BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stevie C.
Where do I start. every time my cable gets interrupted my wifi will not automatically turn on when the cable comes back up. And every time we call and they say the same thing. Turn it off and turn it back on again, then after 45 minutes of doing so, they declare that our box is defected and they must have a technician come out to service us. After the a few days it will automatically pop up and cure itself. Go figure. Although the price is right- nightmare getting service over the phone.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This cable is terrible. The only reason I use them is because they are the only ones that provide service in my area. I wanted to go with verizon, but am stuck with time warner. They are overprived for what they are the service is terrible I have to stay in the room where the box is to get any internet service at all and it is still slow. Do NOT go qith them if you don't have to they are pushy and always trying to get you to upgrade they also overcharge you in the hopes you won't notice.
Vickie B.
Absolutely will not use this company again unless I just have to for reason against my control. Worst experience when I cancelled my service and they kept trying to bill me for months. I had to call month after month only to very the run around. Finally got it taken care of. Only reason they get 1 start is because they sent a rep to my home months after and he was a very nice guy trying to talk me into coming back and he understood my reasons for not wanting to go back on their service.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I've been using this product for over a year now and it has worked great for me! I had HORRIBLE experiences with Comcast so I was willing to try anything so never have Comcast again. It seems to be a little more expensive then what I have used in the past but it is SO worth it. My Internet NEVER drops or goes out and there are no hidden fees. Their chairmen services has always been extremely helpful, unlike Comcast! I am so glad I have finally found a provider that I am satisfied with!
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
The Jury is still out on my decision to use Time Warner. They have some nice package options that are more affordable than competitors, however we've had some outages (too many), and I've received inconsistency when calling into customer service. Occasionally one employee has said they could not (or would not) help, then I've called back moments later and been helped immediately. My apartment complex only services Time Warner so I hope the experience goes more smoothly in the future.
Celestina S.
I love Time Warner Cable and Xfinity Broadcasting! I also love my DVR and have no idea how I ever lived without it! If I ever have a problem with my DVR, which has only happened twice in eight years Time Warner comes out quickly to fix it or fixes it over the phone and it has been at no charge to me. I won't switch to satellite because they don't have On-Demand programing like X-finity does either. I seriously don't know how these satellite people are living without on-demand access!
Darlene R.
When we moved 14 years ago we originally had Direct TV. After a year we were having a problem and went without TV for 3 weeks (my kids were young at the time) after much arguing they finally sent a repair man out to us and they realized that it was a part that we had a service contract on. After our contract was up we switched to Time Warner Cable. When we have any issues they send someone out usually within a day or two and it is fixed without any issues. I do not regret switching.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I cannot capture in words the disdain I have developed for twc over the past 3 years. Internet is terrible and unreliable. We can't even use it upstairs much less the pool house even though we have an extender. I turn my wifi off on my phone while I'm in the house because it slows it down. Our cable box has malfunctioned a dozen times and there have been more twc employees in our house than I care to remember. Bill continues to go up year after year. I'll stop there before I cry.
Misty R.
Glens Falls, NY
Internet service has been much better this year than previous but the cost for us to have JUST WiFi is most certainly ridiculous! We've had a lot of technical issues and needed a few modems replaced during out time with them and our local Time Warner store always has such a long line it could seriously take an hour to swap your modem or pay your bill in store. But more recently (about 7 months now) service has worked smoothly. Technicians are usually very friendly and efficient.
Mary k.
Mayfield, KY
I have been using Time Warner Cable for my internet and Cable needs. i was very dissatisfied with their customer service.I had many problems just trying to get set up. I fixed that by going straight to the local office instead of dealing with anyone over the phone. I will say that the person that installed my cable and internet was very polite and got in and out very quickly. Every so often I lose internet or it is very slow. Other than that I love both the cable and internet..
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?