BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Courtney E.
Torrance, CA
Ooooooh, Time Warner.
For some reason, the TWC internet service isn't that great around here. And unfortunately, Verizon FiOS hasn't made it to our block yet. It seems that towards the end of the year, our TWC Internet Service starts experiencing downtime or intermittent connections, or it gets really slow.

We've tried 2 different wireless routers, and even the router that TWC provides to solve the problems we experience. But nothing ever seems to work.

The minute another internet provider makes it to our block, we'll be looking to jump ship post haste.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I wish I could find a company that's smaller but I'm stuck with Time warner or Fios which I deem too expensive for now. I used to be able to use a cheaper and faster service provider. I will say that sometimes it's better customer service than comcast dreaded calls but still a C- at best. Frequently slows up besides having the upgraded speed. They also didn't credit by account back despite returning equipment after 6 months and put it on my credit report before resolving it though the whole time they claimed they could see I returned it in time.
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
I truly dislike Time Warner Cable. I cannot begin to tally up the ways they have let me down. Customer service is non-existent. They do not communicate well with customers or with their own employees, resulting in techs not showing up for scheduled appointments, sending the wrong techs out, not having the right equipment if/when they do show up, etc. I could go on and on. It takes them weeks, sometimes months, to correct their own mistakes. They only reason they deserve any stars is the programming selection. I have never had an issue with them discontinuing a favorite channel like the satellite networks have done. I wish I had better options for cable and internet (hurry up, google fiber!) but I do not at this time.
Amanda C.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have been a customer with TWC for 3+ years for cable and internet. The prices are decent, and I rarely have a service interruption. A con would be that you have to have it connected into a cable jack, so it's difficult to move it between rooms compared to U-Verse or Fios. Another con is that you have to have the cable box, or an adapter - it doesn't plug directly from your wall cable jack to your TV. Online bill pay is easy, and they work with you on discounts once your subscription expires. The guide and On Demand features are my favorite!
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could give my cable provider a better score but honestly I'm not even sure they deserve the 3 stars anyway. I have had a lot of problems with sudden technical difficulties (on their side) that it has stressed me out and over all has taken a lot of time. Instead of refunding the days where nothing works they don't really do anything to say "Sorry" and yet if you're late 1 measly day they're quick enough to cut your internet. I gave 3 because when its working good and normal it's amazing. I just wish they would fix their stuff!
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't even know where to start. I haven't had too many circumstances where they have been helpful but this is the only subscriber we can get at our building. If I could switch I would. The internet is great. The cable is okay.
There are constantly some issues with their connections as regards to outages & such. They don't seem to help much when you have problems & are not too considerate.
The prices for the services are also rising, which is terrible.. I feel like we are already paying way too much for the crap service they provide. I could go on...
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
Sarah B.
PLANO, TX
Their new digital cable hookup is annoying. I should be able to run my TV straight into the wall for typical standard cable shows, but it states that I need a specialist to come out just to do so.
In order to cancel your cable, you have to drive to a location and wait amongst others for your number to be called, just to give them back the box and have them check off a box that you're ending your cable services. Oh, and they just throw the chords away when you do so, so you may as well keep them. Their internet is abysmally slow at times, which shouldn't be an issue since it's just me on my tower. Not sure why that is, and every once in a while I have to call them and have them re-submit the signal to my place.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I have enjoyed time Warner for a couple of years now. They are are ways on time and also give you all the details about the tech that is coming and the exact time they will be there. The only thing I have an issue with is they do charge a lot of 5.99 fees for dumb things, like if they have to come out due to an issue with their equipment, they will charge you 5.99. It you call to make make a payment but have to speak to someone, they will charge you 5.99 for speaking to a "live agent". Other than that, I have no issues with them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?