BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sterling A.
Sterling A.
Slow internet, even when you buy the fastest speeds. It's taken me about 12 minutes just to type this up because my internet is so laggy. They really lack in customer service too, like, I get it, you hate your job, but I still need some help?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate TWC but as it is only internet provider in my area, i have no choice. i am currently part of the 100 plan, but my download speed is never over 24gbps. it's really terrible and i can't wait for verizon fios to offer services in my area.
GRETCHEN S.
GRETCHEN S.
Dallas, TX
Before TWC I used another carrier who I won't name. HATED THEM. By contrast, TWC has been great about service, whether love the phone or in person. Their specialists are on-time, courteous, helpful, and willing to stay until the job is done.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Living in an apartment who used time warner has not been the best experience. Half the time our internet services never worked and I've had many issues with my cable receivers. Their customer service always helped me when I needed it though.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
This company is great when it comes to cable. I love their channels and how I can research shows and even record them. The internet is okay. I think their deals are never fully accurate. I would recommend their cable, but not their internet.
Oriana Y.
Oriana Y.
Olean, NY
Techie Expert
I used to hate my internet and we'd call tech support like every other day, but since we switched to the highest bit Internet, we haven't had any issues at all. Customer service was never rude. They always helped efficiently and effectively.
Pam K.
Pam K.
Middleport, NY
They are the only option we have where I live, Their prices are high and customer service is mediocre at best. Every evening about 9:30 they seem to throttle back our internet, it stops and lags horribly. Wouldn't use them if I had a choice.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
A few weeks ago we upgraded our Internet and couldn't get it to boot up correctly. We called customer service and got the most friendly girl who was so helpful knowledgeable walked us right through the whole process just like landing a plane
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Baldwinsville, NY
Very dissatisfied with their service. Their customer service is lacking and so is their service. Its a shame it is the least priced in my area by a lot. Only use internet as other services always go up. I would not recommend them to others.
Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
It's ok sometimes the internet it's awful sometimes but that's the only Internet and cable TV in our area it's a a bit pricey but I'll rather have crappy internet than nothing I wouldn't recommend it if you have choices go with the other ūüĎéūüŹĽ
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?