BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Ingalls, IN
We have never had any issues with the services we receive. When we did need to call customer service, the associates were always extremely helpful and friendly. Also, when we upgraded services it was done extremely fast!
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
I've never liked TWC but it's the only cable company in my area. I always have problems with the WIFI running slow even though I have the highest wifi plan. Every time I call to complain they never do anything to fix it.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
We got TWC because we have AT&T internet, it wasn't all that good. We struggled with finding a channel that worked. After a month or so some channels where not able to be watched. Didn't pay it anymore because it sucked
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
Time Warner is a great option with cable for the family. I have the ability to record shows that I do not have the time to watch during the week, the customer service is great! I just think more free options for movies.
Brielle r.
Denver , CO
I'm not sure why time Warner only has 3 stars currently. The guys at our local store were very friendly and helpful. Always there to help. We've only run into a few issues, but nothing that warrants a terrible review...
Jaime B.
San Diego, CA
I recently moved and had to switch to Time Warner. The pricing is ok for cable but the service doesn't compare to Cox cable that I had for the past 10 years. Overall it gets the job done and my internet speed is decent.
Ashley P.
Newly lowered rates make for a great deal come bill time. Our tech that came out was super friendly and informative. As far as issues, we haven't encountered any since we started service other than storm related issues.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
We had dish for two years but never got the best picture with any storms or ice. Right now we will be leaving time warner because of its never ending price increases. We're going to give an advanced TV antennas a chance
Francine M.
My favorite cable company. No matter how many times I change companies I will always come back to time warner cable. It may be expensive for some people but it is well worth it. I would definitely recommend it to others
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?