BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Time warner cable is the most unreliable service that I have ever experienced. It is not competitive with xfinity and i feel like i am always missing out just because of the lack of features that are offered. Will not ever recommend someone to time warner cable
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
If I had any other choice of internet at my apartment I would definitely pick another one. I have been stuck with TWC for 6 years now and every year I have multiple issues. I got rid of cable to help save money and I always have issues with internet connection.
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
Why I have them? Only cable provider I have. Would I willingly subscribe if it wasn't? No. It has a spotty connection where I live, and they won't do anything about it. There customer service is more than sub-par, and there technicians can't solve basic issues.
Will P.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
Hate this company. Not enough time or space to truly go into how bad they are but they are a necessary evil. There internet quality is good but everything is overpriced with terrible customer service. Which I didn't need them but it's a must in the modern world
Alma C.
Alma C.
The honest, there service seems to just get worst and worst. When calling customer service they make you wait hours before answering and when they do they transfer you to talk to someone else and there goes another hour waiting. They are crazy expensive !!!!!!!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
My family and I have been with Time warner for quite a while now, and normally they are great! But getting someone out here to fix something is almost nearly impossible! And when they do get someone out here, that person doesn't want to do their job correctly!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Vermilion, OH
Honestly we don't use time Warner for cable we only use it for internet. Even with the bundle packages the prices are too expensive and all the representatives you talk to on the phone are assholes. The internet works well though and that's all we use them for
Bethany  A.
Bethany A.
I can't stand how your "contract price" is up and they increase your bill every year. It should not be that way. It's very expensive and unfortunately it's our only option. Good internet service but we canceled our cable due to price. Customer service is okay.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Their services have definitely improved over the years and they're much more affordable than their competitors. As for Internet, it is the only service provider in my area. We haven't had many issues after coming back to Time Warner, and it suits our purposes.
Lani A.
Lani A.
Honolulu, HI
My family and I used to love time warner, now they charge for everything and the prices goes up with time. I would change my cable company but the building I live in has a contract with Time warner. Internet is ridiculously slow and would not recommend anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?