BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Katherine B.
I only have internet from TWC and I have the middle package, I believe. I do not have the lowest, but I might as well have the lowest. The internet works, but it is not fast and gaming lags and sometimes just regular web searching is a hassle.
Megan S.
London, KY
The internet speed is great, super fast amd not super expensive when its working. We seem to have a lot of issues with the connection going in and out pretty often so we have to reset our router and modem often and TWC usually are pretty helpful but they want to charge $35 every time they come out to fox something, even if its their fault.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner cable has fast internet and great TV but i do think there services is a little crappy and there prices are high as soon as your promotion is up your bill sky rockets and athats all the excuse they give you and its not really fair
Wendy Z.
Not real satisfied with TWC, they raise prices every year for the same service and I have to call and renegotiate the price. Seems like their customer service is not that qualified, lost my HD channels which was obviously an internal issue and they could not fix it. Finally was fixed internally but then I lost my time on my cable box.
Renita N.
Lancaster, OH
Their service is pretty good, however, the cost rises and rises And there is nothing we can do about it!! We started out at a very fair price. Basic service and bundle package. Now, we are still with them, loyal and paying 8 times what we started out paying. That isn't fair. We can not split the services. It isn't cost effective- I tried it.
member-9e5232b2d
Campbell Hall, NY
Time Warner Cable is a good value for the money. Unfortunately their customer services could be improved upon drastically. It took 2 1/2 months to be set up correctly and still have some issues with the quality of the services I receive. I have the triple play and have had to replace a box and had the service tech here multiple times
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I HAVE BEEN USING TIME WARNER FOR YEARS. I LIKE THE BUNDLE PACKAGES. TO BE HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY HAS BEE HORRIBLE. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLY SPOTTY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR TECHINICAL SUPPORT HELP WITH NO AVAIL. I THINK WHILE THE BUNDLES ARE GOOD THEY ARE VERY OVERPRICED. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING TO JUST THE INTERNET.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I like cable. Is it exactly necessary anymore, no. Also the prices are ALWAYS going up and I ALWAYS have to try some new bundle. If I could avoid all the annoying phone calls I have to share to get a decent rate...this rating would be higher.
Abi A.
We have had soo many problems with them. From the internet being really slow to them cutting off our services twice in the same keep after years of being with them because one of their employees made a "mistake" or wanted to make commission
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
It's okay. We have internet through TWC, and were told we would have more megabytes per second than we are getting. It goes out occasionally but most of the time if we re set the modem it's fine. Just annoying. When it works, it's mediocre.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?