BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
ALI A.
ALI A.
Pricey, I have no other choice unless I move. :/ I hate the monopoly, it is like living is a Police Sate of some sort. I have had to call multiple times but my internet connection issues. It expensive. I would stay away from Time Warner if I had a Choice.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Techie Expert
I love time warner cable and my service with them has always been great anytime ive went into the store or spoken to somone online or over the phone they're always friendly and help any issues i have had with a great attitude i will never switch my service
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I experience reliable service from this company, and have never experienced a cable outage. I did not have a choice in my provider because I live in an apartment complex that provides cable for you, but I am so fortunate that this is the cable they chose!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
I feel that for the price we pay we have very slow internet. They keep saying they send us faster modems but I never see much difference in the old and new. I wish it was faster and didn't crash as often, but it's all hats available in our area right now.
Gillen F.
Gillen F.
I am not too keen on this company, however, my dad pays for the cable/internet so... I have no choice but to use it. The internet is quite slow and the way they have the cable set up is not very good. Will definitely be using AT&T once I get my own place.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Their service isn't what they claim. they upgraded the speed in my area but you can't tell and if you test it it's lower than what I'm paying for. their customer service is awful. they need a whole revamp there. I would stay away if you have other options
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I have never had a problem with my high speed internet. It is a little pricey but I have had a great experience with it. I won't be changing providers unless something goes wrong. Obviously I've had outages that are weather related but it's been uncommon.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Terrible. The price is ridiculous and I will be switching as soon as something better is available. I mean seriously, how do they expect to compete in this market without lowering their prices some? I wouldn't recommend to anyone because they aren't great
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?