BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adele H.
Horrible company, if I could give them zero stars I would. The internet constantly crashes, and I noticed this tends to happen when I watch a lot of Netflix (but they claim they don't throttle). Every year the prices go up for the same standard service. Renting boxes is a rip off. Poor channel selection without having to buy another package. I would switch if they weren't my only option.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I have had a few hiccups with Time Warner Cable. I have searched for other providers however, due to the location of my house I can not get dish . Time Warner in the end normally works with complaints and fixing the wrongs... but sometimes the headache that comes out of the process is a bit much.
Farris J.
I don't like this provider. We have a three story town home and when I'm on the first floor I can't even get wifi half of the time
Jacquelyn R.
Often cuts out and freezes. Not the worst I've had but definitely not the best. Also it is overpriced
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
I like the wide variety of channels I receive. I like the price bundle of the phone, cable, and internet. I don;t like the fact that service keeps getting interrupted due to their network "updates". Also they said I can have multiple devices connected but they didn't tell me it would kick some of the devices off.
Rachel K.
I like them but at the same time I wish it didn't cost so much to have car and Internet I'm currently paying for a landline that doesn't even work and they will charge me to fix when it never worked
Karla W.
Good solid service. Customer service could be a bit better. Won't help out unless you rent their equipment. But solid speeds!
Sarah B.
Va Beach, VA
I have only been using TIme Warner Cable for a few months. The first few weeks were rough. We paid for the fastest internet they had and it was always going out. After 3 times of someone coming out, the last tech finally realized the wires on our house had been chewed by squirrels. So the wires were replaced and now everything runs great!
Teresa L.
Russell, KY
My internet service has been good. I have a package that includes a home phone. Good service good price.
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed is really what I pay for. I used to pay for cable and then cancelled because I never watch it anymore (netflix, amazon tv, popcorn time etc) and they tried to convince me to keep it, but weren't too pushy as I am sure other companies can be when dealing with similar situations.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?