BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Decent service. They typically come within a day or two when you need maintenance on them. But as of recently we have lost cable and our phone connection often and it is quite the hassle to the family. The price is decent which is why we still have them.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Louisville, KY
All in all I like Time Warner Cable I like to say that it doesn't go out like a satellite when it rains too hard it's really cloudy. I do think it's a little bit pricey and I think they have a lot of shows on there and packages that you will never watch
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
The only internet provider in my area that doesn't give you a limit on how much you use. I haven't had any trouble with it. So, I guess you can say I'm content with it. The price did go up, which I wasn't super happy about but there isn't other options.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
Although many other people have had problems with Time Warner Cable, I've never had any issues. Representatives are quick to respond to any questions and I've never had to have anyone come to my house to work on it. Very affordable with lots of options.
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX
Love it! Great price. No issues with the services. Definitely meets my expectations. I've had TWC for the last couple years now and have not been disappointed. Had good experiences with customer service. Would definitely recommend this service provider.
Alesha O.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
I like Time Warner Cable because it works well during storms unlike Dish and Direct TV. Unfortunately with the TWC plan that I have, I am unable to record any of my favorite TV shows which is a huge downfall to me. Overall TWC is a decent cable company.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
Rego Park, NY
Its okay not my cup of tea but my landlord offers its so I save. Trust me i don't have it by choice just because he already owns it i have had several complaints on their costumer service i don't like to talk bad but this company just doesn't do it for me.
Niya B.
Niya B.
Greenville, SC
This is a classic cable provider! I like how they are original, and always sticks to their values. I think that it did good for the customer service aspect, because whenever I have a problem I know that it will always get fixed. Overall, I do recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?