BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
I feel that for the price we pay we have very slow internet. They keep saying they send us faster modems but I never see much difference in the old and new. I wish it was faster and didn't crash as often, but it's all hats available in our area right now.
Shontae M.
Shontae M.
Lawndale, CA
I have had this cable company for many years i love that they have a lot of different channels to choose from when i call i can get some one on the phone fairly quickly i haven't had any problems good internet access and i get to see all my favorite shows
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Terrible. The price is ridiculous and I will be switching as soon as something better is available. I mean seriously, how do they expect to compete in this market without lowering their prices some? I wouldn't recommend to anyone because they aren't great
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
hailey g.
hailey g.
I think this internet provider is great....they are the only internet company that is able to reach my area. I think their customer service is very helpful. The internet that I am using is very fast and I would recommend this to others. I give it 3 stars.
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is pretty much complete crap but I use them because they are the lesser of two evils that are the only options in my area for internet/cable/phone providers. They have gotten a bit better with customer service, but I still have dodgy internet.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco , TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I experience reliable service from this company, and have never experienced a cable outage. I did not have a choice in my provider because I live in an apartment complex that provides cable for you, but I am so fortunate that this is the cable they chose!
Claire G.
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
Seem to be having more outages recently. We also feel like it costs so much...always a shock when the promotion year is up. Also we are supposed to have the best Internet but when we are upstairs it is slow!!! Also our roku does not work well on the wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?