BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Worst customer service of any cable company. As a new customer, I expected so much more. I've had issues with my bill and cable outages. My bill has increased with no explanation. Do your research before choosing your cable provider.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a Time Warner subscriber for decades for cable. I have recently switched to their internet also (I used to have AT&T DSL and got tired of always having to reset my router). I find their interface easy to use and reliable.
Christen S.
Mooresville, NC
We had to switch from another company because our speeds were miserable. We have had no issues with TWC! The Internet is fast and we constantly have multiple devices connected. They were really accommodating with the install as well.
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I do not like time Warner. The only reason I have them is because where I live they are one of two companies allowed. The Internet stops a lot. And the over the phone service is very poor. They always want to get you in another plan.
April d.
Ventura, CA
Its really hit and miss with this company. When their good cable and internet runs smooth. When there's outagages it gets ridiculous. Their prices are getting bad too. I only stay because I'm offered deals. When that's done I'm gone.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
Not the best but it works I can't complain too much. Every 30 mins or so my internet goes out for like 5 mins or so and I just have to wait to for it to come back again. But the customer service is nice and I can't complain too much
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Too expensive, constantly upping the prices and not keeping up with the ability to watch new shows immediately via ROKU, Amazon FireStick, etc. The only reason why we still have it is because it's included with our internet package.
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable has been a great service! I have yet to experience any big problems. In addition, their service is fast and efficient. I really appreciate that. I can call and be confident that I won't be on hold for hours on end.
Sarah R.
Valley Village, CA
Slow internet. Unpredictable and Unreliable service. But it's the only service available where I live. So, I have to live with it. Plus, I can't get any TV service on my phone due to TWC not being available for that type of service.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cable has seriously stepped their game up with products and customer service. I am able to easily contact a representative to receive help or to pay bills online. They have a wide variety on products that are available .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?