BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Great service, fast internet, good cable service as well. I've stuck with them for years and they're what I plan to stick with! Their newly improved customer service is great as well, highly convenient to get in touch.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
I am not a fan of time warner cable. The rentals of all the equipment seems very nickle and diming. My cable always freezes and my dvr box is beyond slow! They were the only provider available in my area unfortunately.
Samantha C.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner. Their prices are OUTRAGEOUS and they constantly sneak mark ups onto your bill each month that make no sense. We are very close to getting rid of cable all together. It's just not worth it.
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Lisa h.
It's a great provider! I get so many TV channels and occasionally I get free HBO on certain weekends which is nice because I can record my favorite movies. They really met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
We just moved to a new place and i'm so happy that TIme warner servives our location. We rarely have any problems with internet at home. We use it in the office too, glad we changed our office internet from att to TWC.
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY
Awful company. I wish we had other options where we live. It's so overpriced and they know they are the only option so they never give you a deal. We're considering getting rid of cable and just using Netflix and Hulu.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY
We don't mind the time warner cable. The signal comes in good. It seems like they're always trying to throw extra costs in, so you do have to watch your bill to make sure you werent charged for something you didnt get.
Bailey S.
Time warner cable is great thanks for the service. It allows me to watch TV and have wifi. Pros is that I have the show boomerang. Cons is I don't have HBO family shows. Would recommend if you give us all HBO family .
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Time Warner cable sucks. It is really expensive and the quality for what you get is not worth the money. They overcharge and their services often do not work or are very slow . I am probably going to switch to DirecTV
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?