BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
They cable has lots of great channels to watch. their internet is high speed. its definitely affordable. pros is they have hd channels and cons is not so many great channels. its ok, not the best but its still worth having. yes of course because its great.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
When we first signed up it was great! Now after almost three long years our service sucks! Our WiFi is always going in and out, our TV also loves to go in and out! way too pricey!! on demand sucks!! hardly any shows on there! will not recommend time warner
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Great customer service. Very affordable especially for college students. Basic packages still include great internet and cable options. It has exceeded my expectations. Most affordable tv provider I have come across. I would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used time warner cable for as long as i remeber and I really like it. they have a good customer service thats helps in any problems. They are not too expensive and did meet my exoectations. They are a good cable company and I definitely recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bimble , KY
I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. I HAVE ENJOYED THEM UP TO THIS POINT AND THEY HAVE MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. I DO WISH THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER BUT COMPARED TO OTHER LOCALS TWC IS THE CHEAPER I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANY..
Charity D.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
The only reason we have Time Warner is because it is the only provider in our area with "decent" coverage. The customer service is atrocious and our internet goes in and out with the wind. It's ridiculous. If you have another option, I would go with that..
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Time Warner Cable is okay. The service isn't terrible however sometimes the internet is super slow and it's not a fast as I'd like. But it is okay and we do get quite a bit for the price. Though I can see why some people would prefer another cable company.
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
The Internet itself works fine but the customer service isn't great. They have charged me for services I didn't request, continuously raise my rate, and banned me from paying with my debit or credit cards because my card expired and my autopay got bounced.
Carl Y.
Carl Y.
Time warner has always been our provider since we moved here in Hawaii. Fast internet and fast landline. Affordable and it's worth it. Though sometimes Internet can be little bit slow due to some condition. Overall it's reliable and it's worth every penny.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
I enjoy having time warner cable as my internet provider because it meets my expectations. I can work, watch movies without interruptions online, and browse. I just wish it wasn't so pricey. Other than that i"m contempt. I would recomend time warner cable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?