BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Sar A.
I think they are very expensive but we don't have many other choices in our area. I feel like it is a monopoly with these cable companies in many areas. Customer Service is long waits and not that effective, usually takes forever to fix any issue .
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
time warner is a pretty good cable company, but my TV will often just shut off in the middle of a program because the cable box spazzes, and it happens to most time warner users. i think they need to fix up some of these problems, and the remotes aren't even that great either. i usually end up clicking the button fifty times before it works..
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Better than Dish Network and Direct TV bc service never gets disrupted. Like on demand and ability to record my shows. Too expensive and send too much junk mail, but other than that its great. Have my Internet service and cable through #timewarner
Dominique R.
San Antonio, TX
Timewarner has been our provider for years. We LOVE the internet and cable service, but had a hard time removing services we didn't want. So far has met expectations as far as wifi. It is affordable when we are getting what we need and only want.
Jamie I.
I feel like their service is okay for living on an island. I'm not in love with their internet service. I feel at times that it is spotty and unreliable. I feel their like customer service could use work and more communication within the company
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Cable prices I. General are outrageous, but for what we pay to cable and Internet, we have way too many issues. On demand programming freezes very often, and our cable box randomly has issues at least 3 times per year. customer service is availability 24/7 and can always resolve the issues, but I wish we didn't have problems in the first place.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Iv had Time Warner for about a month now and I have always heard mixed review about this company. I have to say that I am truly pleased with my services. one great think I like is they send your bill our in a timely manner. my bill is do the 11th of every month and my bill is in my mail box before the 1st. this is great for people who like to plan!!
Kayleigh B.
I've never had a huge problem with TWC, my service has been fine and I consider it to be pretty affordable. I do have to call every so often to continue the pricing that I have now which is slightly annoying but they do work with you to get the pricing down.
Andrea C.
Swansboro , NC
We've had trouble with TWC as far as connection issues, prices of services, and customer service. They really seem to be turning things around for the better and we are much more happier overall with them now than we were a couple of years ago.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?