BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I like the channel line up, but I have a lot of issues with time warner. I constantly have to reboot my cable box, and on demand is slow. They charge us a lot of money every month and the quality is not that grest at all.
Joselyne L.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good prices! I recommend making the trade to this internet/cable company. Customer service is always great at helping you resolve problems. Even when you are late on a payment they understand and extend your service.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
We use time warner for cable and Internet. It's more reliable than satellite where we live since the weather used to knock that out. Cost is ehhhh but the customer service is good and we always get our questions answered
Alan L.
Plano, TX
No better or worse than other services used in the past (DISH). Reasonable customer service with good online presence and helpful chat. Can't recall experiencing an outage in the last couple of years, even during storms.
rosy m.
I love my time warner cable!!! It has a the channels that has all the shows I enjoy watching!!! The best part is that I have the option to watch movies on demand, record shows, rewind, replay, and fast foward... love twc
Jennifer W.
Ingalls, IN
We have never had any issues with the services we receive. When we did need to call customer service, the associates were always extremely helpful and friendly. Also, when we upgraded services it was done extremely fast!
Celeste O.
I like the channels and the dvr options they offer. Just don't care for how long it takes for customer service when needed. Also don't like how large the cable boxes are but do like the cable and the high speed internet.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
I'm not in charge of taking care of our cable, but TWC has always been a good provider without much trouble. from what my parents say it isn't too expensive and the bundle option is very helpful, especially for Internet.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
I've never liked TWC but it's the only cable company in my area. I always have problems with the WIFI running slow even though I have the highest wifi plan. Every time I call to complain they never do anything to fix it.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?