BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Allie K.
Allie K.
Time Warner Cable has really disappointed me. My cable works perfectly fine, but my internet is a different story. Time Warner's customer service is nice when I call them, but they say they are going to do something to help me, and the don't.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I like cable. Is it exactly necessary anymore, no. Also the prices are ALWAYS going up and I ALWAYS have to try some new bundle. If I could avoid all the annoying phone calls I have to share to get a decent rate...this rating would be higher.
Sterling A.
Sterling A.
Slow internet, even when you buy the fastest speeds. It's taken me about 12 minutes just to type this up because my internet is so laggy. They really lack in customer service too, like, I get it, you hate your job, but I still need some help?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner cable has fast internet and great TV but i do think there services is a little crappy and there prices are high as soon as your promotion is up your bill sky rockets and athats all the excuse they give you and its not really fair
Oriana Y.
Oriana Y.
Olean, NY
Techie Expert
I used to hate my internet and we'd call tech support like every other day, but since we switched to the highest bit Internet, we haven't had any issues at all. Customer service was never rude. They always helped efficiently and effectively.
GRETCHEN S.
GRETCHEN S.
Dallas, TX
Before TWC I used another carrier who I won't name. HATED THEM. By contrast, TWC has been great about service, whether love the phone or in person. Their specialists are on-time, courteous, helpful, and willing to stay until the job is done.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
A few weeks ago we upgraded our Internet and couldn't get it to boot up correctly. We called customer service and got the most friendly girl who was so helpful knowledgeable walked us right through the whole process just like landing a plane
Lily D.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
This company is great when it comes to cable. I love their channels and how I can research shows and even record them. The internet is okay. I think their deals are never fully accurate. I would recommend their cable, but not their internet.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Living in an apartment who used time warner has not been the best experience. Half the time our internet services never worked and I've had many issues with my cable receivers. Their customer service always helped me when I needed it though.
Pam K.
Pam K.
Middleport, NY
They are the only option we have where I live, Their prices are high and customer service is mediocre at best. Every evening about 9:30 they seem to throttle back our internet, it stops and lags horribly. Wouldn't use them if I had a choice.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?