BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This company has a very good value for their internet. Never had an issue with the connection and I am able to play fast video games with the connection. Customer service is fast and they are very helpful when it comes to needing a bigger grace period for payment.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS
I love time warner cable! I have never had a problem and when the year came up from my previous locked in price and I got the large new bill I went to their office and got t resolved easily. We've never had a problem with service at all. Definitely recommend them!
Gennesis C.
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
it a nice cable my sister has it they have a good channel they offer you the best deal all the channel you see it good . the customer service is excellent they always try to give a solutions and keep you happy about what you want to watch at home. they really nice
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Charlotte, NC
I have very mixed emotions about Time Warner Cable. Since graduating from college, I have been a loyal customer. However, it feels like my bill goes up every year for arbitrary reasons. It's definitely costly, but I don't know of any other provider that's as nice.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Time warner cable has changed. I am completely impressed with there service over the phone as well as in person. I received a cable package recently and I am completely thrilled with the one hour time window and at how fast and friendly the service technician was.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
Very Expensive! They continue to increase the price of cable and the service never really changes. It is nice to be able to watch the news occasionally but honestly it is not worth the price. Customer service can be annoying at times as well. Would not recommend.
ABIGAIL G.
ABIGAIL G.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I hate Time Warner Cable! They are difficult to work with and the prices are way too high. Their internet service is slow and goes out way too frequently. I would like another service provider, but I'm afraid the other choices we have aren't much better than TWC.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
All I can say is it keeps my shows on most of the time. But my cable goes out often which doesn't make me a happy camper especially when I'm paying for it. I live alone and my cable bill is around $80 a month. If you can find another provider i suggest you do so.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using them for almost 10 years. The actual service is great but the prices are way to expensive for no reason. Also, one thing that really bothers me is the amount of mail they sent you home advertising all their other services. Such a waste of paper!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
We all know the horrible stores of Time Warner, but I have yet to have that experience. They have always been so kind & helpful. My internet connection has always been great & my cable is just as great. Just wish they offered better deals for long term customers.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?