed upon.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?