BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using them for almost 10 years. The actual service is great but the prices are way to expensive for no reason. Also, one thing that really bothers me is the amount of mail they sent you home advertising all their other services. Such a waste of paper!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
All I can say is it keeps my shows on most of the time. But my cable goes out often which doesn't make me a happy camper especially when I'm paying for it. I live alone and my cable bill is around $80 a month. If you can find another provider i suggest you do so.
amanda l.
amanda l.
Time Warner is ran by a bunch of monkeys. I swear they never do anything right, and they charge for every single thing. Specifically: a router that I bought and installed myself, I pay $6 a month for added on to my $180 a month bill, just for cable and internet.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Portland, ME
My internet speed is never at the levels I pay for, and complaints continue to be ignored. The hardware provided by Time Warner Cable is consistently faulty. Time Warner Cable provides an inferior service and product, and has absolutely abysmal customer service.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
Time warner is the only option in my area. Makes me feel like it is a bit of a monopoly. Service is ok. I have one roommate and sometimes the wifi can't handle the two of us. Prices are too high and I've had both amazing and terrible customer service experiences
Moon K.
Moon K.
Their customer service is so amazing now. Always responsive. They still have occasional outages where the internet stops working at night or in the morning and sometimes cable lags or freezes during big events, but they're usually really quick with troubleshoot.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Good costumer service. I think it's kind of overpriced for what I have. If you don't pay an additional fee you won't have good movie Channels. It has a good selection on demand and it's always been updated, but $5 dollars for a movie it seems too much sometimes.
Mary d.
Mary d.
Grand Island, NY
This company has become a nightmare. They over charge. Screw up the bill constantly. Service is always messed up. No one ever knows how to help you in customer service and once you're a customer they don't treat you very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Johura M.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has customer service that will cater to you when you call them. However they always have outages which makes it very unconventional at times in the summer when I need my internet. They give free promotions to new members only and don't accommodate to
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?