BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
Time warner has been fairly decent in terms of speed of Internet! We have had issues with their cable service, which is why we now use DirecTV. But I honestly can't complain too much about their internet service. Yes, it does go out from time to time, and when it does, it takes a while to get a technician over, but when it's on, it's great!
Katherine B.
I only have internet from TWC and I have the middle package, I believe. I do not have the lowest, but I might as well have the lowest. The internet works, but it is not fast and gaming lags and sometimes just regular web searching is a hassle.
Diamond S.
Coshocton, OH
I've had internet through time Warner cable for about 3 months now and have not run into any issues. Storms haven't knocked out power, I've only needed a tech once. The bill is decent for the service we selected. All in all, I'm pretty pleased
Teanna B.
This is the problem with monopolies. Service is terrible, customer service and accountability is even worse. The Internet, even the highest speed, is constantly going out or having issues. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.
Renita N.
Lancaster, OH
Their service is pretty good, however, the cost rises and rises And there is nothing we can do about it!! We started out at a very fair price. Basic service and bundle package. Now, we are still with them, loyal and paying 8 times what we started out paying. That isn't fair. We can not split the services. It isn't cost effective- I tried it.
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
Time Warner is overpriced and overrated, but the options in my area are limited. It's the lessor of the evils. I can't afford any premium channels and their bundles include a home phone that I didn't want, but their specials are not flexible.
Chelsea K.
Alliance, OH
Whenever you have a ritual of show watching, it becomes a regular habit. With Time Warner Cable, you never know whether or not your cable box is going to act up, and when your show gets interrupted, you're not a happy camper. Although, this problem is very mild, it's the only problem I've ever had with Time Warner Cable. I give them four stars
Theresa W.
A few weeks ago we upgraded our Internet and couldn't get it to boot up correctly. We called customer service and got the most friendly girl who was so helpful knowledgeable walked us right through the whole process just like landing a plane
Ashley J.
Biddeford, ME
TWC is the worst provider. Their customer service is absolutely horrible. They raise their prices without notice then you have to deal with the terrible customer service department for hours. I actually believe Satin created TWC in order to make sure there is a constant flow of evil, hatred, and frustration pouring out of people who subscribe.
Amber W.
Time Warner Cable is the only provider in my area and if I could switch, I totally would...things have gotten better in the recent years but I used to contemplate doing without cable and/or Internet just so I wouldn't have to deal with TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?