BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Andmoragan T.
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
I've had good with TWC and I've had bad with TWC. It could always get better, especially their insane price for cable. That's why my family switched to just their internet and subscribe to online streaming through a device we plug into the TV.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
Where I live our signal was really bad, but thanks to the Time Warner internet with Wifi access our signal works great. No more waiting for pages to load for a long time. We log in through our wifi and our phones internet works great and fast.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Dissatisfied!!! If there were another option in my city I would switch instantly. We call time warner at least once a month because of service issues. Their customer service always takes forever and some are very rude. I do not recommend!!!!!!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Wilder, KY
I think that Time Warner Cable is very expensive and I do not like how they are constantly raising the prices when you are a long term customer and signed up for a certain price. They are also not willing to work with you on lowering the price
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ
I absolutely love my Time Warner Cable. It has so many options to choose from. Customer service typically fixes any issues right away. One con is that cable bills tend to be on the pricey side. I definitely recommend cable over fits to others.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
I currently use time warner cable as my Internet and cable services and they have been good to me so far. We haven't had any concerns with anything and the best thing is when they run a special you can get that same discount with your service.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I only have internet from TWC and I have the middle package, I believe. I do not have the lowest, but I might as well have the lowest. The internet works, but it is not fast and gaming lags and sometimes just regular web searching is a hassle.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I don't love it, especially their customer service, but it's the only option where I live. It seems about the same as every other internet provider I've ever had, though. I don't think their customer service problems are unique to Time Warner.
Brad H.
Brad H.
New customer with bad experience. when you call customer service they act like you don't know anything. they try and upsell everything. Even after the call I made they called back asking if I was sure I did not want to purchase something else.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?