BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
It's cable service, and we also have our home phone and internet. We have a pretty consistent wireless internet signal, which is nice, and a lot of cable channel choices. My biggest issue is that it is so expensive, way more so than you would think.
Raquel G.
I've subscribed to time warner cable for years, they always have a good deal on a bundle for Internet, cable, and phone, they are pretty reasonable in comparison to the other companies available on the market and they are a company I trust to deliver good entertainment.
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
TWC is a good provider but I can't give it 5 stars. It offers a great variety of programs but it can get expensive and there are times that the on demand menu doesn't work - nor the guide menu. It's hard to watch anything when those functions are out.
Alicia S.
I'm not a big fan of Time Warner - first of I'm not sure how other cable providers work as far as their billing process - but it seems like Time Warner is always wanting payment - I guess it's the way they bill out a month ahead and if you don't keep current - before you know it their asking for a minimum payment of over $350.00 to $500.00 or else.
Lacie O.
They always have the best customer service. I enjoy mostly the cooking channel, but I do enjoy the wide variety of shows they offer. Some of the bundles are cheaper but its definitely pricey. I also use their fast internet and am glad to be on Wifi
Juan K.
Los angeles, Ca
On and off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what to think, their customer service is goos but the service itself it's a 3 star. They really need to fix whatever it it. Signal gets lost lately. Since the rain in California started
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
We haven't had any major problems with our Internet service with Time Warner Cable. We don't have the fastest package and are still able to stream videos, scroll social media, play video games, and watch Netflix at the same time without any issues!
theresa r.
fairmont , WV
I just switched from dish to time Warner to save some money. I'm really upset that it is not compatible with Netflix esp after telling the sales person over 5 times that we watch a lot of Netflix. i now have to buy a 40 50 dollar stick to watch Netflix
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?