BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Merideth B.
Merideth B.
They are alright I guess. Well let's just say they're great until you need something fixed and then it takes 2 hours for them to get to the house. And when they get here it always seems like they walk in circles trying to solve the problem
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Kenosha, WI
Their service is unbearable and is no good I want my AT&T back but we can't get there service because we are too far down the line. Can you believe they cut my 85 year old grandma off because they didn't receive the bill she snail mailed.
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet because the connection is always amazing! We don't lose signal in rain storms or under circumstances. The package we have is a month to month, so there is no long term commitment, which I enjoyed!
Christina  M.
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
I love time warner cable. In my opinion they are one of the best cable providers. I don't have any negative experiences with they its all good vibes. I think that it's affordable and I would recommend this to anyone who loves watching tv.
Dez E.
Dez E.
What can I say , it's a good service provider . You can get every single Channel imaginable for a good price . Spanish channels included . Customer service is good and fast response time as well . Been a loyal customer for some time now .
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
It's great service but their customer service is horrible they give you the run around and they don't know what they are doing and who to transfer you to if you have a question. They do not help please the customers and go beyond to help.
Brittnay M.
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
I haven't had cable for long. I have been with Dish for a long time and I definitely do miss my satellite. I think i just mainly need to get used to how to use my new box.. but i definitely don't have as much space on my DVR as I used to.
Markela H.
Markela H.
We've had it in 2 states now & they never fail us lol. the quality is always great. you don't gotta worry about the weather. my cable box was rebooting every time I turned it on, they sent someone same day with a new box, free of charge.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
kirsten v.
kirsten v.
binghamton , NY
TWC is a hit or miss.. either it's good or it isn't. it really depends on the day, time, even weather. overall it gets the job done. I enjoy how you can record many shows at a time. but I don't like how often the cable & internet go out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?