BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
When it comes to tv it's great the signal never fails and the Chanel's are great! But when it comes to the internet it sucks!!! It's super slow or stops working out of nowhere! We've had their guys over all the time switching the box because it sucks!!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
I really like time warner cable! This provider is the best! I tried others but no one pleased me like this one does1 It totally met my expectations! It is super affordable and has all the channels that I like! I would definetly recommend this provider!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Frankly, they are over-priced and sometimes difficult to work with, but the cable is relatable. DVR is shotty at best. We only have one other cable provider to chose from and it's not great either. At least Time Warner is starting to give more options.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
TWC is the only provider that I can go with in my area. I don't really like them, I feel like I'm paying more and getting average service. I actually just moved into an apartment and haven't had working cable or internet since I've moved in 5 days ago.
I like Time Warner because it had all the shows that I've been looking for other cable providers does not do so well for me half the time you gotta buy the channel you want to look at what time warner it is easy and you don't have to buy extra channels
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Had Verizon for many years and absolutely hated it. The Customer Service was un-pleasant and the product was even worst then the customer service. Time Warner has been great and highly recommend it. It i affordable and comes with great customer serice.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fairhope, AL
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that you can pause and rewind live tv without and issues. Although it is kind of expensive even just for the basic package. And the prices are never set. its always higher some months and drops like 20 bucks the next month. Idk what thats about.
Dorie P.
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
I enjoy the many benefits of Time Warner Cable with the many cannels and the fact that I can get it on my iPad when someone else is watching the tv. I like being able to pause and replay my shows too. The downside is the price which gets risen so much.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Mechanicville, NY
Time warner is a scam. It is high priced and the only thing available in my area. If there were other providers we would switch. we are billed for so many fees and unnecessary things! it is a monopoly in the area and a shame there aren't other options.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?