BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
We all know the horrible stores of Time Warner, but I have yet to have that experience. They have always been so kind & helpful. My internet connection has always been great & my cable is just as great. Just wish they offered better deals for long term customers.
Kristina T.
Ridgewood , NY
Only getting 3 stars because the cable itself is pretty good, and I like that I can record up to 6 shows at a time, rewind live shows, watch shows on demand, etc. But getting them to come to my house when scheduled was complete hell. They rescheduled installation several times for no apparen't reason. Also, whenever we experienced a problem with our service, getting them to fix it was way more difficult than it needed to be. Might be a good company if they fixed their bad customer service.
Ellen H.
Techie Expert Level 3
We get our local channels and that's all we need. Provides decent service. We only use cable for the news and sometimes sporting events and the olympics which are on TV but other than that we usually use other subscription services to get our entertainment.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner cable is fairly dependable in my area. However, it is outrageously expensive. Their customer service is practically non-existent. They have people who answer the phone when you call, but they definitely do not sound as if they are interested in serving the customers. I wish there were more service providers in this area. Google will be here soon.
Kala C.
Customer service isn't that good. I have so-so service here in Arizona. Buffers a lot when watching on my TV. Its affordable but I would like to add it could be better. Internet is relatively fast but not reliable speed. Id recommend to other for the price.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Love the speed, don't really love the price. never had a issue with interruptions always had great customer service even when discussing issues. really like our service with them, would suggest to anyone that likes reliable service. you get what you pay.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Time Warner is THE WORST internet provider I have ever had. Internet goes out regularly, probably 5 times a week or so. Customer service is a nightmare - if you actually can stand to stay on their "press one for more options" recording long enough to speak to a human being. I would switch in a heartbeat, but they are the only provider in my apartment complex.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
The quality is good. We haven't had any issues. 3 star rating based on price. Why do they offer new customers a better price than someone who has been a good customer for many years? This is frustrating! We have phone, internet, and cable bundled together.
Jessica P.
Queensbury, NY
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?