BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Time warner is so amazingly fast! We used to have century link. It took 2 weeks just to get it installed. Time warner was fast and accurate. The price is not bad at all. Its not expensive at all. We really would recommend this cable company to the world.
Melissa M.
Although time warner cable is better than dish when it comes to Internet their prices are ridiculous especially when new customers can get such great rates. I don't even bother with cable TV because it is a ripoff. Netflix and sling are all I need!!!
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
The cable is so spotty all the time! Lucky for me cable is invcluded in rent or else I would be paying for verizon. I'm not siure how much it is but I like that good NY stations are more towards the beginning of the channel numbers then in like the 2000's LOL
Raquel G.
I've subscribed to time warner cable for years, they always have a good deal on a bundle for Internet, cable, and phone, they are pretty reasonable in comparison to the other companies available on the market and they are a company I trust to deliver good entertainment.
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
I have never had an issue with Time Warner Cable. There are thousands of things to watch live and on demand. They also have a really cool and easy to use app that you can download and watch TV or on demand shows and movies straight on your cell phone.
Carter D.
It's got a good speed, the price is okay. I don't have much to complain or rave about, it's just a good internet provider. The customer service reps are extremely helpful and kind, though, and helped us figure out a useful solution when we needed it.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I would use another service if I had a choice but they basically have a monopoly in NYC. Their CS can be hit or miss and when it misses it misses by spectacular methods. My cable and internet is constantly spotty and not as reliable as it should be.
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
We haven't had any major problems with our Internet service with Time Warner Cable. We don't have the fastest package and are still able to stream videos, scroll social media, play video games, and watch Netflix at the same time without any issues!
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is an ok service, it's just ok. Price is not that great. Customer service is great, it has always been great, theytreat you right and meet my expectations. It is affordable, not the very best, but affordable. I would recommend to others slightly.
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I'm not impressed with any of the "dish" cable companies so in our area only time warner is available. My lower review has to do with the cable boxes themselves and of course price. We have to unplug our box and allow it to reset frequently, we've exchanged boxes several times but still must re- boot, to me it's ridiculous considering our $130 bill....
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?