BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that you can pause and rewind live tv without and issues. Although it is kind of expensive even just for the basic package. And the prices are never set. its always higher some months and drops like 20 bucks the next month. Idk what thats about.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Frankly, they are over-priced and sometimes difficult to work with, but the cable is relatable. DVR is shotty at best. We only have one other cable provider to chose from and it's not great either. At least Time Warner is starting to give more options.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Dale, TX
It's a good company and the Internet they provided ha with is good and affordable. Sometimes it's hard to get into contact with them to help you out with troubles. It does meet expectations, but they should improve costumer service. It's recommendable.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable is a great choice for cable! You can get all the channels you need for a pretty good price! I have only had a few issues with them but not to many! I recommend them! They do a great job! They can be expensive but most can afford it!!!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Mechanicville, NY
Time warner is a scam. It is high priced and the only thing available in my area. If there were other providers we would switch. we are billed for so many fees and unnecessary things! it is a monopoly in the area and a shame there aren't other options.
Dorie P.
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
I enjoy the many benefits of Time Warner Cable with the many cannels and the fact that I can get it on my iPad when someone else is watching the tv. I like being able to pause and replay my shows too. The downside is the price which gets risen so much.
GENESIS S.
GENESIS S.
They are a good service. I haven't had any big issues with their customer service which is a big positive. They don't make you wait too long and don't have any hidden stipulations in their offers/promotions. They provide good service at a decent price.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Time Warner Cable has been good to me! My internet and cable are always "on time"! I have been a customer for quite some time now and have yet to complain about the service! Both the company and service people are fabulous to work with! I recommend it!
Ishimara D.
Ishimara D.
Rochester, NY
They're very efficient and I have no outages my cable rate stays the same if you have any issues they come out within an hour to fix whatever it is there's no Tower too waiting there's no putting you on hold they try to get down to whatever is going on
I like Time Warner because it had all the shows that I've been looking for other cable providers does not do so well for me half the time you gotta buy the channel you want to look at what time warner it is easy and you don't have to buy extra channels
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?