BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
My internet always cuts out, and I can never get anyone on the phone to pay attention to what I'm saying long enough to actually help me. When I do go into their office or have a service done at my residence, however, their customer service is exemplary.
Grace L.
Belton , TX
I am a little disappointed at the price for the internet speed we have.. But after researching other internet options, this was truly the best option. I wish they would have easier ways of paying bills. Our internet has gone out a few times since then.
Kala C.
Customer service isn't that good. I have so-so service here in Arizona. Buffers a lot when watching on my TV. Its affordable but I would like to add it could be better. Internet is relatively fast but not reliable speed. Id recommend to other for the price.
Jessica P.
Queensbury, NY
I like this company because they are always easy to talk to, but the internet is often very slow, though this may be the area. Pros are good customer service, cons, slow internet for a popular area. I would recommend them over other companies for sure.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I use their cable and internet. Their cable not bad. Their customer service is okay. when I called because they were overcharging me they just gave me and make the payment lower. The internet is slow for what I pay. If I had other options I would change.
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable since I was young. It is the only cable provider I have used. I enjoy having so many channels and renting movies at a reasonable price. There are a few things that are not the best with this provider however like the loss of signal occasionally and the inconsistency with the WiFi. Besides that this cable provider is great!
Kamberlee J.
Richmond Hill, NY
What can I say. Ive been a loyal customer for over 10 years great service as a cable provider terrible with keeping me with a good deal. Every few months I have to call and adjust my bill because the charges get too high after a while. But I love my cable
Erin K.
Techie Expert Level 1
While they advertise for fast service and unbeatable rates, once too many people are using it, it slows down to unbearable. Would not recommend to people with families of more than four, to be safe. Other providers have faster networks and cheaper rates.
Niya B.
Greenville, SC
This is a classic cable provider! I like how they are original, and always sticks to their values. I think that it did good for the customer service aspect, because whenever I have a problem I know that it will always get fixed. Overall, I do recommend.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
the prices can get up there. I don't like that after a year the bill goes up severely. There really is not a lot of selection around here and so this was basically the best we could get. We do like what we have but not the price we have to pay to get it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?