BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Anna G.
El Paso, TX
It's ok.

Time Warner Cable does, by default, run a credit check when you create an account, but if your credit's less than perfect, there's a way to bypass this. If you set up recurring payments when you create your account, Time Warner Cable won't run a credit check. You can set this up over the phone, live chat, or when you create an account online.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Love the speed, don't really love the price. never had a issue with interruptions always had great customer service even when discussing issues. really like our service with them, would suggest to anyone that likes reliable service. you get what you pay.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner cable is fairly dependable in my area. However, it is outrageously expensive. Their customer service is practically non-existent. They have people who answer the phone when you call, but they definitely do not sound as if they are interested in serving the customers. I wish there were more service providers in this area. Google will be here soon.
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable since I was young. It is the only cable provider I have used. I enjoy having so many channels and renting movies at a reasonable price. There are a few things that are not the best with this provider however like the loss of signal occasionally and the inconsistency with the WiFi. Besides that this cable provider is great!
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Kayla I.
Portsmouth, OH
Time warner cable service is good in my area. The reception is great with little to no interruptions in service. The biggest downfall is the price. They give you a good introductory rate but once it is over the price just seems to keep increasing. I feel like with all of the other streaming options it is hard to justify the price of time warner cable.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
If you have another choice that ISN'T Time Warner Cable, latch on and never let go. We ONLY have the option for them and I think they know we can't leave. Expensive, did not meet expectations, and not the friendliest customer service, skip it if you can.
Ellen H.
Techie Expert Level 3
We get our local channels and that's all we need. Provides decent service. We only use cable for the news and sometimes sporting events and the olympics which are on TV but other than that we usually use other subscription services to get our entertainment.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Jessica P.
Queensbury, NY
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?