BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
It's ok sometimes the internet it's awful sometimes but that's the only Internet and cable TV in our area it's a a bit pricey but I'll rather have crappy internet than nothing I wouldn't recommend it if you have choices go with the other ūüĎéūüŹĽ
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert
Great high speed internet connection that allows the whole family to be online at the same time. The high speed enhanced service is what it takes with two teens, four cell phones, computers, Roku, PS4, etc. and there's no lag in connection!
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
It's okay. We have internet through TWC, and were told we would have more megabytes per second than we are getting. It goes out occasionally but most of the time if we re set the modem it's fine. Just annoying. When it works, it's mediocre.
Dannette K.
Dannette K.
Time Warner Cable is the only company that services our area with out charging an arm and a leg. They are very good about accommodating us when we have an issue with our bill and if we have trouble with our service it is fixed very quickly.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Nicholasville, KY
The only reason I get onto stars is that the cable doesn't go out often. Otherwise, the service is very expensive and the packages are not great. Forget trying to call customer service. You'll stay on wait forever and I don't do anything to
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
I have Time Warner wifi and a landline. The service is dependable and great quality. The base price is $30 a month. By the time we put on all of the taxes and silly stuff my bill is $47 a month. That is frustrating but the service is great!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fairfield, ME
TWC is a rip off. Charges out the bum for basic things. And you have to pay monthly rental fees for the equipment. If I had different options in my area I would switch. But they know they can charge whatever cause there's little competition
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
The internet is consistent. I have the most economic Internet from time warner and it is worth it. We connect multiple devices through wifi. I like the convenience of them allowing me to use my own router to avoid paying for equipment fees.
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
This is the problem with monopolies. Service is terrible, customer service and accountability is even worse. The Internet, even the highest speed, is constantly going out or having issues. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.
shiloah w.
shiloah w.
I hate Time Warner. It is too expensive and not dependable at all. I have gone through 3 modem/routers and have had at least 20 service calls in the past 2 years. 5 different people have come out, and they all just try the exact same thing.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?