BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angie H.
Cary, NC
We just switched back to TWC after being with Uverse. I am impressed by much of there technology. Love the start over feature and on demand on my phone/tablet. Only drawback is the channels are sometimes unavailable so I have to restart the box.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Iv had Time Warner for about a month now and I have always heard mixed review about this company. I have to say that I am truly pleased with my services. one great think I like is they send your bill our in a timely manner. my bill is do the 11th of every month and my bill is in my mail box before the 1st. this is great for people who like to plan!!
Connie C.
San Diego, CA
I would give it 5 stars because we do get HD screen viewing but sometimes it is annoying how to use their new digital cable service with the new remote. Also, they did not give us a list of channels we can get with our new expanded cable channels.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I have had ups and downs with time warner even have switched but for the most part it fits my family's needs the price works out the best for me no hidden fees internet works wonderful fast no matter how many devices are running i would recommend
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Cable prices I. General are outrageous, but for what we pay to cable and Internet, we have way too many issues. On demand programming freezes very often, and our cable box randomly has issues at least 3 times per year. customer service is availability 24/7 and can always resolve the issues, but I wish we didn't have problems in the first place.
Melissa G.
Service is good but I think the pricing for TWC has definitely gone up too much. I expect faster service with less interruptions for what I am paying. Overall, it is a good service and happens to be the best in my area, so I will stay with TWC.
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
A bit overpriced, but one of the only companies in my area that I can afford. Which sucks. My internet is always crapping out and I'm always calling to have them remotely reset it to get it to work. It's not like I live in the sticks either, I live in a pretty big town! The speed is decent when it actually works, so they've got that going for them.
Amy B.
Techie Expert Level 1
We have used Time Warner for Five years and are overall satisfied with our service. Customer Service is always helpful and quick, prices are ok but we only use it for internet. Cable prices are ridiculous. I would recommend them for internet services.
Lea A.
My first year with TWC was great. I renew my contract with them and they gave me a "deal". They supposedly boost my internet speed up and the company charged me $10 more. Ever since i renewed my contract my internet is been slower. There customer service representatives need some training. I have spoken to 3 of them and they are very rude.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?