BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tracy H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love the TV. I recently switched my home phone and Internet also. So far I'm having some issues. Printer won't connect with the internet properly but was fine with previously Internet provider. I would recommend the TV but not sure about Internet yet.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Sarah G.
Better than Dish Network and Direct TV bc service never gets disrupted. Like on demand and ability to record my shows. Too expensive and send too much junk mail, but other than that its great. Have my Internet service and cable through #timewarner
Ashley P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've had them for years, and one thing I don't like is that the price keeps jumping up every year and doesn't stop. I hardly don't have any problems with my cable or internet. Customer service is bad cause u talk to someone in a different language
Heather G.
I pay for their highest mbp plan and I still get terrible signal. We can only use One or 2 devices with WiFi or loading takes forever. For quality the price is ridiculous. The customer service isn't the greatest. I wouldn't recommend time warner.
Sar A.
I think they are very expensive but we don't have many other choices in our area. I feel like it is a monopoly with these cable companies in many areas. Customer Service is long waits and not that effective, usually takes forever to fix any issue .
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Time Warner Cable is just the worst. We always enter into a contract and some how the bill goes up randomly because we were on a "promotional plan" I feel like were being duped. It is not the most reliable and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Andrea C.
Camp Lejeune , NC
We've had trouble with TWC as far as connection issues, prices of services, and customer service. They really seem to be turning things around for the better and we are much more happier overall with them now than we were a couple of years ago.
sara g.
garland, tx
Wow, I can't wait for the cable monopoly to be dismantled, I am locked in a bundle package that I hate, the phone service is sketchy all the time it goes down and if I want o just have internet instead of the bundle they price it so high I have to be locked down with them to get a still unreasonable price, I have despised TWC for DECADES!!
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I HAVE BEEN USING TIME WARNER FOR YEARS. I LIKE THE BUNDLE PACKAGES. TO BE HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY HAS BEE HORRIBLE. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLY SPOTTY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR TECHINICAL SUPPORT HELP WITH NO AVAIL. I THINK WHILE THE BUNDLES ARE GOOD THEY ARE VERY OVERPRICED. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING TO JUST THE INTERNET.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?