BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brian B.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
If I could change providers I would. They have terrible services especially when it comes to cable. They have a monopoly on my town and it stinks. Their way of keeping people is to give a free movie. I am
Considering cancelling my cable.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
The price is pretty high in comparison to other providers. I have thought about switching. I appreciate that they show the Dodgers. The internet service is touch and go but overall has speed and is capable of holding all of our devices.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is Great fort the most part if they have excellent service for a good price with no contract. If there is a dispute with you bill they will talk to you and figure out the problem. They also try to keep their customers happy.
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.
Not impressed at all with them. So many problems with Internet and had to switch TV providers because we couldn't get any service. Customer service is very unhelpful and blames you for the things that are wrong with your TV or Internet!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
We use the Internet from time warner and it's not that bad but it's not amazing. My mom teaches online and idk how many time the Internet has been down when she needs it for class. But other than that we don't have any other complaints.
Leann C.
Leann C.
beaumont, CA
I would say they are mediocre at best. The prices are great. My service mysteriously goes out if I am one day past the due date. I think the cable and equipment is overpriced, we do not have a DVR because $20 monthly is just ridiculous.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
staten island , NY
Techie Expert
So so just because i don't have affordable alternatives i am using it , lost of connection on daily basis but when it is running the speed is fine the customer service is unreachable probably because everybody is calling to complain lol
Amy S.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I cannot recommend Time Warner Cable and if there were a way to get live sporting events without having a cable package, my husband and I would have gotten rid of it a while ago. Customer service always is time-intensive and unhelpful.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
Unfortunately, the only cable company in the area, so not much competition. After the sign-on special, the cost is overpriced. If it wasn't for NBCSN and B1G network for the man of the household, we would get rid of cable all together.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?