BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I'm not impressed with any of the "dish" cable companies so in our area only time warner is available. My lower review has to do with the cable boxes themselves and of course price. We have to unplug our box and allow it to reset frequently, we've exchanged boxes several times but still must re- boot, to me it's ridiculous considering our $130 bill....
Natalie H.
Costa Mesa, Ca
I've always have had TWC, so I really don't know what to compare it to. I really enjoy on demand and the TWC app where you can record your shows from your phone. My only complaint is that it's not compatible with a lot of on demand apps like DisneyJr.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Our cable is fairly reliable but pretty pricey. BrightHouse is owned by TimeWarner and they're pretty much the only cable we can use in our area. We don't want dish and fiber optics aren't available. We'd switch if we could mainly because of price.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
It's okay. The people are very rude and they are not helpful. I was supposed to have cable and Internet, but the man was being lazy and wouldn't do it and instead said that cable wasn't available...so in other words rude and not helpful and very lazy
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Most of the time Time Warner is great. The rest of the time we experience intermittent outages and very slow download speeds. Considering I pay $60/month I would hope that service would be better and I wouldn't have to reset my router all the time.
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable has really gone downhill. When my family and I first got it, it was amazing (this was about 5 years ago), but now it is extremely slow. Whether one device is being used or many, it always seems to be very laggy. We have called many times to complain, but nothing gets better. I would recommend AT&T and DirectTV together instead.
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet provider. I HATE them! Terrible customer service, constant outages, and sky high prices. We only use them due to lack of other options. We use to have them for cable service, but after dealing with 4 broken cable boxes and never ending outages, we gave them the boot, signed up for DirecTV and never looked back!
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Overall they provide a great service with few interrupts. It is more expensive than most but with being vigiliant and asking for discounts, we have kept that cost inline with what our budget allows. The apps are a wonderful addition so we can watch on the go. I am just worried that this great service will change when they are taken over by Comcast.
Celine L.
Overall Time Warner is pretty good. At times they do have their hiccups. For example the area I was staying in was experiecing problems. At that time i really needed internet to do work. It took them a little while to fix it and there was no customer serivice available but for the most part they're pretty fast. I think fios is much better though
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?