BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Though we've had our fair share of ups and downs with the company, they are improving. The channel selection is wonderful and it's a fair rate. I would say they are pretty affordable and can chose a plan in your price range. I recommend the company.
Kelley O.
We had time warner for a few years and I HATED it. The internet never worked and the TV barely worked too. When you called customer service they were no help at all and the prices are terrible compared to the crappy service you get. I DON'T recommend.
casie c.
Leesville, LA
Great service, no complaints except I miss a few channels but all in all its a good company. Customer service is great on the phone or online. They really try to resolve any problems and don't continue transfering you from one operator to the next.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
I wish they would improve the overall service of their company. We have had issues for years and they come out and replace this cord or that cord/ box and we still continue to have problems. Frequently the internet will just go out for no reason. I
Megan P.
The cable is spotty with several instances of no available channels. The internet frequently will stop working suddenly. It is very frusterating and the lack of customer service is disappointing. Trying to get them on the phone is a whole days job.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles , CA
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet. We haven't had any major issues with them. It was super simple to set up. Someone came over and got everything started for us. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes my phone takes a while to recognize the Wifi.
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
TWC is a good provider but I can't give it 5 stars. It offers a great variety of programs but it can get expensive and there are times that the on demand menu doesn't work - nor the guide menu. It's hard to watch anything when those functions are out.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable is amazing. their customer service is superb and are always so helpful. they will do anything to win your loyalty and if you switch to another provider they will pay you to return back to them. i love time warner cable you guys rock!
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Personally it's one of my favorite cable providers. They are pretty quick in responding whenever you need something done. Plus unlike other companies if they tell you they will come from 9-5 they will almost always be there earlier rather than later.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?