BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Moat of the time it takes nearly an act of God to get someone to come out. Once they do they usually just don't get the problem. My cable has been glitch ingredients for 2 years now along with a very crappy Internet service. Not recommendable and overly priced.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
My family and I have been with Time warner for quite a while now, and normally they are great! But getting someone out here to fix something is almost nearly impossible! And when they do get someone out here, that person doesn't want to do their job correctly!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I get to watch cable but the services is always either pixelating or the internet is super slow and for the pretty penny i pay monthly , I do not think it is worth it! They always send someone to the house and that never fixes the problem for more than a week.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Vermilion, OH
Honestly we don't use time Warner for cable we only use it for internet. Even with the bundle packages the prices are too expensive and all the representatives you talk to on the phone are assholes. The internet works well though and that's all we use them for
Will H.
Will H.
Cary, NC
The TWC internet I currently have is passable and will do for what I currently use it for. However there are random drops in coverage now and then that hinder progress. Whenever the drops are sustained it often takes a few days to get service for the internet.
Lani A.
Lani A.
Honolulu, HI
My family and I used to love time warner, now they charge for everything and the prices goes up with time. I would change my cable company but the building I live in has a contract with Time warner. Internet is ridiculously slow and would not recommend anyone.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cable to me by far. I had satellite TV before, and the picture messed up due to the rain... the signal would be lost. So yea no TV. But with time Warner Cable I could watch TV no matter the weather outside. And they have a lot of shows to choose from.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Johnstown, OH
I recently received Time Warner Business Class and the professional who installed it was fantastic. He was neat, quick, and efficient. He put my internet out of commission for as little time as possible. He also stayed to make sure ti was all working properly.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
The cable is okay, but the internet in manhattan really isn't great. I lose connection very often, and it takes forever to get help from customer service. I always have to wait at least an hour. To get something fixed it takes forever and it is very expensive.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
The speed of our internet is great. I hate when I try to call and get things cancelled , I'm on hold for an hour and getting transferred to 4 different people before I can get something done. And I don't like the upselling when I just want something cancelled!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?