BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warmer cable has definitely made some improvements over the last few years being a customer and they were well worth it, I am proud of my television provider and happy with the fast customer service solutions they offer.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
Good prices and great quality. The Internet runs great and when I had to deal with the guys installing it they were very nice and very polite. This service and one of the best and I would recommend others to sign up with them
Arianna H.
Time warner cable has very reasonable pricing, and their customer service representatives are very friendly. However, the service constantly either works very well or stops working all together, which can be very frustrating.
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable is an exceptional for cable and internet services. I have had minimal problems with my service and when I do I call and they are very prompt with fixing the issues. I would definitely recommend this service.
Amanda D.
Hit or miss. I've had great service from TWC in the past but horrible support. When the Internet works, it's very fast and reliable for weeks. When it doesn't, it could be a week before they are able to get it working again..
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
TWC is included in my lease for my
Apartment. Literally never fails and almost everyone I know here uses it. As far as I can tell, it's dependable for everyone. Also, less expensive than if you were to go with something else.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love time warner. I have wifi with them and it's super fast high speed. It rarely gets interrupted. It is definitely an improvement from my last internet provider. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast and cheap wifi
Ashley D.
Overall a great company to use for cable and phone! Small problem arise regarding renting TV shows and movies, but is easily fixed with a quick call to a representative! I will definitely be continuing my use of this company!
Daisy F.
Anaheim, CA
Has all the channels that I love to watch! I can record all my shows and watch them later. Very affordable and the customer service is great! I've had cable with this company for a while now and would recommend it to others!
Tiffani B.
I actually hate this providers but unfortunately this is the one in my area. Their prices are ridiculous and their customer service is a joke the only good thing is when you do need a tech they seem to get one out right away
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?