BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Fairhope, AL
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Kristina T.
Ridgewood, NY
Only getting 3 stars because the cable itself is pretty good, and I like that I can record up to 6 shows at a time, rewind live shows, watch shows on demand, etc. But getting them to come to my house when scheduled was complete hell. They rescheduled installation several times for no apparen't reason. Also, whenever we experienced a problem with our service, getting them to fix it was way more difficult than it needed to be. Might be a good company if they fixed their bad customer service.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I like Time Warner Cable as a cable company and as a phone service because it's great but the only problem we have ever had was with their Internet but other than that their service is great and I love that I can record my shows so i can watch them later.
Shontae M.
Lawndale, CA
I have had this cable company for many years i love that they have a lot of different channels to choose from when i call i can get some one on the phone fairly quickly i haven't had any problems good internet access and i get to see all my favorite shows
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
My internet always cuts out, and I can never get anyone on the phone to pay attention to what I'm saying long enough to actually help me. When I do go into their office or have a service done at my residence, however, their customer service is exemplary.
Ashley H.
Bimble, KY
I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. I HAVE ENJOYED THEM UP TO THIS POINT AND THEY HAVE MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. I DO WISH THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER BUT COMPARED TO OTHER LOCALS TWC IS THE CHEAPER I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANY..
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
I don't have a choice but to use Time Warner Cable. Their service constantly goes out and it's not exactly cheap. I only purchase it because I don't have any options where I live. It's expensive expecially once the promotional period ends. Would not recommend.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
I have my wifi through time Warner and honestly it's not great. It's very in and out, I live in an about 1200sq ft one story home and it doesn't reach everywhere. I have to reset the box often and usually end up turning my wifi off on my phone because the connection isn't there. However I know other people with the same Internet and there's is great.
Kamberlee J.
Richmond Hill, NY
What can I say. Ive been a loyal customer for over 10 years great service as a cable provider terrible with keeping me with a good deal. Every few months I have to call and adjust my bill because the charges get too high after a while. But I love my cable
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?