BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Customer service isn't the best. Their internet works SOME of the time. When it does work, it's great but when it doesn't it really affects us as we only use internet and streaming services at home. It's not the worst but certainly not the best of providers.
Chelsey C.
Louisville, KY
For the most part this service is fine. The wifi goes down more than I would expect for the price I pay a month for it. I got a dvr for several rooms in the house too and it is very nice because we have adequate space for all of the shows we want to record.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I get to watch cable but the services is always either pixelating or the internet is super slow and for the pretty penny i pay monthly , I do not think it is worth it! They always send someone to the house and that never fixes the problem for more than a week.
Holt B.
Charlotte, NC
I like time Warner because the Internet plan I have with them doesn't have me locked into a year contract. I dot like feeling locked down to such services. I chose twc over u verse because the u verse plan limited to the amount of interet that could be used for the month. And I primarily use the Internet for my source of TV and movies like netflix and hulu.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
I'm not much of a TV person. I only still have cable because of my daughter. I give them a 3 star because I feel they are very pricey. Like who watches cable any more most people just stream their movies or TV shows so I feel that they should lower the prices
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
At the moment, my service is good. But I have had so many problems in the past with Time Warner, though I suppose it goes by a different name now. Their customer service is some of the worst I have received. But when their product works it works really well.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert Level 3
Time Warner is the only good cable and internet service provider in my area that is worth starting with. I like how they give you an option time frame for them to show up and install everything. I have the internet, cable, and landline bundle and I like it..
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Great fast service. We can have all four tablets going with Netxflix and we never have buffering. I can't think of a single reason to change our provider. Over exeeds my expectaions. Will continue using without a doubt. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Gloriaa L.
Harlingen, TX
I've always used twc. We've never had problems. Maybe when it rains. The internet has always been good.. We have a big family so everyone using it at the same time doesn't effect how fast or slow it goes. In my opinion. Idk how anybody else's service is ✌🏼️✌🏼
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable since I was young. It is the only cable provider I have used. I enjoy having so many channels and renting movies at a reasonable price. There are a few things that are not the best with this provider however like the loss of signal occasionally and the inconsistency with the WiFi. Besides that this cable provider is great!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?