BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gina H.
Gina H.
It's ok but I'm sure it could be better! It is our only cable company available besides the dish. It is pricey but it serves the purpose for my local news and favorite shows. I have my internet service with them and they are very helpful when I have issues.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
I prefer verizon much over this service. We have them for our internet as well and they're really really slow. The guide on cable is just weird and it's difficult to figure out. We switched from verizon a few months ago but will be switching back very soon.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
Ive never had an issue with my Time Warner Services before. I like that I'm able to use my log in information for my time warner to stream things online. My boyfriend and I split the bill so the internet and TV package is more than affordable for our needs.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
It's expensive. Don't watch an awful lot of television. I subscribed to Time Warner Cable as part of my internet package. Customer service was great when I subscribed. I've not called them since. If you watch a lot of TV yes I would recommend. Otherwise no.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY
I love the variety of different packages they offer. The reception is always clear with barely any interruptions. I however don't like that if there is an issue with the box or remote that I have to pay to replace it. That should all be part of the service.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used time warner cable for as long as i remeber and I really like it. they have a good customer service thats helps in any problems. They are not too expensive and did meet my exoectations. They are a good cable company and I definitely recommend it.
Amairany V.
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
Great service and signal everywhere. I like that I can sign into my account and watch TV shows or games if I'm not home. I can pretty much watch them anywhere I go. The prices are affordable but it also depends on what channels you want to have access too.
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
The Internet itself works fine but the customer service isn't great. They have charged me for services I didn't request, continuously raise my rate, and banned me from paying with my debit or credit cards because my card expired and my autopay got bounced.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Beaver, OH
I like Time Warner Cable. Usually never have any problems with connection. Great packages to choose from. But it does start getting a little pricey when you start adding home phone and internet to the cable bill. I would still recommend it to other people.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Customer service isn't that good. I have so-so service here in Arizona. Buffers a lot when watching on my TV. Its affordable but I would like to add it could be better. Internet is relatively fast but not reliable speed. Id recommend to other for the price.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?