BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Doris P.
Avon, OH
The service is good. Customer service is very helpful. Like the fact your not tied into a contract. Can change your viewing pleasure at anytime by adding or deleting a paid program. The 50mb internet service is great for operating multiple devices and I can trouble shoot my problems on line. Also like all the features provided for my home phone.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Great service it has & if you have a long time with them they sometimes give you couple of months for free movies ! They meet my expectations, their customer service is so amazing & helpful ! I would recommend for everyone to get time warner cable !
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
TWC is an ok supplier. But with all cable/Internet companies they have their good & bad qualities. Their service in TX is much better than the service in OH. Cost is cheaper in TX, but I am sure ither companies will have cheaper initial sign up fees.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
Wonderful service comes with a hefty price tag. Perhaps not the most affordable cable services, but their attention to customer and product deliverance are impeccable. Whenever there's an issue, they fix it immediately--even on nights and weekends!
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Cable is great bc when all those satellites are out during a big store my family and I are still able to watch our favorite shows on every room. It's not too expensive either with our two tvs and wifi and no charge to move our cable when we relocated.
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Time warner is so amazingly fast! We used to have century link. It took 2 weeks just to get it installed. Time warner was fast and accurate. The price is not bad at all. Its not expensive at all. We really would recommend this cable company to the world.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable is amazing. their customer service is superb and are always so helpful. they will do anything to win your loyalty and if you switch to another provider they will pay you to return back to them. i love time warner cable you guys rock!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?