BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Athena M.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Customer service isn't the best. Their internet works SOME of the time. When it does work, it's great but when it doesn't it really affects us as we only use internet and streaming services at home. It's not the worst but certainly not the best of providers.
Ashton N.
Ashton N.
I've had good and bad experiences. I don't like how long it takes sometimes to have connection problems fixed and to get someone out to the property to look at problems I've had but when I didn't have problems the connection was really fast and I liked that.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
I've never had a huge problem with TWC, my service has been fine and I consider it to be pretty affordable. I do have to call every so often to continue the pricing that I have now which is slightly annoying but they do work with you to get the pricing down.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I have some problems with it sometimes. Some of my channels are all of sudden not working but I have Bright House as a more specific and it is apparently changing to Spectrum so I don't know if that is what's causing the problem or not... overall its okay...
Justine U.
Justine U.
Chicago , IL
Cable is mostly the same as far as I'm concerned. Customer service is always the same and the programs are all the same... I didn't have another option where I currently live but fine time warner not any different from my experience with direct TV or Comcast
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
The cable is so spotty all the time! Lucky for me cable is invcluded in rent or else I would be paying for verizon. I'm not siure how much it is but I like that good NY stations are more towards the beginning of the channel numbers then in like the 2000's LOL
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert
Time Warner is the only good cable and internet service provider in my area that is worth starting with. I like how they give you an option time frame for them to show up and install everything. I have the internet, cable, and landline bundle and I like it..
Emily D.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Great service for Tv and internet the only problem I've ever seen from them is charging people for not returning everything that they needed to. Their prices are more expensive to other providers but they really do live up to their name. Love their internet.
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Time Warner is the best internet provider in my area. The prices are reasonable and the service is good. The only problem I have is that sometimes the internet goes out or slows down for no apparen't reason, but it never lasts long and will go back to normal.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
TWC internet is overall pretty good. We don't often find ourselves reseting anything to get on the internet. However, for the "high speed," sometimes we are waiting for streaming shows to buffer. Other than than we have been pleased with the overall service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?