BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I have never had a problem with my high speed internet. It is a little pricey but I have had a great experience with it. I won't be changing providers unless something goes wrong. Obviously I've had outages that are weather related but it's been uncommon.
ALI A.
ALI A.
Pricey, I have no other choice unless I move. :/ I hate the monopoly, it is like living is a Police Sate of some sort. I have had to call multiple times but my internet connection issues. It expensive. I would stay away from Time Warner if I had a Choice.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I experience reliable service from this company, and have never experienced a cable outage. I did not have a choice in my provider because I live in an apartment complex that provides cable for you, but I am so fortunate that this is the cable they chose!
Claire G.
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
Seem to be having more outages recently. We also feel like it costs so much...always a shock when the promotion year is up. Also we are supposed to have the best Internet but when we are upstairs it is slow!!! Also our roku does not work well on the wifi.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
Time warner is better than the dish service we used to have. They're expensive so that's why I've only rated them 3 stars. We don't often have problems with the cable. I have noticed that several stations are no longer being offered such as the E channel.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lakewood, OH
Time Warner Cable provides the best price and ease of coverage. Customer service could be better. Their promise of your technician arriving in a certain window of time is ill-met but I wouldn't really expect that anyway. Otherwise, standard cable service.
Kamberlee J.
Kamberlee J.
Richmond Hill, NY
What can I say. Ive been a loyal customer for over 10 years great service as a cable provider terrible with keeping me with a good deal. Every few months I have to call and adjust my bill because the charges get too high after a while. But I love my cable
hailey g.
hailey g.
I think this internet provider is great....they are the only internet company that is able to reach my area. I think their customer service is very helpful. The internet that I am using is very fast and I would recommend this to others. I give it 3 stars.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Racine, WI
Techie Expert
I love time warner cable and my service with them has always been great anytime ive went into the store or spoken to somone online or over the phone they're always friendly and help any issues i have had with a great attitude i will never switch my service
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
The price for service is through the roof. The service goes out on certain channels and they don't help you try to lower your bill despite their issues. The equipment is old and won't replace it. Very dissatisfied and I only ask for the basics in service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?