BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
If I could give them zero stars I would. They have horrible customer service and horrible service in general. Everytime I call them, they hang up the phone on me after putting me on hold for over 10 minutes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM! Go somewhere else
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
Not super reliable, although they've sent someone fairly quickly whenever we ran across problems with our cable or internet connection. They do really try to make sure that you have the best package available in order to suit your individual customer needs.
Gina H.
Gina H.
It's ok but I'm sure it could be better! It is our only cable company available besides the dish. It is pricey but it serves the purpose for my local news and favorite shows. I have my internet service with them and they are very helpful when I have issues.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
Other than the fact that they keep trying to raise my prices every year, the service is NOT BAD. It does tend to go out when we have storms, but I think it's because the lines get cut. Their team of professionals is pretty quick to solve the problem though.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
It's expensive. Don't watch an awful lot of television. I subscribed to Time Warner Cable as part of my internet package. Customer service was great when I subscribed. I've not called them since. If you watch a lot of TV yes I would recommend. Otherwise no.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
I live in a college town and it is the only cable/wifi company around in the area. There are three of us in the house all we have is wifi and we pay 90 dollars a month. It's crappy and when we call customer service they tell us it's because we are by a bar.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
I prefer verizon much over this service. We have them for our internet as well and they're really really slow. The guide on cable is just weird and it's difficult to figure out. We switched from verizon a few months ago but will be switching back very soon.
Susan E.
Susan E.
Candor, NY
Expensive, but I like the ability to sign into my Amazon Fire TV and watch cable shows as well as watching them on my iPad. When I re-connected my Cable service the first few customer service reps were difficult. The last one was awesome and helped so much!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY
I love the variety of different packages they offer. The reception is always clear with barely any interruptions. I however don't like that if there is an issue with the box or remote that I have to pay to replace it. That should all be part of the service.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I use time warner cable for my internet provider for past 4-5 years and it is very expensive it is not affordable for the service you receive. They do not keep your modem updated and get away with charging you for high speed internet with a low speed modem.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?