BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
I use Time Warner for our cable company. I have them because when its storming i want to be able to watch the news. Customer service could be better and faster. I like that we don't lose our cable during a storm. Thats my favorite part of the whole thing.
Courtney T.
Frankly, they are over-priced and sometimes difficult to work with, but the cable is relatable. DVR is shotty at best. We only have one other cable provider to chose from and it's not great either. At least Time Warner is starting to give more options.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Decent service. They typically come within a day or two when you need maintenance on them. But as of recently we have lost cable and our phone connection often and it is quite the hassle to the family. The price is decent which is why we still have them.
Kayla M.
I experience reliable service from this company, and have never experienced a cable outage. I did not have a choice in my provider because I live in an apartment complex that provides cable for you, but I am so fortunate that this is the cable they chose!
Niya B.
Greenville, SC
This is a classic cable provider! I like how they are original, and always sticks to their values. I think that it did good for the customer service aspect, because whenever I have a problem I know that it will always get fixed. Overall, I do recommend.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
the prices can get up there. I don't like that after a year the bill goes up severely. There really is not a lot of selection around here and so this was basically the best we could get. We do like what we have but not the price we have to pay to get it.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Time Warner is THE WORST internet provider I have ever had. Internet goes out regularly, probably 5 times a week or so. Customer service is a nightmare - if you actually can stand to stay on their "press one for more options" recording long enough to speak to a human being. I would switch in a heartbeat, but they are the only provider in my apartment complex.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
The quality is good. We haven't had any issues. 3 star rating based on price. Why do they offer new customers a better price than someone who has been a good customer for many years? This is frustrating! We have phone, internet, and cable bundled together.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I use their cable and internet. Their cable not bad. Their customer service is okay. when I called because they were overcharging me they just gave me and make the payment lower. The internet is slow for what I pay. If I had other options I would change.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?