BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
EhriqaLofton P.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
Absolutely (STRONG WORD): hate Time Warner Cable. I don't recommend anyone sign up for their service. I signed up for a certain amount of usage, and while they keep going up on the charges, the usage keeps going down! Not happy.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Strongsville, OH
We switched over after using AT&T, who by the way is horrible, I won't even get started. But the wifi is fast, and reliable. Sometimes it does kick out but hey can't be perfect. The TV never goes out and the staff was very nice.
Luna G.
Luna G.
Great cable service. Once I needed help with some internet issues and there customer service was great they were nice and not rude like other people that I had contacted for another internet thing but I chose time warner instead
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love TWC. Amazing customer service. Short hold times, very helpful staff. The price is kind of expensive but it's worth the money. They do meet all of my expectations. I would recommend TWC before any other company.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Techie Expert
Excelente compañia!
Tengo cable e internet con ellos! Sus precios son buenisimos siempre tienen buenos especiales.
Servicio al cliente maravilloso siempre dispuestos a ayudar.
Buenos canales y tienen muchos paquetes que ofrecer.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Time warner cable has great customer service. Whenever I call with an issue, it is always resolved in a timely manner. If the current representative can't assist me, a different representative has called me to resolve the issue.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Overpriced but often reliable. I have had issues in the past with service, but they fix it (and then hide service fees in your next bill). It's too bad they are the only cable provider in my area, we don't have much for options.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
We have just recently switched providers to Time Warner and so far we have had nothing but a great experience from them. Our Internet and cable never go out and we have a pretty decent affordable package. I have zero complaints!
MELANY V.
MELANY V.
Aurora, OH
I have been a loyal customer for over 13 years...that being said, the prices continue to increase and the customer service is hit or miss.. They have better deal for new customers versus the loyal ones... it's kinda ridiculous!!
Toni J.
Toni J.
There not much to say. Cable is cable. I do however like it better than dish. The Internet is just ok unless you pay more but on a budget the Internet and cable work fine. I usually just watch Netflix and use it for the Internet
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?