BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
I really like time warner cable! This provider is the best! I tried others but no one pleased me like this one does1 It totally met my expectations! It is super affordable and has all the channels that I like! I would definetly recommend this provider!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
TWC is the only provider that I can go with in my area. I don't really like them, I feel like I'm paying more and getting average service. I actually just moved into an apartment and haven't had working cable or internet since I've moved in 5 days ago.
Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that you can pause and rewind live tv without and issues. Although it is kind of expensive even just for the basic package. And the prices are never set. its always higher some months and drops like 20 bucks the next month. Idk what thats about.
Ishimara D.
Ishimara D.
Rochester, NY
They're very efficient and I have no outages my cable rate stays the same if you have any issues they come out within an hour to fix whatever it is there's no Tower too waiting there's no putting you on hold they try to get down to whatever is going on
Dorie P.
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
I enjoy the many benefits of Time Warner Cable with the many cannels and the fact that I can get it on my iPad when someone else is watching the tv. I like being able to pause and replay my shows too. The downside is the price which gets risen so much.
I like Time Warner because it had all the shows that I've been looking for other cable providers does not do so well for me half the time you gotta buy the channel you want to look at what time warner it is easy and you don't have to buy extra channels
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Time Warner Cable has a variety of channels to pick from. They also provide a grest selection of recordings on shows you might of missed which is very convenient because not everyone is free to watch T.V. I would recommend Time Warner cable to others.
Cali B.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
TWC is a good provider but I can't give it 5 stars. It offers a great variety of programs but it can get expensive and there are times that the on demand menu doesn't work - nor the guide menu. It's hard to watch anything when those functions are out.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Cable is great bc when all those satellites are out during a big store my family and I are still able to watch our favorite shows on every room. It's not too expensive either with our two tvs and wifi and no charge to move our cable when we relocated.
Elle R.
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
I have never had an issue with Time Warner Cable. There are thousands of things to watch live and on demand. They also have a really cool and easy to use app that you can download and watch TV or on demand shows and movies straight on your cell phone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?