BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Swan Lake, NY
I can't say time warner is my favorite. The customer service is horrible. It's outsourced to India and I have the hardest time understanding them as they have a hard time understanding me. We are often double billed and our service is always interrupted.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Nika B.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I use their cable and internet. Their cable not bad. Their customer service is okay. when I called because they were overcharging me they just gave me and make the payment lower. The internet is slow for what I pay. If I had other options I would change.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
We recently switched to Time Warner from AT&T. Our internet is much faster, the customer service is much better. The cost is about the same for the speed we were getting. We've not had any issues with them since we switched. I would definitely recommend.
Adeina A.
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
We have had Time Warner Cable forever. It has had it's up and downs, but I love it now. It seems affordable compared to other services and it meets my expectations. The customer service has been great lately and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Liza P.
Liza P.
Time Warner Cable was great at first, until they started a new plan. They took away majority of the channels they provided, and upped the prices even more in order to get those channels back. I don't recommend this company, unless you want to get jipped.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Branchburg, NJ
I've just started using TWC at my new apartment in NYC and so far I am NOT impressed. It is so expensive and the woman who came to install everything left holes in our walls like it didn't matter at all. So far they are living up to their bad reputation.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
King, NC
TWC is expensive, we pay for #30mbs and only average 12-15!!! #twccustomerservice is a joke... No one can actually help and once you get fed up and want to cancel they will drag you around on the phone even if you insist that you #nolongerwanttheservice!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?