BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Time Warner Cable has been good to me! My internet and cable are always "on time"! I have been a customer for quite some time now and have yet to complain about the service! Both the company and service people are fabulous to work with! I recommend it!
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I use their cable and internet. Their cable not bad. Their customer service is okay. when I called because they were overcharging me they just gave me and make the payment lower. The internet is slow for what I pay. If I had other options I would change.
Isabel R.
San Antonio , TX
It's a good company and the Internet they provided ha with is good and affordable. Sometimes it's hard to get into contact with them to help you out with troubles. It does meet expectations, but they should improve costumer service. It's recommendable.
Marissa E.
Well, you know cable companies. They recycle modems, don't give you an accurate timeframe as to when their specialists can come out (thereby ruining your schedule for the day) and sometimes even they have no idea what they're doing. But you do get cable.
Jennifer J.
King, NC
TWC is expensive, we pay for #30mbs and only average 12-15!!! #twccustomerservice is a joke... No one can actually help and once you get fed up and want to cancel they will drag you around on the phone even if you insist that you #nolongerwanttheservice!
Amanda D.
Swan Lake, NY
I can't say time warner is my favorite. The customer service is horrible. It's outsourced to India and I have the hardest time understanding them as they have a hard time understanding me. We are often double billed and our service is always interrupted.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
I feel that for the price we pay we have very slow internet. They keep saying they send us faster modems but I never see much difference in the old and new. I wish it was faster and didn't crash as often, but it's all hats available in our area right now.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
Techie Expert Level 2
The only reason we have Time Warner is because it is the only provider in our area with "decent" coverage. The customer service is atrocious and our internet goes in and out with the wind. It's ridiculous. If you have another option, I would go with that..
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
I enjoy the many benefits of Time Warner Cable with the many cannels and the fact that I can get it on my iPad when someone else is watching the tv. I like being able to pause and replay my shows too. The downside is the price which gets risen so much.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?