BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
There are few choices in my area for internet service. I purchased twc internet after being assured that I would have use of parental controls of the service. I invested a great number of hours with a multitude of different reps of the company after installing and not one could tell me how to use parental controls. I eventually returned their hardware and purchased Linksys equipment (not cheap) to be able to utilize parental controls. Internet itself is inconsistant.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
It's okay. We have internet through TWC, and were told we would have more megabytes per second than we are getting. It goes out occasionally but most of the time if we re set the modem it's fine. Just annoying. When it works, it's mediocre.
Abi S.
LANDIS, NC
Time Warner Cable is a decent TV service. We have a bundle of TV and Internet, we get plenty of channels including some movie channels. We didn't get DVR which sometimes I wish we had. Our internet is the top highest speed internet which is great. It's a pretty pricey service though and we're thinking about switching to something cheaper.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
I've had good with TWC and I've had bad with TWC. It could always get better, especially their insane price for cable. That's why my family switched to just their internet and subscribe to online streaming through a device we plug into the TV.
Reagan M.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner is terrible. Their internet is unreliable, they'll call you repeatedly for no reason, but when you need to get ahold of them for customer service, it's impossible. Be prepared to spend hours on the phone and not get anything done.
Amanda V.
Fairfield, ME
TWC is a rip off. Charges out the bum for basic things. And you have to pay monthly rental fees for the equipment. If I had different options in my area I would switch. But they know they can charge whatever cause there's little competition
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX
Wifi is okay. It tends to be a bit slow and the cable guys never get to our place at the appointed time. If you're on a budget, it will do. As for online and phone customer service, they are very helpful, though that depends on the person you get. If you can save up, I would recommend you do, in case you're not a fan of slow internet lol
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I think they're trying to improve, but the customer service is a big enough hassle to dock two stars. It's hard to actually get up with them and even harder to get them to come out. The cable is fine as long as it's working, but fixing it when it isn't is a real hassle.
Kelsey N.
Louisville, KY
Basic internet service but the products are def. overpriced for what you receive. In addition, you also have horrible customer service support if you ever need anything done. Even with cable, the channels sometimes skip or freeze up like dish.
Sterling A.
Slow internet, even when you buy the fastest speeds. It's taken me about 12 minutes just to type this up because my internet is so laggy. They really lack in customer service too, like, I get it, you hate your job, but I still need some help?
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?