BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
kirsten v.
binghamton , NY
TWC is a hit or miss.. either it's good or it isn't. it really depends on the day, time, even weather. overall it gets the job done. I enjoy how you can record many shows at a time. but I don't like how often the cable & internet go out.
Markela H.
We've had it in 2 states now & they never fail us lol. the quality is always great. you don't gotta worry about the weather. my cable box was rebooting every time I turned it on, they sent someone same day with a new box, free of charge.
Julie R.
Sarasota, FL
Time Warner and Comcast are basically the same company and well Comcast bites i went 13 days without cable and internet because their techs were lazy and didn't want to work and how did they fix it, by giving me a $60 credit, total crap!
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
If I could change providers I would. They have terrible services especially when it comes to cable. They have a monopoly on my town and it stinks. Their way of keeping people is to give a free movie. I am
Considering cancelling my cable.
Kristen S.
We use the Internet from time warner and it's not that bad but it's not amazing. My mom teaches online and idk how many time the Internet has been down when she needs it for class. But other than that we don't have any other complaints.
Diana O.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is Great fort the most part if they have excellent service for a good price with no contract. If there is a dispute with you bill they will talk to you and figure out the problem. They also try to keep their customers happy.
Kaylene B.
Not impressed at all with them. So many problems with Internet and had to switch TV providers because we couldn't get any service. Customer service is very unhelpful and blames you for the things that are wrong with your TV or Internet!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
So so just because i don't have affordable alternatives i am using it , lost of connection on daily basis but when it is running the speed is fine the customer service is unreachable probably because everybody is calling to complain lol
Leann C.
Beaumont, CA
I would say they are mediocre at best. The prices are great. My service mysteriously goes out if I am one day past the due date. I think the cable and equipment is overpriced, we do not have a DVR because $20 monthly is just ridiculous.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?