BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Haley C.
Haley C.
Racine, WI
Techie Expert
I love time warner cable and my service with them has always been great anytime ive went into the store or spoken to somone online or over the phone they're always friendly and help any issues i have had with a great attitude i will never switch my service
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
The price for service is through the roof. The service goes out on certain channels and they don't help you try to lower your bill despite their issues. The equipment is old and won't replace it. Very dissatisfied and I only ask for the basics in service.
hailey g.
hailey g.
I think this internet provider is great....they are the only internet company that is able to reach my area. I think their customer service is very helpful. The internet that I am using is very fast and I would recommend this to others. I give it 3 stars.
Gillen F.
Gillen F.
I am not too keen on this company, however, my dad pays for the cable/internet so... I have no choice but to use it. The internet is quite slow and the way they have the cable set up is not very good. Will definitely be using AT&T once I get my own place.
Laynie C.
Laynie C.
Buda, TX
TWC is not my favorite, but with my location I don't have much choice. It is expensive for the type of product I receive. I am constantly having to reboot my cable boxes, my remotes always stop working, and a lot of times my on-demand channels don't work.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I have never had a problem with my high speed internet. It is a little pricey but I have had a great experience with it. I won't be changing providers unless something goes wrong. Obviously I've had outages that are weather related but it's been uncommon.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Terrible. The price is ridiculous and I will be switching as soon as something better is available. I mean seriously, how do they expect to compete in this market without lowering their prices some? I wouldn't recommend to anyone because they aren't great
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Shontae M.
Shontae M.
Lawndale, CA
I have had this cable company for many years i love that they have a lot of different channels to choose from when i call i can get some one on the phone fairly quickly i haven't had any problems good internet access and i get to see all my favorite shows
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lakewood, OH
Time Warner Cable provides the best price and ease of coverage. Customer service could be better. Their promise of your technician arriving in a certain window of time is ill-met but I wouldn't really expect that anyway. Otherwise, standard cable service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?