BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I have had ups and downs with time warner even have switched but for the most part it fits my family's needs the price works out the best for me no hidden fees internet works wonderful fast no matter how many devices are running i would recommend
Melissa G.
Service is good but I think the pricing for TWC has definitely gone up too much. I expect faster service with less interruptions for what I am paying. Overall, it is a good service and happens to be the best in my area, so I will stay with TWC.
Stephanie D.
Augusta, GA
Time Warner Cables send a terrible amount of spam-y mail and I hate it. The automated customer service on the phone is a pain - wish I could talk to a real person. Their internet is descent, but I'm a future Google Fiber customer in the making.
Tracy H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love the TV. I recently switched my home phone and Internet also. So far I'm having some issues. Printer won't connect with the internet properly but was fine with previously Internet provider. I would recommend the TV but not sure about Internet yet.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
Time Warner Cable has it's issues, but it's not the worst cable provider. At times, we have to have the cable guy come by and fix the internet/cable problems. They are always friendly, but I wish we wouldn't have to call them in the first place.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Autumn C.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I personally have not had a lot of luck with time warner. I find their prices to be very high for a low quality service. I always have issues with my box and internet. I pay an outrageous amount for the standard set of channels, internet, and dvr. If I was able to go with a different provider that offered my favorite shows and dvr I would
Jamie I.
I feel like their service is okay for living on an island. I'm not in love with their internet service. I feel at times that it is spotty and unreliable. I feel their like customer service could use work and more communication within the company
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is pretty much complete crap but I use them because they are the lesser of two evils that are the only options in my area for internet/cable/phone providers. They have gotten a bit better with customer service, but I still have dodgy internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?