BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Carl Y.
Carl Y.
Time warner has always been our provider since we moved here in Hawaii. Fast internet and fast landline. Affordable and it's worth it. Though sometimes Internet can be little bit slow due to some condition. Overall it's reliable and it's worth every penny.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
I enjoy having time warner cable as my internet provider because it meets my expectations. I can work, watch movies without interruptions online, and browse. I just wish it wasn't so pricey. Other than that i"m contempt. I would recomend time warner cable.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bimble , KY
I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. I HAVE ENJOYED THEM UP TO THIS POINT AND THEY HAVE MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. I DO WISH THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER BUT COMPARED TO OTHER LOCALS TWC IS THE CHEAPER I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANY..
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
They cable has lots of great channels to watch. their internet is high speed. its definitely affordable. pros is they have hd channels and cons is not so many great channels. its ok, not the best but its still worth having. yes of course because its great.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used time warner cable for as long as i remeber and I really like it. they have a good customer service thats helps in any problems. They are not too expensive and did meet my exoectations. They are a good cable company and I definitely recommend it.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Racine, WI
Techie Expert
I love time warner cable and my service with them has always been great anytime ive went into the store or spoken to somone online or over the phone they're always friendly and help any issues i have had with a great attitude i will never switch my service
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I experience reliable service from this company, and have never experienced a cable outage. I did not have a choice in my provider because I live in an apartment complex that provides cable for you, but I am so fortunate that this is the cable they chose!
Claire G.
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
Seem to be having more outages recently. We also feel like it costs so much...always a shock when the promotion year is up. Also we are supposed to have the best Internet but when we are upstairs it is slow!!! Also our roku does not work well on the wifi.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco , TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
ALI A.
ALI A.
Pricey, I have no other choice unless I move. :/ I hate the monopoly, it is like living is a Police Sate of some sort. I have had to call multiple times but my internet connection issues. It expensive. I would stay away from Time Warner if I had a Choice.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?