BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sar A.
Sar A.
I think they are very expensive but we don't have many other choices in our area. I feel like it is a monopoly with these cable companies in many areas. Customer Service is long waits and not that effective, usually takes forever to fix any issue .
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great cable provider. customer services phone calls can take a while but other than that it is a very reliable provider and priced comparatively to other places. i would recommend using over AT&T or others. and would recommend to friends or family
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
They have many different packages to choose from including phone, internet and cable. They also have decent customer service and let you change packages when you want. It is affordable and can also be expensive depending on the package you choose.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Better than Dish Network and Direct TV bc service never gets disrupted. Like on demand and ability to record my shows. Too expensive and send too much junk mail, but other than that its great. Have my Internet service and cable through #timewarner
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Addison, TX
They have really good service, we have their WiFi and cable. We haven't had any issues with them and they have really good customer service. It is affordable and gives you what you pay for. The customer service is really good and very explanatory.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
I only use these guys because they are the only option in my area. They have increased the price several times, without providing more channels, or anything nice. Expensive, and not worth the money if you have other options available in your area.
Asma E.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
In my area in California, Time Warner Cable's service is not so great, to be honest. We had problems with our internet at home more than once with their internet +phone+cable service. They're TV service is fine....but the internet is not so great.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Bellevue, OH
It is expensive. It is horrible that the deals on t.v. are open to new subscribers but not people that are currently with them. So even though you are with them over 10 years they would rather give a new person a deal then keep you as a customer.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
San Antonio, TX
Timewarner has been our provider for years. We LOVE the internet and cable service, but had a hard time removing services we didn't want. So far has met expectations as far as wifi. It is affordable when we are getting what we need and only want.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Time Warner Cable is a rip-off. They know there are so few options so they overcharge for everything, make you bundle unnecessary channels into packages to get what you want, offer you decent deals to sign up and then hike it way up after 1 year.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?