BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
Works very well where I live , and never goes out , I've used it for years and I never had a problem , I plan to stick with time warner in the time to come. I don't see myself using any other provider. I recommend time warner to anyone
Amy S.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
Unfortunately, the only cable company in the area, so not much competition. After the sign-on special, the cost is overpriced. If it wasn't for NBCSN and B1G network for the man of the household, we would get rid of cable all together.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Meh--- I really don't like this system they have going on. The price is affordable with my paycheck but the customer service isn't great. I like to options of channels I have now but if I want more I would have to pay A LOT more money.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Time Warner is ok as far as a company goes. I find it can be expensive and we have looked in to other services but when you live in a small town you end up going with what is available. For the most I think you should do some research.
Dela H.
Dela H.
I have my home internet and I used to have cable tv through time warner cable. The cable tv is just way to expensive so I cancelled it. The internet actually gives me slightly more than what I pay for and is reliable for the most part.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable is the only major cable and internet provider and I have a love/mostly hate relationship with them. They offer very affordable plans but customer service is severely lacking and the internet speeds laughable at times.
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Eh. Good connection, high price. Customer service is challenging at times. It's my only option in town currently so I can't say I would recommend but if it's your only option talk to customer service and try and negotiate a good rate.
Zi Lin L.
Zi Lin L.
New York , NY
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable's customer service, but it is the only provider on my street. We haven't had too many issues with the internet service, but could be due to our own proprietary modem and router, instead of renting TWC's.
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
I've been with then for over 4 years don't really have issues with them only that their prices go up after every year which causes you to keep trying to pick a package..it should stay the same price or get cheaper for loyal customer !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?