BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could give my cable provider a better score but honestly I'm not even sure they deserve the 3 stars anyway. I have had a lot of problems with sudden technical difficulties (on their side) that it has stressed me out and over all has taken a lot of time. Instead of refunding the days where nothing works they don't really do anything to say "Sorry" and yet if you're late 1 measly day they're quick enough to cut your internet. I gave 3 because when its working good and normal it's amazing. I just wish they would fix their stuff!
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't even know where to start. I haven't had too many circumstances where they have been helpful but this is the only subscriber we can get at our building. If I could switch I would. The internet is great. The cable is okay.
There are constantly some issues with their connections as regards to outages & such. They don't seem to help much when you have problems & are not too considerate.
The prices for the services are also rising, which is terrible.. I feel like we are already paying way too much for the crap service they provide. I could go on...
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I have enjoyed time Warner for a couple of years now. They are are ways on time and also give you all the details about the tech that is coming and the exact time they will be there. The only thing I have an issue with is they do charge a lot of 5.99 fees for dumb things, like if they have to come out due to an issue with their equipment, they will charge you 5.99. It you call to make make a payment but have to speak to someone, they will charge you 5.99 for speaking to a "live agent". Other than that, I have no issues with them.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
If I can describe my experience with TWC, frustration would be the best way say it. TWC has a monopoly in our area so unless you want satellite this is you choice.
The prices are outrageous and constantly going up, over 100 dollar increase in 3 years. The service is menial. It cuts out, has sound issues and picture quality issues a lot. The equipment is junk. Our remote is constantly broken, the DVR box has to be reset all the time in order for our on demand to work and we've been through 3 routers and still have weak signal.
Sarah B.
Plano, TX
Their new digital cable hookup is annoying. I should be able to run my TV straight into the wall for typical standard cable shows, but it states that I need a specialist to come out just to do so.
In order to cancel your cable, you have to drive to a location and wait amongst others for your number to be called, just to give them back the box and have them check off a box that you're ending your cable services. Oh, and they just throw the chords away when you do so, so you may as well keep them. Their internet is abysmally slow at times, which shouldn't be an issue since it's just me on my tower. Not sure why that is, and every once in a while I have to call them and have them re-submit the signal to my place.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
La T.
They don't provide the best service and even worse customer service, but it was the easiest to get. The packages offered are overpriced. We've had several issues and getting a technician out had been a hassle and the first two that came out were not knowledgeable. A third person was finally able to resolve the issue. We mainly have TWC because you don't have to worry about signal loss (for the most part) and because when we signed up it was going to be cheaper, but turns out the real package price was only cheaper by $10-$20.
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
The representatives are usually great with the exception of the more than one handful of representatives that I have run into to make me get 99% through the cancellation process. Their free public wifi if you are an account holder has only worked on three occasions in all of the 5 years that I have been with the company. Their rates are questionable and their internet is spotty sometimes. I do have a great price right now and they have responded to my issues adequately when a tech is needed. They are usually willing to work with their customers, but the first two people you speak to usually aren't much help and climbing up the ladder for a resolution/sufficient response is sometimes needed.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Time Warner Cable is just a hot mess. Horrible service, questionable prices and again horrible service. I've witnessed my parents having more struggles with them then I have, but I recently learned they have been overpaying me for my prices, and failed to alert me that they were not coming to my house because it was not needed. So I left work early to meet them to get my upgrades switched on.. but they were a no show. No phone call, no email... nothing. But I was told they had scheduled a different time. Spoke with a rude manager, until I finally managed to speak to someone who understood what I was saying and why I was disappointed. She did help me and gave me an offer, but overall disappointing.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?