BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shanna W.
Shanna W.
Time Warner Cable is extremely quick to help me with technical issues. They usually attempt to correct problems over the phone and my time spent on the phone is less than normal. I only have one issue with Time Warner and that is that their service isn't as good as a satellite company. I like the cable provided but there are times when the service is messing up which causes my shows to freeze or get pixelated. I work long days and record most of my shows so I am unable to call to have the problem corrected on the spot.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
After moving into a new apartment, I was forced to switch to Time Warner Cable because it was written into my lease. The service so far is fine, I just feel like I was given better customer service, more channels and faster internet for a CHEAPER price elsewhere. I was given a faulty box for cable on the day that I opened my account, and had to return to the store (good thing it was in walking distance) to receive a working cable box. Unfortunately, I a not happy with my cable channel options for the price that I pay.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is essentially a monopoly in the area in which I live. So we are quite limited in our choices. Decent internet and cable. Ever since the full move to digital air waves we have had more issues than ever before. If there was another company that offered what we have for a much fairer price I would suggest doing your research before jumping into a contract. Yes, when you get time warner cable you will be in a one year contract that will not always reflect the agreed amount at the start of the contract.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Time Warner Cable has the fastest internet I have ever experienced. However, sometimes the cable has its ups and downs. For example, suddenly we can't watch certain channels so we have to wait about 10 mins to an hour for it to come back. But, I do love that they have an extensive list of free movies to watch! For me that kind of balances out the troubles with some channels going down once in a while. Overall, they're a pretty good service and their prices are reasonable for such great quality internet and freebies.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Lockport, NY
I don't even know where to begin a review for Time Warner...they have the worst customer service ever! I usually have at least one issue every month that I seem to find myself having to call them for, and every time I end my conversation feeling very aggravated! Worst company ever! Unfortunately, they are the only internet provider in my area so I have no choice but to deal with them! Over priced, horrible customer service and all around awful connection. Very glitchy for the $80 a month I spend for just Internet.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
The only reason I have Time Warner Cable is because it was the only internet provider available at my location. The service is SO expensive and I have tried to call several times to lower the price of my service and was always told that it was not possible. The customer service is just o.k. I have had some good experiences and also some very bad experiences. I am so happy to be moving and be cancelling my service next month.
The pros are it worked consistently; I never experienced problems with connectivity.
L'2 G.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Mixed use of Internet & cable

Cable works well.
Internet is getting better. We've had so long do had to get right technician that would take the time to update us.

Classic for company if Internet acting funny - make sure bill is paid. They will say that's not it and b4 u know have to wait for a tech to come days later. Just ask. Then pay and tell them send a signal to refresh you. Whala! Service working great. Oh remember to pay before they remind. Great because no restore fee ever was needed if you forget.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I have had time Warner cable for just over a year. I like it and the speed of the internet is generally good and fast. I have had a few issues with the cable not working at times but customer service has been great to help me fix it at no cost to me. the landline works great. the only thing I dislike about the cable company it's the fact that they raise the bill without telling you why. I will be contacting them about this but this is a pretty common problem with all cable companies I have ever dealt with.
Karlie C.
Karlie C.
I really hate TWC. They signed us up and charged us for DVR for months without us knowing and without us ever receiving a DVR modem. They won't allow us to discontinue a landline even though we do not have one, and they are overall very unhelpful and rude when we call. Our internet is often VERY bad and they tell us there is nothing they can do and no discounts they can offer us. They have a monopoly where I live and it's outrageous that we cannot get away from them and they will not offer better service.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Techie Expert
Simply put: Time Warner Cable is the WORST

Our internet connection is extremely patchy. The On Demand schedule makes no sense. If you miss a live airing of your show you would think you should be able to find it on demand the next day, but really you have to wait 5 days for TWC to put it up.

Anytime the weather is bad, even just windy, the cable is down.

The customer service is some of her worst I've ever dealt with. I've even had them apologize and say they couldn't figure out the reason for the error.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?