BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
I have never had an issue with Time Warner Cable. There are thousands of things to watch live and on demand. They also have a really cool and easy to use app that you can download and watch TV or on demand shows and movies straight on your cell phone.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is an ok service, it's just ok. Price is not that great. Customer service is great, it has always been great, theytreat you right and meet my expectations. It is affordable, not the very best, but affordable. I would recommend to others slightly.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Though we've had our fair share of ups and downs with the company, they are improving. The channel selection is wonderful and it's a fair rate. I would say they are pretty affordable and can chose a plan in your price range. I recommend the company.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
It's cable service, and we also have our home phone and internet. We have a pretty consistent wireless internet signal, which is nice, and a lot of cable channel choices. My biggest issue is that it is so expensive, way more so than you would think.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Cable is great bc when all those satellites are out during a big store my family and I are still able to watch our favorite shows on every room. It's not too expensive either with our two tvs and wifi and no charge to move our cable when we relocated.
casie c.
Leesville, LA
Great service, no complaints except I miss a few channels but all in all its a good company. Customer service is great on the phone or online. They really try to resolve any problems and don't continue transfering you from one operator to the next.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable is amazing. their customer service is superb and are always so helpful. they will do anything to win your loyalty and if you switch to another provider they will pay you to return back to them. i love time warner cable you guys rock!
Natalie H.
Costa Mesa, Ca
I've always have had TWC, so I really don't know what to compare it to. I really enjoy on demand and the TWC app where you can record your shows from your phone. My only complaint is that it's not compatible with a lot of on demand apps like DisneyJr.
Autumn C.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I personally have not had a lot of luck with time warner. I find their prices to be very high for a low quality service. I always have issues with my box and internet. I pay an outrageous amount for the standard set of channels, internet, and dvr. If I was able to go with a different provider that offered my favorite shows and dvr I would
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?