BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dannette K.
Dannette K.
Time Warner Cable is the only company that services our area with out charging an arm and a leg. They are very good about accommodating us when we have an issue with our bill and if we have trouble with our service it is fixed very quickly.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
The internet is consistent. I have the most economic Internet from time warner and it is worth it. We connect multiple devices through wifi. I like the convenience of them allowing me to use my own router to avoid paying for equipment fees.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
You really don't want me to write an honest review of TWC. I think everyone knows how terrible this business is with their customer service. The service is unreliable and shady as they always try to charge you for more than you agreed upon.
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
This is the problem with monopolies. Service is terrible, customer service and accountability is even worse. The Internet, even the highest speed, is constantly going out or having issues. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
I have Time Warner wifi and a landline. The service is dependable and great quality. The base price is $30 a month. By the time we put on all of the taxes and silly stuff my bill is $47 a month. That is frustrating but the service is great!
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
We have internet and cable through Time Warner. I have been pleased with the overall performance. Internet is sufficient for social media, email, and browsing. Cable seem to say on during sever weather unlike satellite. Price is reasonable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Not had a great experience with time warner as of yet. My wifi is very spotty and cycles on and off frequently. We pay twice the price of our previous provider who was very reliable. To be fair the technician was very nice and professional.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC provides everything I could ask for as far as reach of services, however there have been multiple times that our service has gone out (in the area) for no apparen't reason. Hopefully they are figuring that out as they expand their reach!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
My opinion goes back and forth with this company. There are times when you can get a really great customer service rep and others can be useless. They offer pretty fast internet, but other times it can be awful. I'm on the fence, honestly.
Denise D.
Denise D.
I am often frustrated with my cable box. Much of the time I cannot change the channel, whether by pressing the channel up or down buttons or keying the channel in directly. When that happens I need to reset the box which takes a full hour!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?