BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
Great service and signal everywhere. I like that I can sign into my account and watch TV shows or games if I'm not home. I can pretty much watch them anywhere I go. The prices are affordable but it also depends on what channels you want to have access too.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I love time warner cable and my service with them has always been great anytime ive went into the store or spoken to somone online or over the phone they're always friendly and help any issues i have had with a great attitude i will never switch my service
Erin K.
Techie Expert Level 1
While they advertise for fast service and unbeatable rates, once too many people are using it, it slows down to unbearable. Would not recommend to people with families of more than four, to be safe. Other providers have faster networks and cheaper rates.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
Its okay not my cup of tea but my landlord offers its so I save. Trust me i don't have it by choice just because he already owns it i have had several complaints on their costumer service i don't like to talk bad but this company just doesn't do it for me.
Everlyn G.
Techie Expert Level 2
prefiero Time Warner Cable con respecto a otros proveedores de cable y servicios de Internet. Me encanta que con TWC tengo tantos grandes opciones en cuanto a empaquetar mis servicios y lo que puedo hacer para no perder ciertos programas y películas, como grabar con DVR.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
I have my wifi through time Warner and honestly it's not great. It's very in and out, I live in an about 1200sq ft one story home and it doesn't reach everywhere. I have to reset the box often and usually end up turning my wifi off on my phone because the connection isn't there. However I know other people with the same Internet and there's is great.
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
It's a good company and the Internet they provided ha with is good and affordable. Sometimes it's hard to get into contact with them to help you out with troubles. It does meet expectations, but they should improve costumer service. It's recommendable.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
Techie Expert Level 2
The only reason we have Time Warner is because it is the only provider in our area with "decent" coverage. The customer service is atrocious and our internet goes in and out with the wind. It's ridiculous. If you have another option, I would go with that..
Jennifer J.
King, NC
TWC is expensive, we pay for #30mbs and only average 12-15!!! #twccustomerservice is a joke... No one can actually help and once you get fed up and want to cancel they will drag you around on the phone even if you insist that you #nolongerwanttheservice!
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
I use Time Warner for our cable company. I have them because when its storming i want to be able to watch the news. Customer service could be better and faster. I like that we don't lose our cable during a storm. Thats my favorite part of the whole thing.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?