BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
They are my cable and internet provider. The DVR box is really slow and acts up. They do not update their on demand shows at all so you can't rely on it for keeping up with your favorite shows. However it is easy to speak with customer service.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Time Warner Cable has been our cable provider since we got cable in our town 20 years ago. They provide a service that is unreliable (we lose service regularly) and is much more expensive than similar service in nearby towns and cities. I would not recommend them, in fact we will be cutting the cord in the next couple weeks and I can't wait.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Tiffany E.
Don't really care for their service, but unless I want to be stuck in a 2 year contract, I don't have a choice. Service constantly goes out and technicians are extremely unhelpful. Calling into customer service doesn't help much as all they want to do is constantly reset the box. Looking forward to moving away and having more cable options.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Jamie I.
I feel like their service is okay for living on an island. I'm not in love with their internet service. I feel at times that it is spotty and unreliable. I feel their like customer service could use work and more communication within the company
Melanie  S.
Lexington , KY
We liked this service ok when it was Insight but when it was bought by Time Warner it went downhill. We have internet service interruptions more often now. The price has gone up 2-3 times now for a total of at least $20 more than what we were paying with Insight. Just disappointing but there are not a lot of other options for our area, sadly.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Very expensive and I'm always having problems. The Internet connection is never very good. The TV freezes up a lot and has gone out on several occasions. I do like it better than satellite. And I usually have a good experience with customer service.
Nohelia V.
Out of all the cable companies I've used this one has to be the bet one ! I honestly wish they had time warner in Maryland ! But I started using this company when I moved to Texas and I love it ! The speed on the internet is great and it's cheap
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
time warner is a pretty good cable company, but my TV will often just shut off in the middle of a program because the cable box spazzes, and it happens to most time warner users. i think they need to fix up some of these problems, and the remotes aren't even that great either. i usually end up clicking the button fifty times before it works..
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?