BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
Honestly, one of the worst internet providers out there - I've tried Optimum and Fios and I've NEVER had as many recurring issues as Time Warner - constant blackouts, constant dips in speed, and very high pricing. It's a shame they have a monopoly on most of Manhattan.
Celine L.
Overall Time Warner is pretty good. At times they do have their hiccups. For example the area I was staying in was experiecing problems. At that time i really needed internet to do work. It took them a little while to fix it and there was no customer serivice available but for the most part they're pretty fast. I think fios is much better though
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Cable is great bc when all those satellites are out during a big store my family and I are still able to watch our favorite shows on every room. It's not too expensive either with our two tvs and wifi and no charge to move our cable when we relocated.
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Expensive, my Internet is in and out constantly, have had numerous problems with pay per view paid events not being available to watch, which leads to me calling customer service twice for a refund, because the problem is never filed the first time.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Our experience has been lackluster. Our cable is expensive and we drastically reduced our package recently. Our internet rarely ran at the speed it should have. We finally bought all our own equipment (modem, router) and it is running much smoothr.
Alicia S.
I'm not a big fan of Time Warner - first of I'm not sure how other cable providers work as far as their billing process - but it seems like Time Warner is always wanting payment - I guess it's the way they bill out a month ahead and if you don't keep current - before you know it their asking for a minimum payment of over $350.00 to $500.00 or else.
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I'm not impressed with any of the "dish" cable companies so in our area only time warner is available. My lower review has to do with the cable boxes themselves and of course price. We have to unplug our box and allow it to reset frequently, we've exchanged boxes several times but still must re- boot, to me it's ridiculous considering our $130 bill....
Natalie H.
Costa Mesa, Ca
I've always have had TWC, so I really don't know what to compare it to. I really enjoy on demand and the TWC app where you can record your shows from your phone. My only complaint is that it's not compatible with a lot of on demand apps like DisneyJr.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Our cable is fairly reliable but pretty pricey. BrightHouse is owned by TimeWarner and they're pretty much the only cable we can use in our area. We don't want dish and fiber optics aren't available. We'd switch if we could mainly because of price.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?