BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cable to me by far. I had satellite TV before, and the picture messed up due to the rain... the signal would be lost. So yea no TV. But with time Warner Cable I could watch TV no matter the weather outside. And they have a lot of shows to choose from.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
The speed of our internet is great. I hate when I try to call and get things cancelled , I'm on hold for an hour and getting transferred to 4 different people before I can get something done. And I don't like the upselling when I just want something cancelled!
Bethany  A.
Bethany A.
I can't stand how your "contract price" is up and they increase your bill every year. It should not be that way. It's very expensive and unfortunately it's our only option. Good internet service but we canceled our cable due to price. Customer service is okay.
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
I changed from ATT to Time warner for a better rate but the service is not the best, the internet gets really slow and we don't share our wifi, its only for the TV sometimes and other times is for the computer but sill it gets slow on it shuts down completely.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I currently use Time Warner cable, phone ,internet, it's working out fine for us . As the satellite companies couldn't offer Internet and phone in our area, so we pay a respectful price for the services we are receiving. So overall I'm happy with this company.
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC
This company sucks! The service is sometimey and is very expensive for what you get. I always have trouble with my internet and I feel like I overpay for the actually channels that I watch. I wish that there was another cable provider in my area but it is not!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
my wifi goes away often they say its the box for the intenet that we have over all i get to watch my favorite shows and movies in the hundreds i dont mis any of my shows .. my kids love watching there favorite shows in the afternoon ... i recommend this cable
Saysha L.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
So, i am not the happiest with Time Warner Cable. It is way too high in fees and half the time the channels that we have to pay extra for never even work. I have been contemplating on getting rid of my cable all together and only having internet through them.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
I have mixed feelings about my cable provider. They have really good deals that can keep your price low but it only lasts about 6 months to a year. Also the tend to not tell you when your promotional package is up and you end up with an outrageous cable bill.
Gloriaa L.
Gloriaa L.
Harlingen, TX
I've always used twc. We've never had problems. Maybe when it rains. The internet has always been good.. We have a big family so everyone using it at the same time doesn't effect how fast or slow it goes. In my opinion. Idk how anybody else's service is ✌🏼️✌🏼
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?