BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan J.
Megan J.
I really don't like time warner. They trap you in a contract for forever. You can't cancel even if you paid off your bill. My cable goes out all the time and it's outrageously expensive. I wouldn't recommend this company to others
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Madison, OH
TWC is reasonable, price wise. I haven't had any issues with their service. Internet is reliable. I like the "chat" option on their site, so I do not have to wait on hold to talk with someone. This option I have used a few times.
Kristal E.
Kristal E.
I am pretty pleased with the service I receive. I don't experience many glitches and I enjoy the package I have. The prices are bit high and that would be my only con to the service I have other than that there are no complaints.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Techie Expert
Best service carriers in LA. Internet is fast and affordable. I recently got cable but cancelled it because I can use my Apple TV and Roku to watch everything else. I would recommend this provider above all others in the LA Area.
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pros: Great customer service, cable delivery window,high quality channels, and fast internet. Cons: I dont get internet in my master bedroom on my side of the bed. But my husband does get it on his side. Love my cable + internet.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Techie Expert
We have a tv/ internet bundle & it is awesome! The internet works amazing and we hardly ever lose service due to bad weather! I've never had TWC before & if you are able to get service through this provider I highly recommend it!
Auleria Y.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
I love time warner cable internet services .. We have the fastest internet service package that they have available. We have 6 devices hooked up to our wifi at home and we are completely satisfied . Never had any problems at all!
Jami S.
Jami S.
Gardner, KS
We've had Time Warner service for over a decade now. While we feel that the service is fairly reliable, we were not pleased with the increases for cable service. We now use Time Warner solely for internet and have had no trouble.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Time Warner made it easy for me to get my internet all set up. I was able to get the kit and hook up the modum by myself which saved the need for waiting for a tech to come set it up. The service is good and the internet is fast.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom has time warner cable and she's always complaining that she pays a lot for just to boxes and the Internet. Where didn't have no complains at first but then they started to charge a lot way more definitely not what we want.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?