BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
My family and I have been with Time warner for quite a while now, and normally they are great! But getting someone out here to fix something is almost nearly impossible! And when they do get someone out here, that person doesn't want to do their job correctly!
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
When we first signed up it was great! Now after almost three long years our service sucks! Our WiFi is always going in and out, our TV also loves to go in and out! way too pricey!! on demand sucks!! hardly any shows on there! will not recommend time warner
Cass G.
Olean, NY
the prices can get up there. I don't like that after a year the bill goes up severely. There really is not a lot of selection around here and so this was basically the best we could get. We do like what we have but not the price we have to pay to get it.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had Time Warner for over 14 years. They are super dependable but a little pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Great variety of channels and internet speeds. Time Warner always works and the customer service is great when you have an issue!
Kamberlee J.
Richmond Hill , NY
What can I say. Ive been a loyal customer for over 10 years great service as a cable provider terrible with keeping me with a good deal. Every few months I have to call and adjust my bill because the charges get too high after a while. But I love my cable
Melissa L.
Henderson , Ky
Time Warner Cable has been good to me! My internet and cable are always "on time"! I have been a customer for quite some time now and have yet to complain about the service! Both the company and service people are fabulous to work with! I recommend it!
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
Its okay not my cup of tea but my landlord offers its so I save. Trust me i don't have it by choice just because he already owns it i have had several complaints on their costumer service i don't like to talk bad but this company just doesn't do it for me.
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
I don't have a choice but to use Time Warner Cable. Their service constantly goes out and it's not exactly cheap. I only purchase it because I don't have any options where I live. It's expensive expecially once the promotional period ends. Would not recommend.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
I use Time Warner for our cable company. I have them because when its storming i want to be able to watch the news. Customer service could be better and faster. I like that we don't lose our cable during a storm. Thats my favorite part of the whole thing.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
Techie Expert Level 2
The only reason we have Time Warner is because it is the only provider in our area with "decent" coverage. The customer service is atrocious and our internet goes in and out with the wind. It's ridiculous. If you have another option, I would go with that..
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?