BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Eric L.
Oshkosh, WI
As a cord cutter these guys could be worse but they aren't. We stream everything we watch and we get some decent speeds from them and no data caps. After dropping the TV and Phone service we have saved many dollars a month.
Jeremy V.
Mathis, TX
It was good for the first 2 years. Then it absolutely went to shit. The cable constantly goes out every few days. The Wi-Fi doesn't go as fast as promised. It takes hours upon hours to repair anything. Would never recommend
Joyce S.
Elm City, NC
Poor customer service and everything is done over seas now so speaking to someone that speaks English is very hard the bill is never the same and they can't tell you why it's the only service provider here or I would change
Susan M.
If this wasn't the better of two terrible options, I would never use them. However, it's TWC or Frontier. And Frontier, somehow, actually has worse up/down time than TWC. I cannot wait for better providers to be available.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Overall I really like the channels offered. The on demand feature is a favorite. We enjoy the DVD, but wish we had opted to have a true for in each room. It is sometimes inconvenient bei g able to set shows on just one TV.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, Ca
Time warner is ok we have the bundle TV land line and Internet .its a bit pricey but from time to time they offer deals ..you kind of have to keep calling monthly after your deal is over to avoid your payment from going up
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Better than AT&T. The customer service isn't terrible and I've never had a problem with my cable or internet not working, which was a problem constantly with AT&T. Comcast is still my fave for variety/quality for the cost.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
Literally the worst. Just the worst. SO expensive and really poor customer service. I thank the gods that my boyfriend is a tech person and can usually do a better job than the technician TWC would send out. Awful service.
May V.
San Antonio, TX
The cable and digital quality is very good. It hardly ever goes out during weather storms. Customer service is pretty good. They have good bundle deals. Pros is that they are local in my town and technicians are efficient.
Melissa K.
This is an ok cable solution. I have yet to be 100% happy with any company. Or if you are happy with cable your not happy with the Internet service. I'm sure we will explore another option once we are out of promo pricing.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?