BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
I use Time Warner for our cable company. I have them because when its storming i want to be able to watch the news. Customer service could be better and faster. I like that we don't lose our cable during a storm. Thats my favorite part of the whole thing.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Belton, TX
Love the speed, don't really love the price. never had a issue with interruptions always had great customer service even when discussing issues. really like our service with them, would suggest to anyone that likes reliable service. you get what you pay.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Decent service. They typically come within a day or two when you need maintenance on them. But as of recently we have lost cable and our phone connection often and it is quite the hassle to the family. The price is decent which is why we still have them.
Araine A.
Araine A.
Melbourne, FL
I only have the Spanish channels and few other random channels. The biggest con is that the DVR remote control is confusing and hard to use. There are a lot of buttons on the control and its hard to use especially when the control is connected to the TV.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
Although many other people have had problems with Time Warner Cable, I've never had any issues. Representatives are quick to respond to any questions and I've never had to have anyone come to my house to work on it. Very affordable with lots of options.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Louisville, KY
All in all I like Time Warner Cable I like to say that it doesn't go out like a satellite when it rains too hard it's really cloudy. I do think it's a little bit pricey and I think they have a lot of shows on there and packages that you will never watch
Alesha O.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
I like Time Warner Cable because it works well during storms unlike Dish and Direct TV. Unfortunately with the TWC plan that I have, I am unable to record any of my favorite TV shows which is a huge downfall to me. Overall TWC is a decent cable company.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
The only internet provider in my area that doesn't give you a limit on how much you use. I haven't had any trouble with it. So, I guess you can say I'm content with it. The price did go up, which I wasn't super happy about but there isn't other options.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Niya B.
Niya B.
Greenville, SC
This is a classic cable provider! I like how they are original, and always sticks to their values. I think that it did good for the customer service aspect, because whenever I have a problem I know that it will always get fixed. Overall, I do recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?