BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Decent service. They typically come within a day or two when you need maintenance on them. But as of recently we have lost cable and our phone connection often and it is quite the hassle to the family. The price is decent which is why we still have them.
Amanda D.
Swan Lake, NY
I can't say time warner is my favorite. The customer service is horrible. It's outsourced to India and I have the hardest time understanding them as they have a hard time understanding me. We are often double billed and our service is always interrupted.
Carl Y.
Time warner has always been our provider since we moved here in Hawaii. Fast internet and fast landline. Affordable and it's worth it. Though sometimes Internet can be little bit slow due to some condition. Overall it's reliable and it's worth every penny.
Kayla M.
I experience reliable service from this company, and have never experienced a cable outage. I did not have a choice in my provider because I live in an apartment complex that provides cable for you, but I am so fortunate that this is the cable they chose!
Erin K.
Techie Expert Level 1
While they advertise for fast service and unbeatable rates, once too many people are using it, it slows down to unbearable. Would not recommend to people with families of more than four, to be safe. Other providers have faster networks and cheaper rates.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
We all know the horrible stores of Time Warner, but I have yet to have that experience. They have always been so kind & helpful. My internet connection has always been great & my cable is just as great. Just wish they offered better deals for long term customers.
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
Great service and signal everywhere. I like that I can sign into my account and watch TV shows or games if I'm not home. I can pretty much watch them anywhere I go. The prices are affordable but it also depends on what channels you want to have access too.
Jennifer J.
King, NC
TWC is expensive, we pay for #30mbs and only average 12-15!!! #twccustomerservice is a joke... No one can actually help and once you get fed up and want to cancel they will drag you around on the phone even if you insist that you #nolongerwanttheservice!
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Love the speed, don't really love the price. never had a issue with interruptions always had great customer service even when discussing issues. really like our service with them, would suggest to anyone that likes reliable service. you get what you pay.
Kayla I.
Portsmouth, OH
Time warner cable service is good in my area. The reception is great with little to no interruptions in service. The biggest downfall is the price. They give you a good introductory rate but once it is over the price just seems to keep increasing. I feel like with all of the other streaming options it is hard to justify the price of time warner cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?