BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Deshelle W.
Round rock , TX
This cable company is inexpensive. Never had an issue with the service in my area........
Rhea B.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Not really impressed with the price of cable. TWC seems to up their pricing consistently. We have had many problems with our internet, but they are the only provider in our area.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert
Time Warner is the only good cable and internet service provider in my area that is worth starting with. I like how they give you an option time frame for them to show up and install everything. I have the internet, cable, and landline bundle and I like it..
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Techie Expert
The customer service is not always the best and the prices tend to go up even when they say you have hit your ceiling.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I like Time Warners service and offers. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for nine years, they wanted to almost triple my rate with them. Time Warner has been loyal price wise for me after three years and offers more channel line ups for a better price. The only con I have is that their customer service is HORRIBLE. I wish they would train their employees a little better before putting them on the line.
We are not very happy with Time Warner service. The bars that represent the Internet on my iPad most of the time only shows two bars out of three. I have even tried going in our living room and sitting in front of it. No change still only two bars. The controller we we received for the cable already needs to be replaced.
Susan F.
The fastest internet available is TWC. Cable prices have gotten way too high. We canceled cable after being a TWC customer for over 20 years.
Peggy S.
Port Clinton, OH
Internet often goes in and out. Annoying but resetting the modem usually gets it working properly again.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Very Dissapointed with the fact that #timewarnercable offers all of their deals and promotions to new customers only. I feel as they should reward long term customers, as i have been with them for 7 years. Their prices are high. Their customer service is excellent. Their service is excellent.
Stephanie B.
Orlando, FL
On the cable end, I have no complaints, on the internet end, I do have some issues with the lag. Hence the one star down, but their customer service is good.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?