BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
We've had Time Warner for about a year and sometimes the service is great, but most of the time it's pretty bad. The Internet goes out a lot, cable only works half the time. For as much as we pay a month, we should be getting much better service.
Heather G.
I pay for their highest mbp plan and I still get terrible signal. We can only use One or 2 devices with WiFi or loading takes forever. For quality the price is ridiculous. The customer service isn't the greatest. I wouldn't recommend time warner.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
I've been with time warner for a long time and they have really improved their stuff. Their internet speeds are faster and smoothr. Some of their plans are a little pricey and they love charging unnecessary fees but other than that it's great.
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I have had ups and downs with time warner even have switched but for the most part it fits my family's needs the price works out the best for me no hidden fees internet works wonderful fast no matter how many devices are running i would recommend
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
A bit overpriced, but one of the only companies in my area that I can afford. Which sucks. My internet is always crapping out and I'm always calling to have them remotely reset it to get it to work. It's not like I live in the sticks either, I live in a pretty big town! The speed is decent when it actually works, so they've got that going for them.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Time Warner Cable has been our cable provider since we got cable in our town 20 years ago. They provide a service that is unreliable (we lose service regularly) and is much more expensive than similar service in nearby towns and cities. I would not recommend them, in fact we will be cutting the cord in the next couple weeks and I can't wait.
Erin B.
Bellevue, OH
It is expensive. It is horrible that the deals on t.v. are open to new subscribers but not people that are currently with them. So even though you are with them over 10 years they would rather give a new person a deal then keep you as a customer.
Nohelia V.
Out of all the cable companies I've used this one has to be the bet one ! I honestly wish they had time warner in Maryland ! But I started using this company when I moved to Texas and I love it ! The speed on the internet is great and it's cheap
Frances T.
Techie Expert Level 2
Overall, they aren't bad, but their customer service and pricing really suck. I guess, unfortunately, we have to deal with it because they are the only cable provider in our area. Satellite through Direct TV was awful, so we had to switch back.
Dominique R.
San Antonio, TX
Timewarner has been our provider for years. We LOVE the internet and cable service, but had a hard time removing services we didn't want. So far has met expectations as far as wifi. It is affordable when we are getting what we need and only want.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?