BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
Rego Park, NY
Its okay not my cup of tea but my landlord offers its so I save. Trust me i don't have it by choice just because he already owns it i have had several complaints on their costumer service i don't like to talk bad but this company just doesn't do it for me.
Niya B.
Niya B.
Greenville, SC
This is a classic cable provider! I like how they are original, and always sticks to their values. I think that it did good for the customer service aspect, because whenever I have a problem I know that it will always get fixed. Overall, I do recommend.
GENESIS S.
GENESIS S.
They are a good service. I haven't had any big issues with their customer service which is a big positive. They don't make you wait too long and don't have any hidden stipulations in their offers/promotions. They provide good service at a decent price.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fairhope, AL
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
When it comes to tv it's great the signal never fails and the Chanel's are great! But when it comes to the internet it sucks!!! It's super slow or stops working out of nowhere! We've had their guys over all the time switching the box because it sucks!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
TWC is the only provider that I can go with in my area. I don't really like them, I feel like I'm paying more and getting average service. I actually just moved into an apartment and haven't had working cable or internet since I've moved in 5 days ago.
I like Time Warner because it had all the shows that I've been looking for other cable providers does not do so well for me half the time you gotta buy the channel you want to look at what time warner it is easy and you don't have to buy extra channels
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Time Warner Cable has been good to me! My internet and cable are always "on time"! I have been a customer for quite some time now and have yet to complain about the service! Both the company and service people are fabulous to work with! I recommend it!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Dale, TX
It's a good company and the Internet they provided ha with is good and affordable. Sometimes it's hard to get into contact with them to help you out with troubles. It does meet expectations, but they should improve costumer service. It's recommendable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?