BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
It's ok sometimes the internet it's awful sometimes but that's the only Internet and cable TV in our area it's a a bit pricey but I'll rather have crappy internet than nothing I wouldn't recommend it if you have choices go with the other ūüĎéūüŹĽ
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
The price is pretty high in comparison to other providers. I have thought about switching. I appreciate that they show the Dodgers. The internet service is touch and go but overall has speed and is capable of holding all of our devices.
Kaylene B.
Not impressed at all with them. So many problems with Internet and had to switch TV providers because we couldn't get any service. Customer service is very unhelpful and blames you for the things that are wrong with your TV or Internet!
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Time Warner Cable...they go up on their prices it seems every few months. For the most part I get the service I am paying for however, they are WAY too expensive. I feel they should give customers a few movie every now and then as a thank you - or a free month of internet service. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to have it at all...
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
2 Stars only because I rarely lose reception. The internet has been going out randomly the last few weeks. The cost is outrageous. New customers pay 89.99 a month for the same 170.00 service I get. So much for rewarding loyal customers. I never use the landline but if I remove it, my bill increases. Looking to switch to U-verse.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
I watch a lot of the shows on my computer -- when the app works it is great. Sadly often the app looses channels, or thinks I have moved outside of my home network. I am also not very pleased with the packages available. Wake up TWC -- noone cares about a home phone anymore, and your bundles with internet only are pathetically bad.
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
The phone service, cable network and wifi are quiet good, but the wifi at most times is usually slow even when the attention of time warner representatives are called to fix it. But I think they do well at least for the phone and cable network
Alisha G.
Kenosha, WI
Their service is unbearable and is no good I want my AT&T back but we can't get there service because we are too far down the line. Can you believe they cut my 85 year old grandma off because they didn't receive the bill she snail mailed.
Leann C.
Beaumont, CA
I would say they are mediocre at best. The prices are great. My service mysteriously goes out if I am one day past the due date. I think the cable and equipment is overpriced, we do not have a DVR because $20 monthly is just ridiculous.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
Ive had time warner for years i pay a lot but love it been having a few problems with the cable app on my rocko stix and i keep having to call cable to send a signal to my box but other than that i like time warner and will stick with them
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?