BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
We are very pleased with Time Warner Cable. As soon as we got a question for them, they answer quick. If we need help, they will come the same day. Great internet, great TV and great phone.
Kelly F.
Beaumont, CA
Good quality service and good price too... Customer service is pretty decent any time I've ever had a problem they have fixed it right away
Stephanie H.
Mint Hill, NC
When we moved into the current apartment, Time Warner offered us a great deal on upgrading our current Internet package. We only keep TV service because Internet is cheaper with it than without (because TWC is insane like that)--we pretty much only watch Netflix or stream from online. What they actually did was upgrade our channels and leave our Internet the same, and charge us more. It took months to get it straightened out. And the service is incredibly spotty, with citywide outages a couple of times a month for hours at a time. Google Fiber is coming to our city soon, and we are SO ready for a viable alternative to TWC.
Emi P.
Jacksonville, NC
Decent and reliable. Customer service is excellent . Chanel selection and in demand could be upgraded.
Heather  H.
Somerset, KY
For the most part the service has been good. We have had issues with poor signals, random drops in internet connection & one incident with poor customer service.
Becca A.
The service from Time Warner Cable is perfectly decent. Sometimes I wonder if they're throttling the internet, but for the most part, it's fine. The biggest problem I have is they're relentless with advertisements. Even though they're my carrier, I still get mail from them asking for my business quite frequently.
Megan Lea T.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Great service provider, great customer service and awesome variety in the choices I have. I would definitely suggest them to friends
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
I live in an apartment, making the connection spotty sometimes. TWC has been out to our apartment twice in the past 5 months and I have seen improvements after their visit.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
No cable company is going to earn 5-stars, but I will say that Time-Warner has been 1,000x better than when we had Comcast.
Emmi M.
Its okay. Really expensive. They taking more channels away for a lot of money. My internet sometimes is slow or it doesn't work.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?