BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
They are my cable and internet provider. The DVR box is really slow and acts up. They do not update their on demand shows at all so you can't rely on it for keeping up with your favorite shows. However it is easy to speak with customer service.
Kelli C.
Time Warner Cable is a rip-off. They know there are so few options so they overcharge for everything, make you bundle unnecessary channels into packages to get what you want, offer you decent deals to sign up and then hike it way up after 1 year.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Kathie J.
Gnadenhutten, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for many years. I does a have good variety of channels. I leve the dvr as I use it often. The thing I do not like is that the price is very high and seems to get higher often. I have had good results with the customer service. I would recommend it to others if someone has the money for a higher priced service.
Ashley P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've had them for years, and one thing I don't like is that the price keeps jumping up every year and doesn't stop. I hardly don't have any problems with my cable or internet. Customer service is bad cause u talk to someone in a different language
Frances T.
Techie Expert
Overall, they aren't bad, but their customer service and pricing really suck. I guess, unfortunately, we have to deal with it because they are the only cable provider in our area. Satellite through Direct TV was awful, so we had to switch back.
Ying C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is very popular by seeing the car all over my brough. But the price is getting higher and higher each time. It works most of the times but there's a few times over two years where the Internet didn't work as good as it is supposed to.
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Cable prices I. General are outrageous, but for what we pay to cable and Internet, we have way too many issues. On demand programming freezes very often, and our cable box randomly has issues at least 3 times per year. customer service is availability 24/7 and can always resolve the issues, but I wish we didn't have problems in the first place.
Melissa G.
Service is good but I think the pricing for TWC has definitely gone up too much. I expect faster service with less interruptions for what I am paying. Overall, it is a good service and happens to be the best in my area, so I will stay with TWC.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?