BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Allison S.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Cable is great bc when all those satellites are out during a big store my family and I are still able to watch our favorite shows on every room. It's not too expensive either with our two tvs and wifi and no charge to move our cable when we relocated.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet. We haven't had any major issues with them. It was super simple to set up. Someone came over and got everything started for us. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes my phone takes a while to recognize the Wifi.
jenn b.
jenn b.
syracuse, NY
i don't know anyone who is 100% pleased with their cable / internet provider. they have great customer service but i find my internet connection can be spotty and sometimes stop working altogether. in terms of cable, its fine - it isn't too expensive.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Techie Expert
This is an ok service, it's just ok. Price is not that great. Customer service is great, it has always been great, theytreat you right and meet my expectations. It is affordable, not the very best, but affordable. I would recommend to others slightly.
Amy B.
Amy B.
We have used Time Warner for Five years and are overall satisfied with our service. Customer Service is always helpful and quick, prices are ok but we only use it for internet. Cable prices are ridiculous. I would recommend them for internet services.
Caral J.
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Costa Mesa, Ca
I've always have had TWC, so I really don't know what to compare it to. I really enjoy on demand and the TWC app where you can record your shows from your phone. My only complaint is that it's not compatible with a lot of on demand apps like DisneyJr.
Marquita D.
Marquita D.
Greensboro, NC
I like Time Warner over my previous service provider AT&T. They have reasonable prices and good internet speeds. I like the company and service better now than I did when I first got them about 4 years ago. I see myself sticking with them for a while.
Tanner G.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable is amazing. their customer service is superb and are always so helpful. they will do anything to win your loyalty and if you switch to another provider they will pay you to return back to them. i love time warner cable you guys rock!
Elle R.
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
I have never had an issue with Time Warner Cable. There are thousands of things to watch live and on demand. They also have a really cool and easy to use app that you can download and watch TV or on demand shows and movies straight on your cell phone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?