BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Frances T.
Techie Expert Level 2
Overall, they aren't bad, but their customer service and pricing really suck. I guess, unfortunately, we have to deal with it because they are the only cable provider in our area. Satellite through Direct TV was awful, so we had to switch back.
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
I only use these guys because they are the only option in my area. They have increased the price several times, without providing more channels, or anything nice. Expensive, and not worth the money if you have other options available in your area.
Nohelia V.
Out of all the cable companies I've used this one has to be the bet one ! I honestly wish they had time warner in Maryland ! But I started using this company when I moved to Texas and I love it ! The speed on the internet is great and it's cheap
Dene' E.
Not my favorite company to deal with, but since I live in an apartment complex that only gets TW, its my only choice. Recently we got rid of cable but we still have their internet. Nothing but problems (CS, billing, resolving issues) with them.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Time Warner Cable is just the worst. We always enter into a contract and some how the bill goes up randomly because we were on a "promotional plan" I feel like were being duped. It is not the most reliable and I would not recommend it to anyone.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
time warner is a pretty good cable company, but my TV will often just shut off in the middle of a program because the cable box spazzes, and it happens to most time warner users. i think they need to fix up some of these problems, and the remotes aren't even that great either. i usually end up clicking the button fifty times before it works..
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Sarah G.
Better than Dish Network and Direct TV bc service never gets disrupted. Like on demand and ability to record my shows. Too expensive and send too much junk mail, but other than that its great. Have my Internet service and cable through #timewarner
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
We've had Time Warner for about a year and sometimes the service is great, but most of the time it's pretty bad. The Internet goes out a lot, cable only works half the time. For as much as we pay a month, we should be getting much better service.
Ashley P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've had them for years, and one thing I don't like is that the price keeps jumping up every year and doesn't stop. I hardly don't have any problems with my cable or internet. Customer service is bad cause u talk to someone in a different language
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?