BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Claire G.
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
Seem to be having more outages recently. We also feel like it costs so much...always a shock when the promotion year is up. Also we are supposed to have the best Internet but when we are upstairs it is slow!!! Also our roku does not work well on the wifi.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Liza P.
Liza P.
Time Warner Cable was great at first, until they started a new plan. They took away majority of the channels they provided, and upped the prices even more in order to get those channels back. I don't recommend this company, unless you want to get jipped.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
We recently switched to Time Warner from AT&T. Our internet is much faster, the customer service is much better. The cost is about the same for the speed we were getting. We've not had any issues with them since we switched. I would definitely recommend.
Erin K.
Erin K.
While they advertise for fast service and unbeatable rates, once too many people are using it, it slows down to unbearable. Would not recommend to people with families of more than four, to be safe. Other providers have faster networks and cheaper rates.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Adeina A.
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
We have had Time Warner Cable forever. It has had it's up and downs, but I love it now. It seems affordable compared to other services and it meets my expectations. The customer service has been great lately and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am not a Time Warner fan. Unfortunately I do not have another option. Time Warner raises their prices way too often. Often our cable glitches and freezes. Our internet is spotty too. Cable TV is far to expensive compared to what it was a few years ago.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
King, NC
TWC is expensive, we pay for #30mbs and only average 12-15!!! #twccustomerservice is a joke... No one can actually help and once you get fed up and want to cancel they will drag you around on the phone even if you insist that you #nolongerwanttheservice!
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
the prices can get up there. I don't like that after a year the bill goes up severely. There really is not a lot of selection around here and so this was basically the best we could get. We do like what we have but not the price we have to pay to get it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?