BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Moon K.
Moon K.
Their customer service is so amazing now. Always responsive. They still have occasional outages where the internet stops working at night or in the morning and sometimes cable lags or freezes during big events, but they're usually really quick with troubleshoot.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
Mary d.
Mary d.
Grand Island, NY
This company has become a nightmare. They over charge. Screw up the bill constantly. Service is always messed up. No one ever knows how to help you in customer service and once you're a customer they don't treat you very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Always great service and you can't beat the prices in the more populated areas. I've been with TIme Warner for two years now and customer service has always been very helpful the few times I did have to call. I like that I can get my internet and cable from them
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
I wish I could be done with Time Warner, but they're who my area uses for cable & internet. The internet speeds are way lower than promised, and they're almost always messed up when it comes to billing. Watch your bill for sneaky charges. The little ones add up!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Customer service is terrible. I've been with them for around four years now and the only reason I haven't switched is the lack of other options in my area. The price we pay for our Internet and wifi does not match the quality of service we get. Do not recommend.
Johura M.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has customer service that will cater to you when you call them. However they always have outages which makes it very unconventional at times in the summer when I need my internet. They give free promotions to new members only and don't accommodate to
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Moat of the time it takes nearly an act of God to get someone to come out. Once they do they usually just don't get the problem. My cable has been glitch ingredients for 2 years now along with a very crappy Internet service. Not recommendable and overly priced.
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
Why I have them? Only cable provider I have. Would I willingly subscribe if it wasn't? No. It has a spotty connection where I live, and they won't do anything about it. There customer service is more than sub-par, and there technicians can't solve basic issues.
Yanira U.
Yanira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
I am not going to say they are the best cable providers but they are also not the worst because I've had worse before. The cable works great most of the time but the internet is not the best. They do not meet my expectations but then again it could be the area.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?