BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Louisville, KY
Basic internet service but the products are def. overpriced for what you receive. In addition, you also have horrible customer service support if you ever need anything done. Even with cable, the channels sometimes skip or freeze up like dish.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I don't love it, especially their customer service, but it's the only option where I live. It seems about the same as every other internet provider I've ever had, though. I don't think their customer service problems are unique to Time Warner.
Mckensie G.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Every cable company seems to just jack your prices up and all around so I don't have much to say about this one. Just a cable company who supplies the TV I watch, which is about 10 channels. It's good for basic packages as far as I'm concerned
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Techie Expert
Its great easy to use unlike other cable providers like Verizion its faster internet quality is amazing and when you need customer service they are always helpful it is affordable and very simple no hidden fees i would recommend it to others.
Marqueveia M.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I like Time Warner's internet service better than the cable service. When I had the cable, I always had to call in to ask about charges on my account that were not correct. The internet service is good and they are helpful (better than AT&T).
I've been a customer for years, because I've never had disappointments with their service. They're package bundles are affordable and worth it! Best of all, they provide internet and a land line. Their customer service is also always helpful.
Patera E.
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
Time Warner is overpriced and overrated, but the options in my area are limited. It's the lessor of the evils. I can't afford any premium channels and their bundles include a home phone that I didn't want, but their specials are not flexible.
Sterling A.
Sterling A.
Slow internet, even when you buy the fastest speeds. It's taken me about 12 minutes just to type this up because my internet is so laggy. They really lack in customer service too, like, I get it, you hate your job, but I still need some help?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate TWC but as it is only internet provider in my area, i have no choice. i am currently part of the 100 plan, but my download speed is never over 24gbps. it's really terrible and i can't wait for verizon fios to offer services in my area.
Nadalie P.
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
Only cable service offered in my area. I feel like they are ridiculously high. They only offer promotions to new customers and then treat current, long standing customers like crap. I wish more TV stations would reach out through Internet tv.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?