BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Camp Lejeune , NC
We've had trouble with TWC as far as connection issues, prices of services, and customer service. They really seem to be turning things around for the better and we are much more happier overall with them now than we were a couple of years ago.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
We used Time Warner Cable for our internet and we do have fast service and we never have connection issues. We use it on multiple devices and never have any issues with any of them. it's a little pricey but I guess most services are these days.
Frances T.
Frances T.
Techie Expert
Overall, they aren't bad, but their customer service and pricing really suck. I guess, unfortunately, we have to deal with it because they are the only cable provider in our area. Satellite through Direct TV was awful, so we had to switch back.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Mosammat P.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
I've been with time warner for a long time and they have really improved their stuff. Their internet speeds are faster and smoothr. Some of their plans are a little pricey and they love charging unnecessary fees but other than that it's great.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
They are my cable and internet provider. The DVR box is really slow and acts up. They do not update their on demand shows at all so you can't rely on it for keeping up with your favorite shows. However it is easy to speak with customer service.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Service is good but I think the pricing for TWC has definitely gone up too much. I expect faster service with less interruptions for what I am paying. Overall, it is a good service and happens to be the best in my area, so I will stay with TWC.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Somerset, KY
Typically have very few problems. I have only had an outage once or twice and use them for now almost three years. Affordable and will work with you to lower your bill. I recently have had a increase in price and they helped with explaining why
Dene' E.
Dene' E.
Not my favorite company to deal with, but since I live in an apartment complex that only gets TW, its my only choice. Recently we got rid of cable but we still have their internet. Nothing but problems (CS, billing, resolving issues) with them.
Andmoragan T.
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?