BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Darlene M.
The price for service is through the roof. The service goes out on certain channels and they don't help you try to lower your bill despite their issues. The equipment is old and won't replace it. Very dissatisfied and I only ask for the basics in service.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While living in Florida we had Time Warner cable and while I don't have complaints with the product/service provider itself...the customer service wasn't always dependable and sometimes you'd hang up the phone wondering if you'd need to switch providers.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cable to me by far. I had satellite TV before, and the picture messed up due to the rain... the signal would be lost. So yea no TV. But with time Warner Cable I could watch TV no matter the weather outside. And they have a lot of shows to choose from.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Great service it has & if you have a long time with them they sometimes give you couple of months for free movies ! They meet my expectations, their customer service is so amazing & helpful ! I would recommend for everyone to get time warner cable !
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Boo! I was very unhappy with time warner cable. so unhappy in fact that i cut the cord. service was always in and out it was overpriced and I would often lose ppv signals. unfortunately i still have to use them for internet but that isn't too terrible
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
The cable is so spotty all the time! Lucky for me cable is invcluded in rent or else I would be paying for verizon. I'm not siure how much it is but I like that good NY stations are more towards the beginning of the channel numbers then in like the 2000's LOL
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
TWC is an ok supplier. But with all cable/Internet companies they have their good & bad qualities. Their service in TX is much better than the service in OH. Cost is cheaper in TX, but I am sure ither companies will have cheaper initial sign up fees.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
Wonderful service comes with a hefty price tag. Perhaps not the most affordable cable services, but their attention to customer and product deliverance are impeccable. Whenever there's an issue, they fix it immediately--even on nights and weekends!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?